Thanks

What's the deal with the M13?

So first off let just start by saying I really want to like this gun... Admittedly I'm a bit of a gun nut, and the M13 is based off of the Sig Sauer MCX, which is really cool and unique rifle that I've had many opportunities to shoot and I aboslutely love it's real life counter part. Regardless when I found out the new Modern Warfare was going to have this gun, I was excited to say the least. The new realistic, crazy gun customization, COD from my child hood was going back to its roots and it's going to feature awesome weapon customization just as I'm neck deep into the real fire arms world! Count me in!

Anyway the beta came around and the M13 was great, I abosolutely loved it. Couldn't wait to get in the full game and start messing around with all the customization options. Then I finally acquired it in the full game... And... Well... I'm kinda disappointed.

The recoil seems to be abosolutely absurd compared to the other 5.56 rifles. At least for me. The Kilo 141 seems like a laser, and the M4 although not as easy to control as the Kilo, still way more manageable compared to the M13. The M13 seems to pull very hard to the right and slightly up.

So I decided to give it it's fair shot and at least put some upgrades on it and see how it does. I'm currently at weapon level 30 and i am running everything possible to mitigate recoil. Muzzle break, stock, stippled grip, and angled foregrip (seemed to be better for control). But for some reason even with all the attachments, although they help. The gun still seems to pull extremely hard to the right

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesmartin View Post
    So first off let just start by saying I really want to like this gun... Admittedly I'm a bit of a gun nut, and the M13 is based off of the Sig Sauer MCX, which is really cool and unique rifle that I've had many opportunities to shoot and I aboslutely love it's real life counter part. Regardless when I found out the new Modern Warfare was going to have this gun, I was excited to say the least. The new realistic, crazy gun customization, COD from my child hood was going back to its roots and it's going to feature awesome weapon customization just as I'm neck deep into the real fire arms world! Count me in!

Anyway the beta came around and the M13 was great, I abosolutely loved it. Couldn't wait to get in the full game and start messing around with all the customization options. Then I finally acquired it in the full game... And... Well... I'm kinda disappointed.fedloan irs.gov easybib

The recoil seems to be abosolutely absurd compared to the other 5.56 rifles. At least for me. The Kilo 141 seems like a laser, and the M4 although not as easy to control as the Kilo, still way more manageable compared to the M13. The M13 seems to pull very hard to the right and slightly up.

So I decided to give it it's fair shot and at least put some upgrades on it and see how it does. I'm currently at weapon level 30 and i am running everything possible to mitigate recoil. Muzzle break, stock, stippled grip, and angled foregrip (seemed to be better for control). But for some reason even with all the attachments, although they help. The gun still seems to pull extremely hard to the right
    issue has been solved!