Thread: Approvex

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Approvex

Hello,

FIrst of all, I would like to ask the admins to make this thread only viewable by us, Approvex and MPGH staff as it might be necessary to post some delicate or rather private details.

As discussed with RespectNF through IM and PM, we are posting a scam report about what happened.

I am the owner of meanwood.shop, this is a list of our threads: pastebin.com/raw/z8Xe70bG. We are a well known seller for multiple months now, have a very good reputation and are known to offer excellent customer service.

We have a rather big problem with a purchase we have made from the following seller/thread. As discussed with RespectNF through IM and PM I am opening a scam-report about this situation here.

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5445650
    Thread link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1446959

Trade details:
    We have purchased the following item (and after purchase,upon his recommendation, upgraded it to platin ($320):

PayPal Gold:

✓ ID Verified & comes with 3 real docs: passport/dl + utility bill + bank statement!
    ✓ 2 Withdrawal bank accounts with full access (COMES WITH CHASE BANK)!
    ✓ Comes with few transactions on board (2-4 on avg)!
    ✓ Aged account (2 months+ on average)
    ✓ 100% Verified with SSN + VBA + VCC (MAX LIMITS)
    ✓ Private proxy + cookie + instruction
    ✓ Google Voice + gmail access
    ✓ Complete guide

Price: 199$

Picture proof of scam occurring:
    NOTE: As too many screenshots at once would be too much for this post, firstly I am only posting a screenshot, that shows we are in contact with Approvex and have obviously bought something. More screenshots can be provided on demand. All necessary trade details were communicated through MPGH-IM.

Comments/Information:

We are herewith asking for a refund for this item for the following reasons:

1. The seller states a delivery time of 24 - 48 hours, our time of delivery was 4 days.

2. In the product description he states the account comes with two withdrawal banks attached. What he did not include in his description and this is important is that it is necessary to use a mobile phone in order to be able to access the second bank account (movo). We have tried installing movos app on bluestacks (Android emulation software) and also on our (personal!) mobile phone. It seems this application can not be emulated and one needs an account connected to the appstore which is set to US. It is NOT easily possible to simply change the region of an already connected account. In order to change the region of a well-established, connected account one needs to remove this account form the phone completely and reconnect a new one while using VPN, which as a result means one has to setup his personal phone once again from scratch, we are not willing to do that additional try. Also we are not willing to now purchase a new phone only to be able to use this product.

3. The seller did not state, that in order to login to any of the accounts one needs to use Windows. We are developers and use Linux only, thus we were not even able to login at all firstly, we had to purchase another VPS for this reason only.

4. The delivered bank statement does not correspond with the bank that is connected to our account (*)

5. The provided IDs seem not not to be real, they don't pass any basic verification procedure (e.g Binance ID-SSN check). The response from Binance, when trying to verify an account with the provided ID is that the address does not match. This fact is extremely weird, because the utility bill provided is dated very recently (October 2019), so why would the address have changed on such short notice. I suspect the utility bill is simply photoshopped, so are the IDs. Furthermore the ID of every account is different (PayPal, 1st bank account, 2nd bank account)

6. We tried our very best to work through the mess of unstructured information, that he had provided upon delivery and also even tried to find solutions for the aforementioned problems, his reaction was at a certain point saying, that he will ignore us if we don't stop asking "so many questions". Well maybe he should have included the aforementioned points in his offer, then we would not even have this problem now, because we never would have purchased in the first place.

7. We also tried our very best to work this problem out with him directly but due to his response times regularly being several ours it has not even been possible to have one continuous conversation to clarify everything and now we have reached a point, at which we are not willing to invest even more time and frustration into this.

(*) Because we wanted the most stable PayPal account, we can buy to use in our store, we had upgraded from Gold to Platin PayPal upon his recommendation (approvex.store/products/info/161582), meaning we have sent another $120 to him via BTC to receive the "real" information, that is connected to the accounts in order for us to be able to react if PayPal requires it. - In total he has now received $320

In our opinion the aforementioned points substantially disagree with his product description and furthermore now, that we are having a dispute, that was not solvable with him directly we now also always have to fear that he will simply disable the connected proxy, thus we can definitely not use the delivered product for our shop in any case. Last but not least we would never have bought this product, if we would have known BEFORE the purchase how much extra work and extra money will be necessary in order to be able to use it.

Thanks
    @Approvex Reply to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't know what that guy is trying to get as he deleted completely all of our tele3gram messages, I can't find it on messages history at least but let's follow step by step.

1. Delivery was 24-48 hours as stated, I've delivered PayPal, that was before topic update, so I've delivered PayPal set full verified account with movo bank and transactions in 24-48 hours period like was stated. After that guy solved to upgrade to better set including TD bank and docs that come alongside with paypal, that took + smth like 24 hours so total it was not 24-48 hours but like 48-72 as it was like 2 orders both delivered in time

2. I consider that I don't have to note that movo it useable only via mobile devices. All of my customers use mobile devices for movo, all of them are satisfied with it being convenient and smooth and NO ONE EVER complained for movo being on mobiles and moreover created scam reports. Also it's written on their website that movo is an app. If you look up other paypal + banks sellers NO ONE states that movo is available on mobile devices so I consider that statement as absolutely pointless. I also always give instructions on how to use movo and my customers may confirm it, on file that I send it's written that you need to confirm paypal entering 2 small deposits if it's not confirmed and to download movo cash app if you've not done it yet.

3. That absolutely weird bout Windows, all of my customers use Mac or Windows I don't have to claim anything for linux users or whatever. If that guy uses linux and calls himself as programmer and he can't login to paypal or bank on linux.. I'd leave it without comment, just look up other sellers topics - same no words on linux like for point №2. Just if you don't know how to use browser on linux - don't use it, usually people purchase VPS for paypal or use on their windows machines

4. It corresponds with movo cash bank account and I have option to deliver one of bank statements as usually paypal asks to confirm one statement only of one bank.
    That's pointless to send bank statement for both banks and I've not stated anywhere that I send statements for both banks

5. Those ids work fine for unlimiting paypal that's why they come alongside with set, to make sure that if you have account limited you will remove limits.
    I've not stated that those docs have to verify that you're Donald Trump or verify your coinbase account or verify Binance or any other stuff. JUST NOWHERE I DID IT. Different websites have different security systems

6. I've been answering your questions for 2 days. I've told you 5 times or like that to try asking questions related to our business - paypal account. I have other nice customers and I can't give whole my attention for few days only to you. All questions you've asked I was trying to answer completely.

7. All I heard were threats and threats, that they're trusted sellers and they will complain to admins and etc etc.. asking refund right away without any discussions.

And for screenshots - I was fed up with those pointless discussions with this guy so I just gave advice to complain to Admins or to create report or whatever because he couldn't understand any of my replies

I think that all those claims ABSOLUTELY pointless and topic have to be closed
    Last edited by Approvex; 11-17-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks
    Ok, so "this guy" will now reply to your statements:

All trade relevant information was communicated through MPGH-IM.

1. Incorrect, see below screenshot. Initial delivery took place 4 days after the order (96 hours). Also please note, we have been very forgiving and friendly about it.

2. Your statement, that "all your customers use a mobile device for movo" is not relevant for our trade or your product description in any way. - As a matter of fact it is not stated in any way which 2nd bank in addition to chase (does not require a mobile phone) will be connected to the PayPal account and neither is stated, that a mobile phone will be required to use it. See screenshot of your own thread below.

3. Your ongoing insults between the lines and distortions of reality are well noted, you seem to be a very professional seller... ("calls himself as programmer and he can't login to paypal or bank on linux"). - You have delivered a preconfigured Firefox portable, which only works on Windows. This firefox portable, so you said, included proxy and cookie configuration. We asked you for how to configure it on Linux, your reply after asking numerous times was "most customers use a VPS for it". We then even purchased a VPS only for this in order to be able to proceed.

4. After double checking the provided bank statement, I can confirm it indeed corresponds to movo, which we can not access, due to a mobile phone with US VPN being required.

5. Its correct, that you have not stated, that the docs will let us verify ourselves as Donald Trump. Though you have stated, that they are real docs, which they are not. They are photoshopped and will not work for anything else but tricking PayPal, we could not have expected that upon reading your product description. See screenshot below of your own product description.

6. You had forgotten to include numerous details in your documentation, e.g. the bank login after the upgrade, thus it was necessary to contact you about it and ask corresponding questions. To prevent questions from your customers I suggest reworking your, sorry for the drastic words, mess of text files you provide upon delivery.

7. Your interpretation of what actually happened is adventurous, yet almost astonishing. Your ability to distort reality is very impressive. - In fact I was very calm for days, waiting for the delayed delivery, buying an additional VPS only to be able to proceed,, waiting for your consequently very much delayed replies regarding the information that was missing upon delivery. We even took the time installing bluestacks in order to try to emulate movos app, as we really did not like the idea to use such an account on our personal smart phones. Yet we even tried changing the appstores country on our phones to a different country which was not possible without rather drastic changes (see description in my 1st post). We even were already considering to buy additional smartphones to be able to use your account. This whole time I remained very calm until you had at a certain point literally told me, that you will ignore me if I keep asking so many questions. We then contacted you more than one time BEFORE we opened this thread and tried to settle this situation. Then you suddenly mention another point not included in your product description, being that you don't make any refunds. See screenshot below.

The one and only time I mentioned, that we are trusted sellers and have a good reputation was when I was trying to point out to you, that we are not idiots and that we do not threat or insult ANYONE, which you kept accusing me of without any grounds for it but your OWN interpretation of reality.

You did not "give advice" to complain to the admins, you literally told us to f*ck off between the lines and your above reply above shows that your attitude still is that we are idiots, which is rather unlikely. Not even considering the fact that it is unsound and unfriendly to treat a customer, who bought a product worth $320, like that.

Summing it up again, there are the following severe points:

* Delivery time was longer than stated
    * No information, that the product is not usable on Linux and no manual regarding how to use it will be provided
    * No information, that a mobile phone including VPN without already set app-store country is necessary to access the connected bank (see description in my 1st post its not easily possible to change the app-stores country without rather drastic changes)
    * Documents are not "real" as advertised
    * No information that the seller does not give any refunds

Looking at the numerous deviations of product and service descriptions to what was actually delivered we are still of the opinion, that a refund is completely legitimate at this point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Admins I've explained all things in post above, you may see point by point that all of those statements are absolutely weird and
    the'yre not related to any type of scam: buyer who uses linux and doesn't have smartphone to login to movo that's how it looks like in few words.

I don't think there is any reason here to leave that topic opened because I've delivered completelty working product and I have to make refunds only
    when account is limited/banned. We had such case already when guy bought bmoharris bank and paypal and in few days felt like he doesnt need it.
    Case was resolved for me by the way as moderators are clever people out there.

That's absolutely same thing I'm not here paypal and banks rent service, I'm account seller with big experience, wide range of products and trusted as well.

Thanks
    This is absolutely not the same case in any way, yet again you are painting your own reality the way it suits you best, the problem is that this is not the actual reality, the same counts for your interpretation of "weird". - You are missing crucial details in your product description and terms of service, have not delivered what you describe and in addition you have also not kept your delivery promise, not even considering your unacceptable behavior including ongoing insults towards us.

* If you call something real, then your buyer must expect that it is real but your documents are not real, but photoshopped.

* If your product is not usable on every operating system or if there are required and unexpected prerequisites in order to use it (like a mobile phone with VPN, without a preset app-store region!), then you must state it in your offer. Who will use such "pirated" PayPal account on his real and personal mobile phone, are you out of your mind?

* If you completely exclude refunds, then state it explicitly in your offer, have you done that? No, it could scare away customers is what you probably thought.

We would never have bought this PayPal account if it would have been clear to us before, that we need a smart phone to access the bank account connected to it. -

You state your behavior has nothing to do with a scam? You are wrong once again, what you are doing is a perfectly fitting example of deceit and fraudulent concealment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    99% users use Windows or Mac for their purposes, 50% of my customers buy VPS especially for such things even when they have windows.
    I don't have to tell PROGRAMMER that it's hard to launch .exe firefox portable on linux.

I'm waiting for admins response and don't wanna continue this

Thanks
    Thank you for sharing some irrelevant statistics about your customers.

Using mono or wine for a use case like this is a very very very bad idea, not that it is really relevant. The most important part is still, that we did not know we will need a smart phone in order to access the connected bank, this was already explained above.

Yeah now try to make me look cringe or cocky, you are the big account seller here though, who "accidentally" forgot to inform his customers, that they will need to install an app from the appstore, that can not be emulated on a real, physical smart phone. Has it ever occurred to you, that there are reasons for that movo made it impossible or very very hard to emulate this app? Its fairly easy for them to read out a lot of data from a physical smartphone, including location and now please don't tell me but you can disable it...
    Last edited by mnwd; 11-17-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't wanna continue proving evident things, just gonna wait fair admins of mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Your "stable PayPal" requires "Blackhat" fraud including Identity fraud.

You expect this from a seller on the OPEN Web via a forum

Just astonishing, really is, how some people on here are so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by mnwd View Post
    Hello,

FIrst of all, I would like to ask the admins to make this thread only viewable by us, Approvex and MPGH staff as it might be necessary to post some delicate or rather private details.

As discussed with RespectNF through IM and PM, we are posting a scam report about what happened.

I am the owner of meanwood.shop, this is a list of our threads: pastebin.com/raw/z8Xe70bG. We are a well known seller for multiple months now, have a very good reputation and are known to offer excellent customer service.

We have a rather big problem with a purchase we have made from the following seller/thread. As discussed with RespectNF through IM and PM I am opening a scam-report about this situation here.

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5445650
    Thread link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1446959

Trade details:
    We have purchased the following item (and after purchase,upon his recommendation, upgraded it to platin ($320):

PayPal Gold:

✓ ID Verified & comes with 3 real docs: passport/dl + utility bill + bank statement!
    ✓ 2 Withdrawal bank accounts with full access (COMES WITH CHASE BANK)!
    ✓ Comes with few transactions on board (2-4 on avg)!
    ✓ Aged account (2 months+ on average)
    ✓ 100% Verified with SSN + VBA + VCC (MAX LIMITS)
    ✓ Private proxy + cookie + instruction
    ✓ Google Voice + gmail access
    ✓ Complete guide

Price: 199$

Picture proof of scam occurring:
    NOTE: As too many screenshots at once would be too much for this post, firstly I am only posting a screenshot, that shows we are in contact with Approvex and have obviously bought something. More screenshots can be provided on demand. All necessary trade details were communicated through MPGH-IM.

Comments/Information:

We are herewith asking for a refund for this item for the following reasons:

1. The seller states a delivery time of 24 - 48 hours, our time of delivery was 4 days.

2. In the product description he states the account comes with two withdrawal banks attached. What he did not include in his description and this is important is that it is necessary to use a mobile phone in order to be able to access the second bank account (movo). We have tried installing movos app on bluestacks (Android emulation software) and also on our (personal!) mobile phone. It seems this application can not be emulated and one needs an account connected to the appstore which is set to US. It is NOT easily possible to simply change the region of an already connected account. In order to change the region of a well-established, connected account one needs to remove this account form the phone completely and reconnect a new one while using VPN, which as a result means one has to setup his personal phone once again from scratch, we are not willing to do that additional try. Also we are not willing to now purchase a new phone only to be able to use this product.

3. The seller did not state, that in order to login to any of the accounts one needs to use Windows. We are developers and use Linux only, thus we were not even able to login at all firstly, we had to purchase another VPS for this reason only.

4. The delivered bank statement does not correspond with the bank that is connected to our account (*)

5. The provided IDs seem not not to be real, they don't pass any basic verification procedure (e.g Binance ID-SSN check). The response from Binance, when trying to verify an account with the provided ID is that the address does not match. This fact is extremely weird, because the utility bill provided is dated very recently (October 2019), so why would the address have changed on such short notice. I suspect the utility bill is simply photoshopped, so are the IDs. Furthermore the ID of every account is different (PayPal, 1st bank account, 2nd bank account)

6. We tried our very best to work through the mess of unstructured information, that he had provided upon delivery and also even tried to find solutions for the aforementioned problems, his reaction was at a certain point saying, that he will ignore us if we don't stop asking "so many questions". Well maybe he should have included the aforementioned points in his offer, then we would not even have this problem now, because we never would have purchased in the first place.

7. We also tried our very best to work this problem out with him directly but due to his response times regularly being several ours it has not even been possible to have one continuous conversation to clarify everything and now we have reached a point, at which we are not willing to invest even more time and frustration into this.

(*) Because we wanted the most stable PayPal account, we can buy to use in our store, we had upgraded from Gold to Platin PayPal upon his recommendation (approvex.store/products/info/161582), meaning we have sent another $120 to him via BTC to receive the "real" information, that is connected to the accounts in order for us to be able to react if PayPal requires it. - In total he has now received $320

In our opinion the aforementioned points substantially disagree with his product description and furthermore now, that we are having a dispute, that was not solvable with him directly we now also always have to fear that he will simply disable the connected proxy, thus we can definitely not use the delivered product for our shop in any case. Last but not least we would never have bought this product, if we would have known BEFORE the purchase how much extra work and extra money will be necessary in order to be able to use it.
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Are you really expecting "REAL DOCS" - Seriously how?

Again on on the OPEN WEB.

What is wrong with you??

Quote Originally Posted by mnwd View Post
    Ok, so "this guy" will now reply to your statements:

All trade relevant information was communicated through MPGH-IM.

1. Incorrect, see below screenshot. Initial delivery took place 4 days after the order (96 hours). Also please note, we have been very forgiving and friendly about it.

2. Your statement, that "all your customers use a mobile device for movo" is not relevant for our trade or your product description in any way. - As a matter of fact it is not stated in any way which 2nd bank in addition to chase (does not require a mobile phone) will be connected to the PayPal account and neither is stated, that a mobile phone will be required to use it. See screenshot of your own thread below.

3. Your ongoing insults between the lines and distortions of reality are well noted, you seem to be a very professional seller... ("calls himself as programmer and he can't login to paypal or bank on linux"). - You have delivered a preconfigured Firefox portable, which only works on Windows. This firefox portable, so you said, included proxy and cookie configuration. We asked you for how to configure it on Linux, your reply after asking numerous times was "most customers use a VPS for it". We then even purchased a VPS only for this in order to be able to proceed.

4. After double checking the provided bank statement, I can confirm it indeed corresponds to movo, which we can not access, due to a mobile phone with US VPN being required.

5. Its correct, that you have not stated, that the docs will let us verify ourselves as Donald Trump. Though you have stated, that they are real docs, which they are not. They are photoshopped and will not work for anything else but tricking PayPal, we could not have expected that upon reading your product description. See screenshot below of your own product description.

6. You had forgotten to include numerous details in your documentation, e.g. the bank login after the upgrade, thus it was necessary to contact you about it and ask corresponding questions. To prevent questions from your customers I suggest reworking your, sorry for the drastic words, mess of text files you provide upon delivery.

7. Your interpretation of what actually happened is adventurous, yet almost astonishing. Your ability to distort reality is very impressive. - In fact I was very calm for days, waiting for the delayed delivery, buying an additional VPS only to be able to proceed,, waiting for your consequently very much delayed replies regarding the information that was missing upon delivery. We even took the time installing bluestacks in order to try to emulate movos app, as we really did not like the idea to use such an account on our personal smart phones. Yet we even tried changing the appstores country on our phones to a different country which was not possible without rather drastic changes (see description in my 1st post). We even were already considering to buy additional smartphones to be able to use your account. This whole time I remained very calm until you had at a certain point literally told me, that you will ignore me if I keep asking so many questions. We then contacted you more than one time BEFORE we opened this thread and tried to settle this situation. Then you suddenly mention another point not included in your product description, being that you don't make any refunds. See screenshot below.

The one and only time I mentioned, that we are trusted sellers and have a good reputation was when I was trying to point out to you, that we are not idiots and that we do not threat or insult ANYONE, which you kept accusing me of without any grounds for it but your OWN interpretation of reality.

You did not "give advice" to complain to the admins, you literally told us to f*ck off between the lines and your above reply above shows that your attitude still is that we are idiots, which is rather unlikely. Not even considering the fact that it is unsound and unfriendly to treat a customer, who bought a product worth $320, like that.

Summing it up again, there are the following severe points:

* Delivery time was longer than stated
    * No information, that the product is not usable on Linux and no manual regarding how to use it will be provided
    * No information, that a mobile phone including VPN without already set app-store country is necessary to access the connected bank (see description in my 1st post its not easily possible to change the app-stores country without rather drastic changes)
    * Documents are not "real" as advertised
    * No information that the seller does not give any refunds

Looking at the numerous deviations of product and service descriptions to what was actually delivered we are still of the opinion, that a refund is completely legitimate at this point.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david.dod1g102 For This Useful Post:

Approvex (11-17-2019),sbuj (11-18-2019)

Thanks
    1. Who in the hell do you think you are to participate in this?
    2. Why would you quote the whole entire previous posts, are you a professional troll or something?
    3. I expect simply the exact description that is written written down in the article description, which is obviously incorrect.
    4. The point you mention here is not even mainly relevant for the claim, it still is the point that we have to use a smart phone in order to be able to access the connected bank
    Last edited by mnwd; 11-17-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Main purpose of documents is to unlimit paypal accounts, it's not for any other purposes. And they serve this purposes perfectly, unlimit % is near 85-90 I've helped plenty people out of mpgh with unlimiting paypal and my clients did it as well with docs that come alongside with paypal

Thanks
    It starts to make me mad because it seems, that I have to repeat my self over and over again.

This is not important at all, the most important problem of all is, that we did not know we will need a smart phone with a configuration as described above, in order to access the connected bank account.
    Last edited by mnwd; 11-17-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For smarphone I've already given my response, It's written on movo website that it's app only and no one ever complained for movo being mobile only. No one of other sellers ever wrote that for movo you need smarphone, I'm not the only seller of movo out there.
    Last edited by Approvex; 11-17-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Approvex View Post
    For smarphone I've already given my response, It's written on movo website that it's app only and no one ever complained for movo being mobile only. No one of other sellers ever wrote that for movo you need smarphone, I'm not the only seller of movo out there.
    I'm starting to ask myself if you have even read any of my previous posts and I am now done repeating myself, I have already provided a long and detailed list of all your mistakes and fraudulent attempts including screenshots and explanations. There is nothing more I can or will add to what has already been explained.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast