Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ban Appeal Groundwar/

Okay, i made a mistake. A big one i admit, and i know i was horribly wrong for what i did in the past but i could not afford to pay people back at the time to prevent the ban. I made an account called Thetaco11 to make a new identity. Just to work legit this time as a fresh start. However that didnt work. Im very sorry for what i did. Im not going to write a long bullshit post saying how sorry i am. I will work to show you guys im sorry, i will pay everyone back if i can get my account back. i would like to work in the marketplace and take orders with payment after completion and earn the money back to earn my spot back in this marketplace.

Can everyone who was scammed by me Groundwar please comment your amount and proof of payment for the google order. I will work to pay you guys back one by one. I can offer free se orders In exchange for the value of payments back as i dont have the money now to pay people back. I will work for it. Just give me a chance to work off my debt.
    I will allow you to chargeback the paypal account to receive money back. I will assist you to allow paypal to return the funds back to your accounts. Please if you have charged back dont respond to this thread as you have your money back. I am only helping people who dont have their money back. Thank you all

Groundwar Profile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3831514
    Last edited by thetaco22; 11-24-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Thread moved to staff disputes. @thetaco22

From what i can see this is the report which got you banned: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=14358131

But from the looks of it,there should be more people who you scammed. You need to resolve every one of them in order to get unbanned.

You tried to ban evade and you had prior rulebreaking on your groundwar profile, so when you get unbanned an blacklist should be implemented as well. Of course that's if other staff members think that you should be unbanned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    Thread moved to staff disputes. @thetaco22

From what i can see this is the report which got you banned: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=14358131

But from the looks of it,there should be more people who you scammed. You need to resolve every one of them in order to get unbanned.

You tried to ban evade and you had prior rulebreaking on your groundwar profile, so when you get unbanned an blacklist should be implemented as well. Of course that's if other staff members think that you should be unbanned.
    I really want to work again man. Im not trying to break any rules anymore. I really just need to make some money. If you let me back in the marketplace i will do my best to not mess with anyone or cause any trouble at all. I just want to work again, if anyone who was affected before. Please allow me to work back the payments to reinstate my profile. I dont want to cause any trouble, i never did before the ban, i left because i couldnt afford to pay people back. I did no other harm but that, and i want to work it off. SO, please any staff give me one more chance. Thats all im asking is one chance. Not many more but one more chance to make it right. I begging all staff to consider me one more time. I promise to not fuck up. I am willing to take payments after i complete some refunds now to pay everyone back.

- - - Updated - - -
    @shad0wd0wn @bigvinnyz
    Pm me i can start some free se orders for logitech cameras worth $400-1.2k in value each In exchange for leniency with paying you back. I want to work the payments off. Im sorry the way shit ended before. I just couldnt afford to pay you guys back at the time.
    Last edited by thetaco22; 11-25-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    MODS: At the moment, i am currently helping people, i will get in touch with those people i had wronged in the past, and i will make it right with them. I am going to do everything to show you guys i deserve another chance. I am helping people now in the marketplace. I have released a lot of great info, and i want to continue to contribute to this marketplace. If i have to i also would be willing to gather up $1k after i get unbanned and donate $1k to the marketplace just to be able to sell again with my main profile groundwar. I am serious about fixing this, and i dont want to mess my chances up. So please mods i beg for leniency in my past actions, as i want to fix them badly and make amends.

Thanks
    Hey @bigvinnyz @shad0wd0wn where you able to chargeback on my paypal account to recover the funds?
    Last edited by thetaco22; 11-25-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Return my money back for google express,scammer!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacifist0101 For This Useful Post:

Smiley (01-08-2020)

Thanks
    I'm still awaiting the return of $615 USD.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thetaco22 View Post
    Hey @bigvinnyz @shad0wd0wn where you able to chargeback on my paypal account to recover the funds?
    just saw this, i am adding thetaco22 on IM. Ive checked paypal and i can do an unauthorized activity dispute but idk if that is what you want, its 2x transactions for 255$ , total 510

Thanks
    Yes, i can help you get your money back through paypal, can you pm me please so we can get started. Thank you man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn View Post
    Can you pm me, i can help you get your money back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifist0101 View Post
    Return my money back for google express,scammer!
    I understand how you feel. I couldnt afford to pay people back $3-4k in refunds at that time. Now i can afford to do so. Can you please pm me and i can definitely help you get your money back. Im so sorry for how shit played out at the end man, i never meant to scam any of you guys. Im always a man of my word, so please contact me by pm and ill fix this

Thanks
    Im me back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Still didn't received my money back, that i paid upfront on 10th of april. The Taco22 asking me to open a dispute at paypal - but this is NOT right,this is NOT a refund. scammer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    He"s a scammer. Took my money from my training and left the group without and help. asked for my money back nothing. its a whole group of us. scammer

i want my $500 back

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Brown For This Useful Post:

Pacifist0101 (01-04-2020)

Thanks
    Whats the point of scamming if you're just gonna come back after you run out of your scammed money every time? Isn't this like your third time doing this?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Liquify (03-11-2020),Pacifist0101 (01-04-2020),Smiley (01-08-2020),[MPGH]Time (12-06-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Brown View Post
    He"s a scammer. Took my money from my training and left the group without and help. asked for my money back nothing. its a whole group of us. scammer

i want my $500 back
    Yes! contact me. I need the link to the group please. Im back and im back for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Whats the point of scamming if you're just gonna come back after you run out of your scammed money every time? Isn't this like your third time doing this?
    I never scammed anyone, i just honestly couldnt afford to pay people back $4k in refunds at the time. I had no choice but to take a ban, especially as i was closing my service down to take a break from all of this.
    Im paying people back because i want my service back and i know i didnt scam anyone, i was still helping as many people as i could before and after the ban. I just couldnt afford to refund people at that time, thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifist0101 View Post
    Still didn't received my money back, that i paid upfront on 10th of april. The Taco22 asking me to open a dispute at paypal - but this is NOT right,this is NOT a refund. scammer
    Can you please follow my instructions to get your refund. I have informed you several times that my paypal is locked and i have no function to refund you from my account. I have asked you to chargeback and i will let you take the money out of my paypal. How hard is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Shadow i need you to add me on IM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @thetaco22 First you request to get unbanned because you need money and want to work your way to pay people back that you owe and then you say you could afford to pay people back now. Which is it?

It isn't easy to charge back from a frozen account and tbh you're putting people through unnecassry efforts for your mistake/scams. If you have the money, pay them back through btc. If you don't, find a way to fix your paypal account first before attempting to start another service and telling people to charge back.

Honestly why don't you just go to Nulled or something. You already ruined your reputation here.
    Last edited by CryptoNite90; 12-05-2019 at 04:09 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CryptoNite90 For This Useful Post:

Pacifist0101 (01-04-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast