Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thumbs up [AM's] Stripe Verified With Company - PayPal's - eBay's - VCC's - Proxies & more!

Dear Fellow MPGH Members I proudly present to you the best services offered by
    We are now offering:

• PayPal Verified Accounts from USA, Europe, UK & Many more locations

• eBay Seller Accounts with Managed Payments from US,UK,Europe & Australia including others markets aswell.

• Virtual Credit Cards for Facebook,Google,Amazon web services & re-loadable cards.

• Dedicated Proxy - Residential Proxy - Server Based Proxies - Rotating Proxies & more...

• Virtual Private Network's (VPN) - Virtual Private Server (VPS) - Remote Desktop Protocol's (RDP) & Emulator's are now available for better and full control for your services offered by AccountMania.

• other services which can be checked on our website.

Now we Proudly Present our latest service which is introduced in our sales thread as per staff directed!
    Stripe Verified Accounts with UK LTD Company Inc.

Our Other services Including:

• PayPal Accounts

• eBay Seller Accounts with Managed Payments

• Virtual Credit Cards

• Residential Proxy

• Dedicated Proxy

• Custom Geo Location Proxy

• Server based Proxy

• Help for your required service...

• The Account will be delivered within 24 to 36 hours of confirmed payment (usually takes 10 minutes)
    • The details listed above will surely be included but if you are looking for something precise you will need to send us a message to get it confirmed and done.
    • If you are asking too many questions & irrelevant information than our product we may not be able to assist you as there are many people who just waste time so ask your questions wisely and directly.
    • Chargeback on a PayPal payment will result in a scam report & we can just destroy your account if you will try to double-cross us so beware you are warned.
    • We can accept PayPal payment with 20% extra charge other than PayPal fee's, This is because of Conversion fees from PayPal to BTC or any other.
    • After a successful purchase, you must give your valuable feedback so our new customers can see & we can improve our services.
    • All-Star(*) marked means there is additional information available so ask if you have something to ask.
    • All sales are final no refunds. Once we have delivered a service, account, or document we can NOT refund unless there is something missing or not included in the order. Ask for all the details beforehand to ensure no misunderstandings!
    • If you have any questions or any special requests please send me a Private Message
    • We reserve the right to refuse to deal with you with for any number of reasons & leaving feedback without any purchase or accusations will never be accepted nor tolerated.
    • After purchasing the account you MUST verify the state of the account because once you have the account we do NOT guarantee what you will do with the account and/or in any case of limitation you will be responsible.
    • Leaving negative feedback without trying to sort it out with our team will lead to staff report as you are given full access to contact us if you are having problems & we will try our best to resolve it for you & in rare cases, we can refund too (totally our call).
    • Before ordering documents you must know we or any other vendor CANNOT Guarantee they will restore your account to normal standing because the final decision of any kind will be of your service provider.

• Question: Why should we buy from you rather than getting something cheaper?
      Because we offer top notch services to ensure you don't have to keep buying again & again.
    • Question: Why do you charge more than other vendor's here?
      We prefer Quality over price which is why we age our accounts & services with special staff members checking the accounts & making sure the accounts work perfectly fine after you get it.
    • Are your accounts ready to use or do i have to set them up and do you include a guide with your accounts?
      We set everything up for you and we use the best tools to avoid detection by PayPal,eBay & other giants. We also set everything up for you and leave no work for you. You will be given an Excel sheet(or Text file) + Browser that will have everything pre-setup including Emails,Passwords,Proxy & we have all of the history,cookies & data saved in a browser.
      we usually don't need to include a guide because its pretty straight forward to use our product but if you still need help our staff is available to help 18 Hours a day with Team viewer, Any Desk & other remote software for instant resolution of your requests.
    • Do i have to pay you extra after buying the account?
      Not really, Not unless you buy a Monthly service like Private Dedicated Proxy,Virtual Private Network(VPN) or Virtual Private Server (RDP)
    • Can i buy only eBay Seller account or PayPal verified account?
      You sure can, Just PM me or Add me on IM.
    • Can you give me some discount for being a reseller or Bulk Buyer?
      We're having more than 10 Resellers right now with unbeatable prices & great stock availability which most of seller's don't offer & soon we will have an Excel Sheet to track our Current Stock where you can pick your desired account.
    • Can i be a normal buyer & still get some discount?
      Yes, We offer discounts & wave off our charges completely from time to time so stay tuned to our thread.

Vouch Thread & eBay, PayPal Verified Images

Customer Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by winniengky View Post
    The user has sold me USA account Listing No.2 & i must say very professional and worth it. Sincerely recommend, I am really satisfied, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by HHubs View Post
    Bought a 6 months old account. Everything is working as advertised. Thanks Prince! ~aeon
    Quote Originally Posted by reichskommisarait View Post
    Good and great service
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftulips View Post
    voooouuuuccccchhed Give this guy his own podium, he deserves a shiny Gold medal.

Forget the rest, come straight to the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xxdrzfliiboyxx View Post
    Super vouch! This seller stands out among the rest. The accounts hes selling are of the highest quality and he gives amazing guides on how to take advantage of them. On top of his product, He's very active and helpful so he has the very rare combination of great product and service. Do not hesitate to buy from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by optifiy View Post
    Man is super nice and fast. Works 100% fine and is always helpful. Thanks so much man
    Quote Originally Posted by alexinoo View Post
    Amazing Guy, Very Trusted, Helped me Unhold my Paypal funds for which i didn't had any SSN or Documents, Done Alot of BTC Exhanges +REP
    Quote Originally Posted by satanse View Post
    Bought Aged paypal account so far account is working good ill update if anything happens
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLBRO123345 View Post
    Vouch for TerryPrince.
    We had a long talk so i can get a grip of how this was going to work.
    He is a very nice and unique seller and he is different from all the other vendors here. Offers great support too! I purchased an aged account from him and it works flawlessly. Thank you very much OP A+++

I would recommend this seller if you want a uniquely created and verified PayPal+Ebay account. The process was fairly quick too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Card View Post
    Big vouch for TerryPrince.
    He answered all my questions and fairly he was very responsive and ready to answer any questions i asked. I bought 2 aged 6 months accounts and really i got what i was looking for the paypal account is SSN verified and seems strong enough to start business right away. The information was sent in Excel format professionally made with all details in place no need to worry about a missing piece.
    It was smooth and easy to setup the accounts even i got firefox portable with all saved passwords and all details so just browse and start you business
    Never seen such professionalism in MPGH accounts vendors really this is the new way to sell high quality products ready to use.
    Thank you very much! and sure we will do much business ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpfteam View Post
    this seller is nothing but... THE BEST EVER!!! super FAST, friendly and takes care of questions. he's not arrogant like others and he really helps you! it's AWESOME!
    i purchased package #2 and IT ROCKS!!! i have recently purchased a package from @phantomservices and i was VERY disappointed with them but i found @TerryPrince and he's the best, good seller and eager to help you!

i would give this seller... 5 STARS!!! THE BEST!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganja View Post
    Amazing, all I can say.

I purchased the $275 package and things couldn't have been more simple. I thought the setup was going to be a process, all you have to do is open up the provided browser and everything you need is there. @TerryPrince was there to answer all of my questions, even the dumb ones. He doesn't make you feel st00pid about em either. He's a good guy and he's patient. If you're looking for an eBay and/or PayPal account hit this man up.
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG4CE View Post
    Here is my exprience. Bought eBay + PayPal package from him. He delivered me an account and I was not even on at time, the moment I woke up and checked It was already suspended. I contacted him, he said that you paid for an account and you got that account now you have to call them to reinstate your account. Also before buying I asked him that If the account gets suspended will you help me? he said " yes, we will". After that he agreed to replace the eBay account, I am still waiting for the replacement. I will update how it goes.

Screenshot
    Quote Originally Posted by Connectt View Post
    100% recommend this vendor, he's patient and professional. He won't let you down. He's really active on MPGH. He looks like he been doing this for a long time. If something goes wrong, he will fix it asap or give you solutions. I can confirm that he has VBA for a Canadian PayPal account that doesn't need to call PayPal to add it. (It's sporadic so take the opportunity) I will buy from you again
    Quote Originally Posted by smith999999 View Post
    Vouch. He is a patient guy and very helpful. I could ask any questions and he guided me all the way.
    I am satisfied with his product. I can give him 5 stars.
    Trusted seller and excellent quality product he sells.
    Made a couple electronic sales with the accounts I bought from @TerryPrince. The first one was held due to being a new seller on eBay. The second one, funds were instantly available.

Thanks again bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG4CE View Post
    Bought PayPal + eBay accounts from him. Had some problems at first, but he helped me with everything. And sorted everything out
    Can recommend!
    Excellent service
    I bought VCC from him for my UK Paypal and it worked perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpfteam View Post
    I MUST SAY @TerryPrince IS NOTHING BUT THE BEST!!!
    got me a business paypal account with ebay. ebay got messed up, fixed it. then paypal couldn't get bank account verified to withdraw money and TerryPrince fixed it. he personally spent a LOT OF TIME trying to get this resolved and HE DID IT!!!
    if you want a good seller, someone who CARES about his customers i highly recommend @TerryPrince WOW!!! i am IMPRESSED!!!
    5 stars!!!
    YES!!! HE'S THE MAN!!!
    Bought another VCC from him and had a small problem, but it was on my side, and he fixed it for me by giving me a new VCC and it worked.
    Thanks again for your great service.
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    +vouch from me
    bought a verified paypal account, got a nice excel sheet with ALL the information that is needed to run it
    his communication is very good and he seems to be online almost 24/7 on IM, at least i have the feeling
    he was very responsive before and after buying and would help me out
    also offered a discount for me which was very nice of him
    so far the paypal account seems to be working fine, i have yet to test it with big amounts
    the account is verified and has all the important info added to it
    Quote Originally Posted by noidea5891 View Post
    Happy to vouch for TerryPrince,
    Very responsive seller even with some of my dumb questions. Will definitely do future business with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by infectedlogic View Post
    got mine and everything is working thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by lizenzenkoenig View Post
    + Vouch from me.
    I bought a verified PayPal and eBay account and I received everything nicely and well organized.
    Everything is also working as intended and I'm pretty much pleased with his service.
    If I had any questions or problems he was always there to help me out and was incredibly responsive.
    Therefore I would recommend him to anyone out there who is currently looking for that kind of service!
    Purchased a photo ID for the account I bought from @TerryPrince and all I can say is this ID looks like a real thing. I've never seen such great quality. Definitely worth the prices he's charging. There's no way the IDs he provides should fail in proving identity. Got my PayPal account unlimited.
    Thanks again bro, you're a real great seller. One of the best on here imo. Real patient and polite.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelItsMe View Post
    Vouch for the prince for HQ accounts , good service
    Quote Originally Posted by mootabal23 View Post
    I bought an account Ebay France
    Everything is fine ! We will do business! =))
    Quote Originally Posted by TraiNReq View Post
    I bought an established seller account from Terry, and the whole transaction has been nothing but smooth!
    I had a few questions and concerns before buying, and Terry took a very professional and friendly approach when addressing the questions that I came with. Even though I probably asked one too many, he remained friendly at all times. He even took the time to discuss with me a product best suited for my specific needs. All in all, it was a smooth and quick transaction, and I received my product within 24 hours after payment. Even got a pretty good discount on that account, too.
    Huge vouch from me. I will definitely be back for future business.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritualprophet View Post
    Amazing services, Terry really knows what hes doing and he is always available if you have any issues,
    Had some problems with an account and he didnt hesitate to help me or fix the problem, he has a good product and very good customer service,
    Buy from him,
    I def recommend him 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowysnake View Post
    Need to leave an honest review. Paid 140$ for PayPal identity verification purposes. I received them within 24 hours (even though it was Sunday!). I uploaded documents just after receiving them (Drivers license and cc statement). And within the next 24 hours, my pp account got restored quickly! This guy and his team are one of the best on the internet having that significant knowledge in payment category. Don’t skimp every fucking $ for his services cause really from my experience it is worth it! And remember guys PayPal is shit, but with Terry, you can see some light in it
    Thank You once again Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureG View Post
    Just purchased, User is legit.
    Amazing support! Don't hesitate to buy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemind9876 View Post
    Really nice guy, had so many questions to ask him and answered all my concerns, makes everything easy for a newbie like me and is very nice and reply's really quickly!!!!
    Great deal!! will do buisness again!!! Thanks mate!!!!
    vouch again!!!!
    took his time to help me install evrything, really recommend him cant go wrong with terry!!!!
    vouch!!
    got a book for advice on ebay!! gives great advice and he also helped me out with a couple of things i didn't understand
    thanks again!

1. If you made payment using Cryptocurrency, You will get the full refund in same cryptocurrency value, Not in USD or anything!
    2. If you made payment using web money, payoneer or anything we'll try our best to get the same amount paid in same currency, Also if we can't arrange same currency we'll be refunding via paypal same FIAT amount!
    Last edited by Azerila; 12-14-2021 at 09:40 AM. Reason: req

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TerryPrince For This Useful Post:

absoluted3 (03-30-2020),APOTOXIN (04-12-2021),BlackHatPusheen666 (01-21-2021),drowningtadpolegrowscloud (02-03-2021),httphack3301 (02-07-2020),infectedlogic (01-15-2020),lizenzenkoenig (01-16-2020),mpfteam (12-13-2019),mythusala1 (08-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @TerryPrince Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First bump.

Please do let me know if you need any other account than US or something out of my profile.

Selling....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    These come with Ebay too?

Its mentioned in your title, then not again (no screenshots).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by david.dod1g102 View Post
    These come with Ebay too?

Its mentioned in your title, then not again (no screenshots).
    Yes they have eBay too but they are not Seller account's etc.

They are registered together!!!

Thanks
    The user has sold me USA account Listing No.2 & i must say very professional and worth it. Sincerely recommend, I am really satisfied, thank you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to winniengky For This Useful Post:

TerryPrince (11-25-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    GLWS. Good to see new sellers.

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Breezeyou2 For This Useful Post:

TerryPrince (11-25-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by winniengky View Post
    Thank you so much for your great feedback. She's one of the most reliable customer....

Many others will be leaving their feedback....

Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
    GLWS. Good to see new sellers.
    Thank you so much brother.

Means a lot to me.
    You're the respected seller here i saw.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TerryPrince For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (11-25-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Bought a 6 months old account. Everything is working as advertised. Thanks Prince! ~aeon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xHubaBubax For This Useful Post:

TerryPrince (12-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HHubs View Post
    Pleasure doing business with you!

Up for sales...

More accounts, VBA's, VCC's & others coming on the shop soon :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Talking with the seller and going to buy 2 documents for limitation removal. I will post review once done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bclarr View Post
    Talking with the seller and going to buy 2 documents for limitation removal. I will post review once done.
    Most welcome.

The response has been quite amazing.

I'd like to say thank you to the honorable people who helped me make the record sales.

I might run out of accounts soon :-D

& that's just USA accounts we are introducing other accounts too, Soon....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good and great service

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by reichskommisarait View Post
    Good and great service
    I am glad i could help you.

More accounts updating soon.

Stock is almost half sold :-)