Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
    Stopped back in to tell everyone to Vote, as the vote closes in 6 hours.
    Thanks brother. Yeah, now on 27 december the best 10 games selected by players will be revealed. Even if my game does not make into the top 10 of 2020, however, being among the top 100 a 2nd time (last year also my game was on the top 100) is a BIG victory for me.

-------------------------------------

Fursan al-Aqsa - Mossad Office Map Update

Hello friends! Here follows some Screenshots of Mossad Office, the 3rd Campaign Mission of #FursanAqsaGame, with better lighting, new shaders, textures and Mission Objectives.

#UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #Raytracing #FreePalestine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not gonna say too much to not be offensive but this is gonna really promote something

3. The Following User Says Thank You to _T4NKYOU_ For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (12-28-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by _T4NKYOU_ View Post
    Not gonna say too much to not be offensive but this is gonna really promote something
    No problems my friend. I know people whenever first see it think 'Hey this is terrorist propaganda'. But all I can say is that never judge a game before playing it. Praise be to Allah (God), Through this game I am able to change people's perspective about Muslims and Arabs on videogames, like breaking the cliché Arabs = Terrorists on games.

My game will be showcased next year on 16th january on Boston FIG Virtual, a big indie games event. I even gave a video interview about my game there. I invite you to watch it, maybe this can change your view about my game.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by udkultimate View Post
    No problems my friend. I know people whenever first see it think 'Hey this is terrorist propaganda'. But all I can say is that never judge a game before playing it. Praise be to Allah (God), Through this game I am able to change people's perspective about Muslims and Arabs on videogames, like breaking the cliché Arabs = Terrorists on games.

My game will be showcased next year on 16th january on Boston FIG Virtual, a big indie games event. I even gave a video interview about my game there. I invite you to watch it, maybe this can change your view about my game.

Thanks.
    Will do mate I gotta give this game a play through too I think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to _T4NKYOU_ For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (01-01-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by udkultimate View Post
    Thanks brother. Yeah, now on 27 december the best 10 games selected by players will be revealed. Even if my game does not make into the top 10 of 2020, however, being among the top 100 a 2nd time (last year also my game was on the top 100) is a BIG victory for me.

-------------------------------------

Fursan al-Aqsa - Mossad Office Map Update

Hello friends! Here follows some Screenshots of Mossad Office, the 3rd Campaign Mission of #FursanAqsaGame, with better lighting, new shaders, textures and Mission Objectives.

#UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #Raytracing #FreePalestine

That is one hell of an improvement from where we were at the start of this thread. The ground leads me to believe there is some sort of RTX implemented, is this true? It could very well be an effect, but nonetheless, the ground caught me first. Also, I see the windows have buildings in view, are the buildings rendered outside or is it a placeholder image? Looks great.

The 3rd person perspective seems to be placed a lot better than it was when we started too. This is just pretty damn impressive, for only one person to be doing. I know a lot of people look at this game and will see a more offensive tone, but I think once people really digest the subject matter that this game touches on, it really is an impressive project, one that deserves a good amount of respect. I honestly was very ignorant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict when I saw this, and after watching this project, I sat myself down and really tried to understand where both sides were coming from there.

I hope one day I can sit down and chat with you sometime about it, it would be pretty great to pick your brain about more of your background that led to this project.
    there's nothing left for you here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (01-01-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Keep it up brother, progress has been great to watch. Game looks like it is getting better by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

10. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (01-01-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by _T4NKYOU_ View Post
    Will do mate I gotta give this game a play through too I think
    You are very welcome my friend. Here is the latest demo:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...nfiltration-pc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post

That is one hell of an improvement from where we were at the start of this thread. The ground leads me to believe there is some sort of RTX implemented, is this true? It could very well be an effect, but nonetheless, the ground caught me first. Also, I see the windows have buildings in view, are the buildings rendered outside or is it a placeholder image? Looks great.

The 3rd person perspective seems to be placed a lot better than it was when we started too. This is just pretty damn impressive, for only one person to be doing. I know a lot of people look at this game and will see a more offensive tone, but I think once people really digest the subject matter that this game touches on, it really is an impressive project, one that deserves a good amount of respect. I honestly was very ignorant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict when I saw this, and after watching this project, I sat myself down and really tried to understand where both sides were coming from there.

I hope one day I can sit down and chat with you sometime about it, it would be pretty great to pick your brain about more of your background that led to this project.
    Thanks bro for these inspiring words of compliments about my project, I feel too much honored

About the ground, yeah, this is a very simple and performance cheap shader effect I created in Unreal Engine 3, is what I called "Fake Raytracing". I got this idea from old 3D games, especially Perfect Dark on the N64. This is almost the same idea behind the old tech used on Perfect Dark weapons, the environment maps:

All this fake reflection visual is given by these guys (metallic reflection textures, I use many of them on different materials, acording to which one fits better for each material):

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...w=1920&bih=914

Unreal Engine 3 does the job to make the texture reflect over the surface using the material node reflection vector. It is simple, fast, easy and looks good even on old gen consoles (PS3 / XBOX360).

About the buildings on the background, it is a simple skybox object. Just a cube with the texture applied on it, but the cube is big, huge, all the map is inside this cube to make it look as the map is inside a real city. By the way, this is the real telaviv, the district where Mossad building is located. I have found tools to rip google street view images and convert these panorama spherical images to cubemaps (they have a better performance in games). But the problem is that for this work the photo must have been taken by a drone and on a high altitude, just like this photo (the original):

https://www.google.com.br/maps/place...!1BCgIgARICCAI

However, very few places in Palestine have these kind of google street view images. However, I have a lot of skybox textures for games, which can be used. This is just to give a more natural look to my maps.

Last but not least, yeah, It will be a pleasure for me to talk with you brother. Just register here on BostonFIG and on 16th january I will be there online, the entire day so you can pass there and talk.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bostonf...s-129017660295

I will wait you there bro.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Keep it up brother, progress has been great to watch. Game looks like it is getting better by the day.

Thanks brother for the compliments. Yeah, I am doing my best on this game. Just off-topic. Is this your real photo on the profile. Hehe, I like the look of your mustache

I love to have beard and mustache, but my wife does not like it too much (neither my daughter). In the end, her word is the final word here in home

- - - Updated - - -

And as usually, here follows a new update:

Fursan al-Aqsa - Mossad Office Teaser

This is a small teaser for the Third Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is a Mossad Office located in Telaviv. Your mission is to infiltrate in this Office and find some important document about a big attack Israel is preparing against the Old City of Jerusalem. This mission is one of the best missions of the game, because the disguise mechanics (in the best Hitman Style). I hope you enjoy.

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-office-teaser
    Last edited by udkultimate; 01-01-2021 at 06:54 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]meme (01-04-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bruh moment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa - The History of Palestine

With the help of my father, who made some slight adjustments to the game's narrative, I made a new trailer to let players get more immersed on the Palestine x Israel Conflict itself. I made the trailer on 3 languages (Arabic, English and Portuguese), which you can watch all of them on the video sections of Fursan al-Aqsa IndieDB profile here: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-mosque/videos

Fursan al-Aqsa - The History of Palestine - English Trailer
    https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...nglish-trailer

And here follows the announcement:

Fursan al-Aqsa at @BostonFIG 2021

My game will be showcased at BostonFIG, one of the biggest Independent Games Festival on the United States! This is indeed another milestone for my project.

Register here: https://eventbrite.com/e/bostonfig-f...s-129017660295

I will wait you there, so you can talk with me, ask questions about the game, my motivations for this project, and so on.

Next step will be make a new trailer about the game protagonist's history, and the motivations who made him fight against Israel Army.

Last, but not least, after a long time, I updated and revamped my game's Website (and I even customized my game's profile on IndieDB, to make it's design as close as possible to the site's design), to make it a showcase for the upcoming events and games festivals on which my game #FursanAqsaGame will be showcased: https://www.fursanaqs*****m/

Cheers and until next update.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

Dagger (01-10-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa - Official History Trailer - Ahmad al-Falastini

In this article I showcase a brand new trailer for my game, the Official History Trailer which tells the history of the game's protagonist, Ahmad al-Falastini, a peaceful student who became a ferocious warrior thirsty for revenge.

This trailer tells the history of Ahmad al-Falastini, the protagonist of Fursan al-Aqsa, how he turned from a peaceful student whose dream was to protect lives, into a ferocious warrior thirsty for revenge and blood.

This is one of the best trailers I ever made for my game, it was a lot of work (10 days and almost 14 hours of rendering the animation in After Effects). I think this trailer gives to the player a better understanding about the protagonist's motivations to wage war against Israel. Even tough this is a fictional history, however it is based on real facts and depicts the reality of this conflict. Be sure that there in Palestine you will find very similar histories of young people who had their dreams and their lives destroyed by a Genocidal Military State which does not respect any law or human rights.

Here follows the trailer. Please watch it with attention and I am sure Ahmad's history will touch your heart:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...railer-english

Also I want to share here the interview I gave to BostonFIG, which was showcased last saturday on their channel. Please watch it for understanding better my personal motivations for making this game and other insights on the game's development process:

Last, but no least, many people to whom I talked at BostonFIG, asked me the meaning of the game's title screen music. I explained to them and now I want to explain here also.

This is the Palestinian National Anthem. It talks about the Palestinian Fedayeen Warriors and their struggle for liberation of Palestine. Fedayeen (plural of Fedaye) was the name given to the palestinian guerrillas who fought for the Freedom of Palestine (the word Fedaye means martyr, i.e those who sacrify their lives for a noble cause).

They had a lot of popular support to such an extent that they were considered kinda super heroes among Palestinian People, they inspired a generation of Resistant Fighters and other Islamic Military Groups. The dream of any children was to become a Fedaye, the dream of any woman on that time was to marry a Fedaye (by the way there were even Palestinian Women as Female Fedayeen Fighters), the dream of any mother and father was that their son become a Fedaye. My father voluntereed as a Fedaye for almost 12 years before coming to Brazil.

So below follows the music's translation. Cheers and until next update!

Warrior, warrior, warrior,
    Oh my land, the land of the ancestors
    Oh my people, people of eternity

With my determination, my fire and the volcano of my vendetta
    With the longing in my blood for my land and my home
    I have climbed the mountains and fought the wars
    I have conquered the impossible, and crossed the frontiers

With the resolve of the winds and the fire of the weapons
    And the determination of my nation in the land of struggle
    Palestine is my home, and the path of my triumphal
    (Palestine is my home, Palestine is my fire,)
    Palestine is my vendetta and the land of withstanding

By the oath under the shade of the flag
    By my land and nation, and the fire of pain
    I will live as a warrior, I will remain a warrior,
    I will die as a warrior - until my country returns

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa - Official Announcement Trailer - I'm NOT Terrorist

This is the Official Announcement Trailer for my game, a remake of another trailer I made before (All the power to the people of Palestine).

This is a promotional trailer which I will send to those Independent Games Festivals, in the hope of getting more visibility for my game and a publisher to help me release this game and reach a bigger audience, Insha Allah (God's willing).

Also on this new trailer I showcase some new weapons, animations, and a glimpse of 3 new maps: al-Aqsa Mosque (Sniper Cutscene), Old Jerusalem (the Helicopter Chase Cutscene) and Gaza Strip (Jet Fighter Bombing Cutscene).

I hope you like it.

English/Portuguese version:
    https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...cement-trailer

Arabic version coming soon.

Cheers and until next update!

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada #FreePalestine

Here is the original MP4 video in HD 720p High Quality:
    https://********/file/ElE13CQL#5aqdK...vIvKfwygLm7v3A

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa - Old City of Jerusalem

On this article I showcase the finished map of Jerusalem, which will be the 4th Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa's Campaign Mode, alongside some new progress on my game.

It's time to protect the Holy Land, the Land of the Prophets and Messengers, the Land of our Ancestors. Zionist Forces are preparing a big strike against the Old City of Jerusalem, so it is up to you, Fidae, to protect it with your blood and soul. And if you die in this mission, Paradise will be your eternal bliss. Allah Akbar!

After almost 20 days of extensive working, I finished the Map of Jerusalem, which is the 4th Campaign Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa. This is one of the biggest maps of my game, it's not a 1:1 replica of the real city, but I tried my best to make it look similar. I even found a way to convert Google Street View Panorama Images to Skybox Textures, to use them as a backdrop for the maps. The final results are good, as these custom skyboxes add a depth to the maps.

Another Milestone for this project is that my game was selected for the Independent Games Festival this year, a long life dream which I finally achieved. Even though my game doesn't be selected as a finalist, but the fact of participating on the biggest event for Indie Games is for sure a milestone for any game dev out there! I thank Allah (God) for this and also thank you all who are following my game, those who are supporting me here and elsewhere. Jazakom Allah Khayr (May God give you all the best).

https://igf.com/knights-al-aqsa-mosque

Another very important achivement for me is that my game got noticed by the legendary Martin Hollis, the main programmer and director of the original Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64! My game, despite having a completely different story, plot and thematics, but, on it's heart, it is a love letter for Goldeneye 007. Martin Hollis noticed this and praised my game:

https://twitter.com/martinhollis/sta...89828173238275

https://twitter.com/martinhollis/sta...90260173987846

Also, as I am close to finish the development of #FursanAqsaGame, I decided to replay the classics #Goldeneye007 and #PerfectDark (my greatest inspirations) on a #N64 #Emulator for #Android to get more ideas for mission objectives to make my game a trully Love Letter to Goldeneye007!

As I am playing these masterpieces, some cool ideas pop up into my mind, like destroying security cameras, sabotaging some israeli equipment, finding secret documents, planting bombs, invading Israeli bases, disguising yourself, murdering a specific enemy, rescuing Palestinians, and so on.

And here follows some screenshots of Jerusalem Map, I hope you like it. Next step I will be making a small gameplay teaser for this map, as I have done with the previous 3 maps.

For more screenshots, please go here: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-mosque/images

#FursanAqsaGame #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Jerusalem is Ours and Allah is our Lord

In this article I showcase the latest trailer for my game, the Gameplay Teaser of Jerusalem Mission.

It's time to protect the Holy Land, the Land of the Prophets and Messengers, the Land of our Ancestors. Zionist Forces are preparing a big strike against the Old City of Jerusalem, so it is up to you, Fidae, to protect it with your blood and soul. And if you die in this mission, Paradise will be your eternal bliss. Allah Akbar!

This mission is packed with non-stop action, and even features a very tough Boss Battle in the best style of the retro games I loved to play on my childhood.

Here follows the trailer, I hope you like it.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...rusalem-teaser

#FursanAqsaGame #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

Here is the original MP4 video in HD 720p High Quality:
    https://********/file/w9k2CRoJ#hI8zf...CxVByTd1126YXw

Also I would like to showcase this cool gift I received from a friend here in Brazil, he works with 3D Printing. He made a 3D Printed Frame of my game's logo:

Thanks
    Wish return rome total war iii

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa Map Showcase - Battle of Shuja'iyya

In this article I showcase the map of Gaza Strip, which will be the 5th Mission of the Campaign, alongise some exciting new updates for my game.

Hello friends.

After a looooong time, I finished the Gaza Strip Map, which will be the 5th Mission of the Campaign. This will be indeed one of the best missions of my game. The gameplay will be a bit different from the previous missions, as the main objective here will be to rescue some civilians and take them to the ambulance.

Also the player will have to survive an intense air bombing while he is playing the mission. And the Boss Battle will be epic, as you drive the Humvee vehicle equiped with the Grenade Launcher and fight against an Harrier Airplane! In the end of this article you can see some screenshots.

Something very AMAZING happened to my game is that it was selected to compete on the Rookie Awards 2021, one of the most important events of the Creative Media, sponsored by big names like Autodesk, Nvidia, EPIC Games, Adobe and others. I even earned an Excellence Award for my entry:

https://www.therookies.co/entries/9229
    https://www.therookies.co/u/nidalnijm/achievements

I even gave an interview to a Gamespot Journalist about my game and my opinion regarding the game Six Days in Fallujah, which ressurrected recently, and wants to tell the history of the American Heroes who sacrified their lives on the War against 'Terrorism'. This interview will be published soon.

And after my game is becoming well known in the web, and because google even created a custom panel with informations about my game, and a Content Topic Channel on youtube, just like the big games out there, I decided to make my new channel public:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqX...tFnFzM4TaR1HoQ

There you can watch all my game's trailers at 1080p.

And here follows the Screenshots of Gaza Map.

Zionist Forces are bombarding Shuja'iyya neighborhood of Gaza City, in Gaza Strip. Your mission, Fidae, is to rescue the civilians, take down the Israeli Jet Fighters and protect the City at all costs.

And if you die in this mission, Paradise will be your eternal bliss.

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

For more screenshots:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...e-of-shujaiyya

Cheers and until next update!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (04-29-2021),[MPGH]meme (04-18-2021)

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast