Thread: Gaza

Thanks

Gaza

We basically live in a shit hole, ruled by 3 governments(Gaza,Israel,Westbank), they have wars every one and other year.
    Innocent citizens gets killed for no reason.
    33 martyrs in the past three days, and over 250 injuries.

Sad when I see a fighter jet passing by as low as possible to go and bomb a whole neighbourhood, schools or whatever claiming terrorist are hiding there.
    Also sad when I see Palestinian missiles -even if primitive and basic- landing on innocent people houses.

I just want to spread our cause to the world, no one cares about us, media never put the right image for foreigns.

Spread our cause
    Last edited by Janitor; 11-15-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    free palestine

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

Janitor (11-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Free Palestine.
    We just can't see how those people are living in there...
    Gosh i hope they could arrange something, Fucking Israel is killing each one 'em...
    [Also people would hate me here cuz i dont support Israel, But that shit i aint going there]
    Heartless peace of shit.

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Breezeyou2 For This Useful Post:

Janitor (11-15-2019)

Thanks
    Allah ysa3edkom ya akhouy w yikoon bi 3onkom, inshallah min7arer falasteen qareeban

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Getdench77 For This Useful Post:

Janitor (11-15-2019)

Thanks
    Anyone that's unbiased want to explain a little more in depth as to why Israeli security forces are killing civilians?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Janitor (11-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Free Palestine.
    Rbna Y7mekom Aktr Mn l Media ya Ameer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZForce For This Useful Post:

Janitor (11-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Anyone that's unbiased want to explain a little more in depth as to why Israeli security forces are killing civilians?
    CUZ MUSLIMS KILLED JEWS

THEN MUSLIMS DIE

THEN JEWS DIE

religion is for retards @solvi

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (11-15-2019),Janitor (11-15-2019)

Thanks
    I'm unbiased, I hate all of the governmemts I talked about equally, also media ain't shit for you guys, probably don't know most of the shit that happens here because of the Facebook block Palestinians posts/ news.
    Anyway..
    IDF are air striking Gaza strip, trying to assassinate some Hammas leader because they are "dangerous for Israel".
    I bet it's hard to assissnate someone and not wipe a whole building down with it or families, mind the less the Merkvah's.
    Hammas are answering back with long range primitive missile (one in a ten might land) and when it lands it might injure or ruin some houses (Israel never posts media about kills or injuries) So I cant really tell you what happens.

Between this and that this is a small ass country divided to three lands, no matter what they shoot, they kill or injure someone, or destroy houses.
    It's supposedly to be a Palestinian land, but I don't care anymore, it's very frightning to see a missile pasing by or an airjet and wonder is it comming for us now...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Getting an unbiased view is quite hard, so the best you can do is get a view from one side, a view from the other, and finally a look at the(hopefully) unbiased evidence. This topic is quite complex and I'm sure you understand it requires a lot of reading to get a firm grasp on the conflict. However, I for one am completely against setting a barrier of entry to politics and I think everyone should have a right to participate.

That being said I think a good place to start when trying to understand why IDF has really high civilian casualties is to look at their military strategy. For years now, their strategy when it comes to dealing with Hamas/Hesbollah and Palestenian peaceful protest has been called "mowing the lawn". Here are two short articles from both sides explaining this:

Israel-bias source: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/mec/2018/05/...alty-tradeoff/
    Palestine-bias source: https://www.independen*****.uk/voices...r-9659364.html
    Primary Evidence: https://israelipalestinian.procon.or...ourceID=000638

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Having said that, I know you didn't ask for it but this is my own(of course biased) personal take:

Israel has by necessity been historically militant. Since its inception, the Israeli people were forced to conduct(nearly) perpetual war. This is not to say there were not divisions within the Israeli people and military. For example in the very beginning, there were three main paramilitary groups Hagannah(the primary group, Irgun(far-right offshoot of Hagannah), and Lehi(left-wing) and there was internal conflict between them.

This history has lead to a population today which is very nationalistic. Also there is a significant portion of the population which is very religious(Netenyahu takes advantage of this but i'll cover that soon) and many parties that operate in fascist ways. It also doesn't help that many of Israel's neighboring states(Egypt,Syria,etc..) also share the same kind of religious, fascist, nationalist sentiment.

Taking the previous information into account, Israeli politicians need votes/legitimacy. We all know what politicians do when they want this. Most prominently Netenyahu has been able to mobilize this sentiment and divide the population, leading to a government that is very far-right, very authoritarian, and very militaristic. This is not enough though, the Israeli population is not dumb. Netenyahu makes promises of expansion(look at his recent election run), has to promise stability, and most importantly he needs an enemy. Add all this up, and their mowing the lawn strategy, and you have a disproportionate amount of violence being done by the IDF onto Palestinian territory.

An insane amount of checkpoints, civilian bombing, and war crimes. You can look at Palestinian protests and see how they are dealt with.

Concession: this is not to say that all violence done by Israel is unjust. This is not to say Hamas/Hesbollah is innocent. This is not to say that Israel civilians or Palestinian civilians deserve harm. I already stated why the Israeli government is militaristic today, it was by necessity and I understand that. However, it is undeniable to me that the violence being done in Palestine today is disproportionate and unjust. It is very hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 11-15-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    israel does not own the gaza strip and they commit war crimes frequently, wish you and your country the best dog

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Can anyone explain what is going on? I know there are conflicts but why? Was it about religion? I did not know about this until now to be honest.

~Remember to drink water~

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalanga Pin For This Useful Post:

Poonce (11-16-2019)