Thread: Scam by Goblin

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    lanfeust11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,873
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    84

    Scam by Goblin

    @Goblin refunded yet refused to pay and ignores my PM's

    https://imgur.com/a/8x1ICbI
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721




  2. #2
    RespectNF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the top
    Posts
    7,931
    Reputation
    752
    Thanks
    1,726
    My Mood
    Angry
    Provide proof that it was indeed refunded. @lanfeust11



  3. #3
    lanfeust11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,873
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    84
    Its in his email address like all refunds.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721




  4. #4
    RespectNF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the top
    Posts
    7,931
    Reputation
    752
    Thanks
    1,726
    My Mood
    Angry
    Only proof buyer or we have that the order is refunded is you saying it is,we don't have access to his email. Are you not getting any refund confirmation when you are doing it ? @lanfeust11



  5. #5
    lanfeust11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,873
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    84
    How am I getting any refund confirmation if its sent to his email?

    Better question yet why hire someone to do a service and ignore him right after I complete the service?
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 11-29-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721




  6. #6
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26,485
    Reputation
    3576
    Thanks
    4,455
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lanfeust11 View Post
    How am I getting any refund confirmation if its sent to his email?

    Better question yet why hire someone to do a service and ignore him right after I complete the service?
    Provide screenshots of the start of the conversation as well, I see that @Goblin has left a vouch on your thread, was that pertinent to this trade? You had access to his e-mail, you should try to secure your side as well by taking screenshots of refund confirmation.

    @Goblin respond to this.
    Last edited by Time; 12-01-2019 at 06:13 AM.

  7. #7
    lanfeust11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,873
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


    Provide screenshots of the start of the conversation as well, I see that @Goblin has left a vouch on your thread, was that pertinent to this trade? You had access to his e-mail, you should try to secure your side as well by taking screenshots of refund confirmation.

    @Goblin respond to this.
    I never ask clients access to their emails, dont assume things that never happened.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721




  8. #8
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26,485
    Reputation
    3576
    Thanks
    4,455
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lanfeust11 View Post
    I never ask clients access to their emails, dont assume things that never happened.
    okay i assumed https://imgur.com/a/8x1ICbI that was for the e-mail, how are you going to prove a refund was confirmed when you have nothing to show for it? Provide screenshots of the remainder of the chat and confirm if the vouch he left on your thread was pertaining to this trade or not.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    niggo (12-01-2019)

  10. #9
    lanfeust11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,873
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


    okay i assumed https://imgur.com/a/8x1ICbI that was for the e-mail, how are you going to prove a refund was confirmed when you have nothing to show for it? Provide screenshots of the remainder of the chat and confirm if the vouch he left on your thread was pertaining to this trade or not.
    Is it not for email, is to login into the food account he had.

    How am I going to prove it? Simple, read the chat log. He hired me for something, and never answered back. I dont know if the vouch he gave is for this transactions, I do many refunds per day on this forum to keep up.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721




  11. #10
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26,485
    Reputation
    3576
    Thanks
    4,455
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lanfeust11 View Post
    Is it not for email, is to login into the food account he had.

    How am I going to prove it? Simple, read the chat log. He hired me for something, and never answered back. I dont know if the vouch he gave is for this transactions, I do many refunds per day on this forum to keep up.
    As it stands the user is inactive and you havent provided the remainder of the conversation yet, if this is the only trade you have done with him then that vouch would be pertaining to this trade, upload the remaining conversation along with a presently dated message. In the future keep a record of your refund confirmations because your version of proof doesnt suffice.

  12. #11
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    11,334
    Reputation
    2219
    Thanks
    3,632
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    As it stands the user is inactive and you havent provided the remainder of the conversation yet, if this is the only trade you have done with him then that vouch would be pertaining to this trade, upload the remaining conversation along with a presently dated message. In the future keep a record of your refund confirmations because your version of proof doesnt suffice.
    @lanfeust11 are you gonna provide this or can the report be closed?





    26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.






  13. #12
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26,485
    Reputation
    3576
    Thanks
    4,455
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Got the chat logs from admin and it seems there has been no further communication after OP had asked for payment and this was the only trade they've both done, requesting a ban on user @Goblin due to reasonable suspicion of scamming. They may create a dispute and resolve it whenever they come back.


    @Flengo @T-800 @Psychotic @Ahlwong

    @lanfeust11 Follow the format for scam report henceforth to save us all time.

  14. #13
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,880
    Reputation
    4234
    Thanks
    6,048
    User Goblin has been permanently banned for scamming.






    Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 07:51 AM
  2. Attention all! a gud trade pls read, non scam
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 10:26 PM
  3. [trade]this isnt a scam read on....
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 05:58 AM
  4. Scammed
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
  5. Scammed
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:04 PM