Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

[SCAMMER] Scammed by screw-it

User: @screw-it
    Link to profile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5354628
    Link to thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1477683

Issue: I paid him $1800 via PayPal (G&S) at first but he told me that he wouldn't be able to accept it so he refunded me the amount and I paid him via F&F option. I bought 120 Office 365 E3 Keys in bulk but after sending my keys to my customer, he told me that out of those 120 keys, 34 were duplicates keys and 84 keys were being resold to him. Another vendor sold him the same keys on October 7th. I told @screw-it but he blames it on my customer and my customer blames it on him, both of them fail to provide further proof. Now my customer has charged me back via PayPal and I've no option to refund him but @screw-it refuses to refund me the amount because he thinks that my customer or I will use his keys. First of all, I don't have any use for his keys and secondly, it didn't work for my customer since he already had those keys so how could he use these keys? I guarantee him that the keys won't be used, so by which logic is he refusing to refund my payment?. I've told my customer and PayPal that I'm gonna refund him as soon as I'll get a refund from my vendor which is fair and square for the three of us. My buyer won't use any of his keys and I don't have any use for these Office 365 E3 keys. He will get his keys back, I'll get my payment back and my vendor will get his funds back. An equal situation for everyone is all I want and nothing else. Not want to gain anything from this other than recovering my money.

Proof 1: https://imgur.com/UOXE5OV (He didn't accept my G&S Transaction)
    Proof 2: https://imgur.com/5I16LbD ( Paid him again via F&F)
    Proof 3: https://imgur.com/a/9EetxPf (Payment details)
    Proof 4: https://imgur.com/a/LZGcIH5 & https://imgur.com/a/6uAykSt (Two of @screw-it keys matching with buyers previously bought keys, which he bought on October 7th.)
    Proof 5: https://imgur.com/a/pvXGrsC (Buyer complaining in email)
    Proof 6: https://imgur.com/a/XnlrnzE (Buyer complaining in detail via Email)
    Proof 7: https://imgur.com/a/4LVPfc0 (Buyer chargeback via pp)
    Proof 8: https://imgur.com/a/c5hHprA (How I handled this issue with Paypal CS Part 1)
    Proof 9: https://imgur.com/a/3ZWPmVj (How I handled this issue with Paypal CS Part 2. This will make it clear that I've no ill intentions nor to gain anything from this mess.)

Paypal: rewrewsoftware@gmail.com
    Chat Screenshot: We chatted via discrd not sure if linking that chat screenshots are allowed or not.
    Last edited by chfreak; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:22 AM. Reason: Formatting.

Thanks
    @screw-it Reply to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Shadow

Thanks for taking notice.
    Last edited by chfreak; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Bought E3 codes in April i have screenshots, chfreak persuaded me to sell bulk to him. I guess i took his advice, i sent him 120 working codes.
    Now he is claiming that his buyer has the same codes. How would i know that his buyer will have the same codes? I bought these set of codes this year april

I didnt accept G&S as you guys know that digital products are never covered by paypal. I checked the list before i sent it to him and all codes were in working condition.
    So why would i accept refunds when both he and his buyer knows 120 of my codes?

I have 400 which i already sold 280, if i wanted to cheat him i would resold all of my 280 codes that i already sold? Why only scam him of 120 codes?

Mods if you want the list to check whether its working or not just PM me.
    Last edited by screw-it; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by screw-it View Post
    Bought E3 codes in April i have screenshots, chfreak persuaded me to sell bulk to him. I guess i took his advice, i sent him 120 working codes.
    Now he is claiming that his buyer has the same codes. How would i know that his buyer will have the same codes? I bought these set of codes this year april

I didnt accept G&S as you guys know that digital products are never covered by paypal. I checked the list before i sent it to him and all codes were in working condition.
    So why would i accept refunds when both he and his buyer knows 120 of my codes?

I have 400 which i already sold 280, if i wanted to cheat him i would resold all of my 280 codes that i already sold? Why only scam him of 120 codes?

Mods if you want the list to check whether its working or not just PM me.

First of all, I persuaded you because my customer wanted keys in bulk. I never forced you, you sold me the keys as per your will. Secondly, if you didn't knew the same goes with me, I didn't know that your keys will match with the customer's keys. Like everyone else, I can't see the future. Thirdly I never claimed that the keys weren't working. My customer even didn't get to the testing phase of the keys, he compared your keys with the keys he bought from another vendor and 86 of those keys were being resold to him and 34 keys were duplicate. For one minute lets ignore the resold keys, what about the 34 duplicate keys? That isn't scamming?
    You are taking this in the wrong direction this isn't about the keys being legit or not. Also, I've no motive to use your keys, I didn't even check a single key on the MS Office server. I can guarantee you that I don't want your keys. You can sell keys to anyone you want I've no issues with that. I won't use the keys nor my customer will. You can't keep my $1800 USD on the basis that I've your keys. I'm talking about $1800 US Dollars, not $180. Apart from that If I wanted to I could have used them till now but I haven't. Stop making this complex. You can have your keys back and I can have my money back. Fair & Simple. You still won't lose anything but in the meanwhile well I'll refund my buyer I'll lose around $150 USD due to PayPal fees. Act like a gentleman rather than being greedy. You've my word for the keys if a single key ends up being used you can get me banned from Mpgh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by chfreak View Post
    First of all, I persuaded you because my customer wanted keys in bulk. I never forced you, you sold me the keys as per your will. Secondly, if you didn't knew the same goes with me, I didn't know that your keys will match with the customer's keys. Like everyone else, I can't see the future. Thirdly I never claimed that the keys weren't working. My customer even didn't get to the testing phase of the keys, he compared your keys with the keys he bought from another vendor and 86 of those keys were being resold to him and 34 keys were duplicate. For one minute lets ignore the resold keys, what about the 34 duplicate keys? That isn't scamming?
    You are taking this in the wrong direction this isn't about the keys being legit or not. Also, I've no motive to use your keys, I didn't even check a single key on the MS Office server. I can guarantee you that I don't want your keys. You can sell keys to anyone you want I've no issues with that. I won't use the keys nor my customer will. You can't keep my $1800 USD on the basis that I've your keys. I'm talking about $1800 US Dollars, not $180. Apart from that If I wanted to I could have used them till now but I haven't. Stop making this complex. You can have your keys back and I can have my money back. Fair & Simple. You still won't lose anything but in the meanwhile well I'll refund my buyer I'll lose around $150 USD due to PayPal fees. Act like a gentleman rather than being greedy. You've my word for the keys if a single key ends up being used you can get me banned from Mpgh.
    Are you even listening to what you actually type? Now your customer has 86 of my keys which he doesnt since he claims he have 34 duplicates. So definitely he gona use them. And now you have access to all 120 keys, nobody can verify your buyers claims (God knows he made that up?) He sent you a picture of the keys he bought in oct 7, i already sent you my picture that i bought the keys in April.

What i sold to you is functioning, i didnt cheat you or scam you? I sent you 120 functioning keys.
    I can have you word, what about my 120 keys that you sent your customer? Can he keep his word of not touching my keys? Makes 0 sense to me. Sold you what you wanted to buy and you got it, end of story.

1. You wanted to purchase all my E3 keys (I already sold 280, left 120 so i just sold you my remaining stock (If i wanted to scam you, i would resell you along i with my 280 i already sold)
    2. Before selling 120 E3 to you, i checked the keys and all of them are fully functioning
    3. What happens between you and your buyer is not my concern? Because the deal for me is between me and you
    4. What you wanted to purchase i delivered it.
    Last edited by screw-it; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Are you even listening to what you actually type? Now your customer has 86 of my keys which he doesnt since he claims he have 34 duplicates. So definitely he gona use them. And now you have access to all 120 keys, nobody can verify your buyers claims (God knows he made that up?) He sent you a picture of the keys he bought in oct 7, i already sent you my picture that i bought the keys in April.

What i sold to you is functioning, i didnt cheat you or scam you? I sent you 120 functioning keys.
    I can have you word, what about my 120 keys that you sent your customer? Can he keep his word of not touching my keys? Makes 0 sense to me. Sold you what you wanted to buy and you got it, end of story.

1. You wanted to purchase all my E3 keys (I already sold 280, left 120 so i just sold you my remaining stock (If i wanted to scam you, i would resell you along i with my 280 I already sold)
    2. Before selling 120 E3 to you, i checked the keys and all of them are fully functioning
    3. What happens between you and your buyer is not my concern? Because the deal for me is between me and you
    4. What you wanted to purchase I delivered it.
    Stop being delusional.

CounterPoint 1
    First of all, Those 86 keys that you are claiming were being resold to my customer, you got them in April and he got them from someone on Oct 7th. This means that you sold these keys to someone between April to September and then sold those keys again to me yesterday. You claim that you only had those keys so if you didn't sell them earlier on between April to October how does my customer has the 84 same keys? This simply proves that you are reselling your keys again and again. The only reason you didn't resell me all 400 keys is that because you didn't wanted to put all your eggs in the same basket. Once again you've mentioned nothing about the 34 duplicates? How did that happen? MPGH allows selling duplicate keys or items? No, they don't.

CounterPoint 2
    Once again you are rounding this discussion around the working of keys, the discussion is different from how you are framing it. The keys might be working or might not be I haven't checked that either. Reselling working keys & accounts again & again to multiple people isn't allowed according to MPGH rules. You only sell something to someone once, it doesn't matter if the key or account is functional you can't sell it again.

CounterPoint 3
    If you would have sold me New keys that you didn't sell to anyone else previously, then nothing would have happened.

CounterPoint 4
    You resold me the keys, this is against the rules of MPGH. This isn't a fair delivery.
    Last edited by chfreak; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Stop being delusional.

CounterPoint 1
    First of all, Those 86 keys that you are claiming were being resold to my customer, you got them in April and he got them from someone on Oct 7th. This means that you sold these keys to someone between April to September and then sold those keys again to me yesterday. You claim that you only had those keys so if you didn't sell them earlier on between April to October how does my customer has the 84 same keys? This simply proves that you are reselling your keys again and again. The only reason you didn't resell me all 400 keys is that because you didn't wanted to put all your eggs in the same basket. Once again you've mentioned nothing about the 34 duplicates? How did that happen? MPGH allows selling duplicate keys or items? No, they don't.

CounterPoint 2
    Once again you are rounding this discussion around the working of keys, the discussion is different from how you are framing it. The keys might be working or might not be I haven't checked that either. Reselling working keys & accounts again & again to multiple people isn't allowed according to MPGH rules. You only sell something to someone once, it doesn't matter if the key or account is functional you can't sell it again.

CounterPoint 3
    If you would have sold me New keys that you didn't sell to anyone else previously, then nothing would have happened.

CounterPoint 4
    You resold me the keys, this is against the rules of MPGH. This isn't a fair delivery.
    Your points are invalid i guess? You asked for 120 codes, i gave you 120 codes all working.
    Now you're not happy because you buyer say that there are duplicates (Who the hell can confirm? Just a screenshot showing him buying them in oct 7 means nothing)

The fact is that i sold you 120 working codes which you wanted and now its in the hands of you and your customer. So i already completed my side of the deal, whatever issues you have between you and your customer is not of my issue? Already said, i dont resell codes, if i did i would sell you all 400 instead of telling you i have 120 left retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Your points are invalid i guess? You asked for 120 codes, i gave you 120 codes all working.
    Now you're not happy because you buyer say that there are duplicates (Who the hell can confirm? Just a screenshot showing him buying them in oct 7 means nothing)

The fact is that i sold you 120 working codes which you wanted and now its in the hands of you and your customer. So i already completed my side of the deal, whatever issues you have between you and your customer is not of my issue? Already said, i dont resell codes, if i did i would sell you all 400 instead of telling you i have 120 left retard.
    Do Mpgh mods allow a seller to sell same keys to multiple people? They don't. You completed the order by reselling me the keys you sold to someone on MPGH earlier. This is a fraud and isn't a definition of a completed order. You supposed to get me new keys rather than reselling the same keys again & again. You need to redeem these keys on the MS Office server. Since most of the buyers on Mpgh are resellers, they don't check the keys themselves and the people they sell the keys to, stock these keys so they can sell them later on when they are in shortage for example right now. The bulk price of these of Office 365 E3 keys was $2 before Microsoft decided to stop the loophole but and now they are being sold for $15 to $50 per key. That's why you got lucky and you were able to resell keys, you would have been able to trick me as well if my customer didn't check your keys with his existing stock. Also since you only had access to your keys then how come to my customer got these keys? Care to explain that?

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/LZGcIH5 & https://imgur.com/a/6uAykSt

Two of your keys matching with buyers previously bought keys, which he bought on October 7th which proves that you are reselling keys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Do Mpgh mods allow a seller to sell same keys to multiple people? They don't. You completed the order by reselling me the keys you sold to someone on MPGH earlier. This is a fraud and isn't a definition of a completed order. You supposed to get me new keys rather than reselling the same keys again & again. You need to redeem these keys on the MS Office server. Since most of the buyers on Mpgh are resellers, they don't check the keys themselves and the people they sell the keys to, stock these keys so they can sell them later on when they are in shortage for example right now. The bulk price of these of Office 365 E3 keys was $2 before Microsoft decided to stop the loophole but and now they are being sold for $15 to $50 per key. That's why you got lucky and you were able to resell keys, you would have been able to trick me as well if my customer didn't check your keys with his existing stock. Also since you only had access to your keys then how come to my customer got these keys? Care to explain that?

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/LZGcIH5 & https://imgur.com/a/6uAykSt

Two of your keys matching with buyers previously bought keys, which he bought on October 7th which proves that you are reselling keys.
    Further more to add on, continue posting the full keys so that everybody can see them. Dont bother asking for a refund since you like to show it to the whole world

Anyway the codes are yours since i sold them to you already, so you can do whatever you want with it. I will cooperate with the mods if they request any further information
    Last edited by screw-it; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Further more to add on, continue posting the full keys so that everybody can see them. Dont bother asking for a refund since you like to show it to the whole world

Anyway the codes are yours since i sold them to you already, so you can do whatever you want with it. I will cooperate with the mods if they request any further information
    That's what you deserve when you resell keys to multiple buyers. This also show I've no ill intent with your keys.

Anyways your are scammer who is reselling products anyone with a open mind can see your scam. You've yet again failed to show how my customers got those key and why are your keys matching with his inventory when you never sold these keys to anyone.

Waiting for mods ruling on this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    That's what you deserve when you resell keys to multiple buyers. This also show I've no ill intent with your keys.

Anyways your are scammer who is reselling products anyone with a open mind can see your scam. You've yet again failed to show how my customers got those key and why are your keys matching with his inventory when you never sold these keys to anyone.

Waiting for mods ruling on this.
    You just keep running around the same tree.
    Codes i sold were all in working condition, i didnt cheat you of any money. I delivered what you purchased, how your customer had my keys during in oct 7 i dont know how? And do you have proof that i resold the keys? I have been selling since Feb and no one has made any accusations about me. You are the first that made a big order and complaining.
    Furthermore i have nothing to do with your customer

If you have proof that i am reselling keys then please proof it to the mods, i will refund you simple like that.
    I bought keys from someone in april and i have been selling for 7 months, 0 complaints. Probably you are the one trying to scam me after getting the keys and accusing me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You just keep running around the same tree.
    Codes i sold were all in working condition, i didnt cheat you of any money. I delivered what you purchased, how your customer had my keys during in oct 7 i dont know how? And do you have proof that i resold the keys? I have been selling since Feb and no one has made any accusations about me. You are the first that made a big order and complaining.
    Furthermore i have nothing to do with your customer

If you have proof that i am reselling keys then please proof it to the mods, i will refund you simple like that.
    I bought keys from someone in april and i have been selling for 7 months, 0 complaints. Probably you are the one trying to scam me after getting the keys and accusing me?
    You can't understand English that's for sure. I've explained dozen times already that how you are reselling keys with the proof along with the fact you can't resell a working key/item/account to multiple people. You can sell it to one person only and then never sell it again. You can't call that as a successful order. That is against the rules of Mpgh. You should be banned for reselling.

Once again As per your claim that you haven't sold these 120 keys to anyone then
    "HOW DO YOUR KEYS MATCH WITH THE KEYS ALREADY PRESENT IN MY CUSTOMER'S INVENTORY"? You don't know how did this happen? LOL!. It's easy to explain you got these keys in April and then resold those keys somewhere between April to October to someone and then sold me those keys again yesterday. I've also explained this in my previous comments on how no one has caught you selling reselling keys in detail as well. I've linked my theory below again so you can read it.

"You need to redeem these keys on the MS Office server. Since most of the buyers on Mpgh are resellers, they don't check the keys themselves and the people they sell the keys to, stock these keys so they can sell them later on when they are in shortage for example right now. The bulk price of these of Office 365 E3 keys was $2 before Microsoft decided to stop the loophole but and now they are being sold for $15 to $50 per key. That's why you got lucky and you were able to resell keys, you would have been able to trick me as well if my customer didn't check your keys with his existing stock."

Stop making things complex. I've told you like a dozen times that I've no interest in your keys, I still haven't redeemed a single a key of yours and I don't plan to do it. If you really want to refund my money I've given enough proof about it. You are holding $1800 USD on the fact that I might redeem your keys is insane. You got these keys at $2 per bulk and $2x120=$240usd. Please consider my condition as well, I'm only making a fiasco because $1800 isn't something to chillax about. I had no intent of scamming you or anything. The first payment I sent you via G&S didn't work and I again paid you via F&F without any complains or warranties. I didn't know this would happen and I'm not making this up. I've linked all the proof I had and I'm in a really tight spot. If your keys were new I would have made good enough profit but now I'm gonna lose $2000 USD and my reputation as well. I told you that I planned to buy 200+ keys if the first batch went good. Please consider my condition as well.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Shadow. Hey, mod. Should I send you the detailed proof about the duplicate keys and reselling the same keys again & again via pm? I can't disclose that information because anyone would be able to redeem these keys then. Or should I send them to another mod?
    Last edited by chfreak; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mods (@HALOS117) or ( @RespectNF) can you look into this, please? I'm ready to send you all the proof I have. (I have seen you active on other threads so that's why I tagged you.)
    Last edited by chfreak; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    Mods (@HALOS117) or ( @RespectNF) can you look into this, please? I'm ready to send you all the proof I have. (I have seen you active on other threads so that's why I tagged you.)
    I'm not going to read through all this unnecessary wall of text. Post proof here that specifically indicates that the keys sold were duplicates. Make it extremely clear, specific and to the point. Do not post unnecessary comments, all I need is proof that it was a duplicate.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]HALOS117 (3 Weeks Ago),stibertwins (2 Weeks Ago)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast