Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ban Appeal - Thompiss

Had self requested a ban on my account a long while back, had gotten overwhelmed with work & order requests on and off MPGH.

I am ready to return, thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Seems like you scammed after requesting your ban. You'll have to resolve the issues here, since the circumstances are very suspicious.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...7#post13932167

@Time @RespectNF @niggo @HALOS117 @Shadow
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Seems like you scammed after requesting your ban. You'll have to resolve the issues here, since the circumstances are very suspicious.

Did not scam anyone nor could I find any scam report

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Would like to see "proof" of whatever "scam" there was. Happy to resolve however necessary but I am certain I did not scam anyone. I could not find any scam reports opened unless I am missing them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @ZachErtz red02 Are the ones which claimed you scammed them. Requesting a ban like that is very suspicious and it's clear you did it for a reason, your "vacation" took more than 1 year ? @ThompissLift
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]

Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RespectNF For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]HALOS117 (12-04-2019),Nani (12-09-2019),ZachErtz (12-04-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    @ @ZachErtz red02 Are the ones which claimed you scammed them. Requesting a ban like that is very suspicious and it's clear you did it for a reason, your "vacation" took more than 1 year ? @ThompissLift
    Not familiar with either user, can't recall either doing business with them. Did either one have any proof or scam report, screenshots, proof of payment/transaction? Literally anything?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThompissLift View Post
    Not familiar with either user, can't recall either doing business with them. Did either one have any proof or scam report, screenshots, proof of payment/transaction? Literally anything?
    liar bro, you scammed me for $200. You deleted the entire chat. You purposely fair both of my friends refunds and tricked me.

youre claiming proof a year later?

refund my $200 and we are even, even though you purposely fucked up both refunds and caused me to lose $200

- - - Updated - - -

unless i am given my $200 back, please do not allow this user to come back and ban all IP or anything associated with him. As i mentioned he was very active here, very helping but behind the scenes he was the opposite. I trusted him, he lied, he ruined refunds, and stole my money. Luckily I took the loss and never told my friend and just forced him to return in store

- - - Updated - - -

FYI i still have the transaction in coin-base from September 18th 2018... 10:06pm

if you can find out the date when he requested to be banned that will confirm. The amount was $220 USD to be exact
    Last edited by ZachErtz; 12-04-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachErtz View Post
    liar bro, you scammed me for $200. You deleted the entire chat. You purposely fair both of my friends refunds and tricked me.

youre claiming proof a year later?

refund my $200 and we are even, even though you purposely fucked up both refunds and caused me to lose $200

- - - Updated - - -

unless i am given my $200 back, please do not allow this user to come back and ban all IP or anything associated with him. As i mentioned he was very active here, very helping but behind the scenes he was the opposite. I trusted him, he lied, he ruined refunds, and stole my money. Luckily I took the loss and never told my friend and just forced him to return in store

- - - Updated - - -

FYI i still have the transaction in coin-base from September 18th 2018... 10:06pm

if you can find out the date when he requested to be banned that will confirm. The amount was $220 USD to be exact
    Really not familiar with you, why did you never open a scam report as I saw multiple staff requested? Do you have any screenshots or anything? As I'm genuinely confused. Wouldn't scam for $200.. https://imgur.com/a/asXEBaK
    Make much more than that in a day..

Thanks
    Really not familiar with you, why did you never open a scam report as I saw multiple staff requested? Do you have any screenshots or anything? As I'm genuinely confused. Wouldn't scam for $200.. https://imgur.com/a/asXEBaK
    Make much more than that in a day..
    Lol it’s been a year.. of course you’re not familiar with me.

But good luck getting back! The mods know what’s going on and have admitted it to me. You are free to refund my $220 as shown here that I paid you for your scam refund you attempted for me/my friends

You know damn ducking well I’m not gonna have proof saved well over a year ago.

You are free to refund my money and you will be allowed on the site since I’m sure the other members who called you out aren’t active anymore nor will see this but luckily I am to stop this bullshit

As for the proof, here it is. You requested a “ban” the very next day and you got called out by me and others right away

https://imgur.com/a/i9VKnSU

1Q4qJVZZAuHoP7tfmNiHYYQvyJmTryUMjS

^^ send me $220 refund there

Til then fuck off with you’re lying ass bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @ZachErtz Where did you get in contact with him when you were doing the deal? Was it via our IM chat?
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]

Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

Thanks
    @ @ZachErtz Where did you get in contact with him when you were doing the deal? Was it via our IM chat?
    Pretty sure this was before the chat was even established or it was very new. Pretty sure it was on ***** now that I think about it

And no ***** wasn’t banned at the time either

He knows he scammed me, you guys know he scammed me. I even made a thread and post and both were deleted as even mentioned in his original thread asking for a ban

Again, do NOT let him back on the site. He has a lot of money? Wouldn’t scam for $200? Sure, refund my money and all is well. I took a $220 loss for my friends sake because he seemed to be a good member, very active on the boards and helpful but clearly he ran outta money or had some issue and was a clear exit scam.

I know he’s not giving me a dime back so he can keep pretending, it was well over a year ago. Make it right or fuck off basically

Thanks
    Pretty sure this was before the chat was even established or it was very new. Pretty sure it was on ***** now that I think about it

And no ***** wasn’t banned at the time either

He knows he scammed me, you guys know he scammed me. I even made a thread and post and both were deleted as even mentioned in his original thread asking for a ban

Again, do NOT let him back on the site. He has a lot of money? Wouldn’t scam for $200? Sure, refund my money and all is well. I took a $220 loss for my friends sake because he seemed to be a good member, very active on the boards and helpful but clearly he ran outta money or had some issue and was a clear exit scam.

I know he’s not giving me a dime back so he can keep pretending, it was well over a year ago. Make it right or fuck off basically
    I'm really sorry man but I seriously do not recall ever dealing with you in any form aside from maybe giving you advice here in the past. Your username really doesn't seem all that familiar to me. Do you have anything at all to go off of so I can help to try and resolve whatever the issue is? Do you know the s.kype name you chatted to? I'd like to check my own records and see if we've ever spoken privately so I can figure it out. There's a chance you may have me confused with someone else or had been speaking to an imposter. Just really need something to search for to try and resolve but as of right now I'm coming up empty.
    Why hadn't you opened a scam report last year when I saw staff requested..? Do you have any records of anything?

I'm really willing to help resolve this here but at the moment I think you're either making this up or have me confused with another user.

Thanks
    I'm really sorry man but I seriously do not recall ever dealing with you in any form aside from maybe giving you advice here in the past. Your username really doesn't seem all that familiar to me. Do you have anything at all to go off of so I can help to try and resolve whatever the issue is? Do you know the s.kype name you chatted to? I'd like to check my own records and see if we've ever spoken privately so I can figure it out. There's a chance you may have me confused with someone else or had been speaking to an imposter. Just really need something to search for to try and resolve but as of right now I'm coming up empty.
    Why hadn't you opened a scam report last year when I saw staff requested..? Do you have any records of anything?

I'm really willing to help resolve this here but at the moment I think you're either making this up or have me confused with another user.
    LOL

dude, its you. I fucking responded to your original thread where you asked for a ban not even 24 hours later.

i have the right person hence why the mods tagged me in here.

you wanna be a member, refund my money since youre so rich and would NEVER scam anyone. You know damn well you did, stop trying to act like you do not remember.

do whats right

- - - Updated - - -

please ban his account hes posting on as well. this guy is trying to jerk me around and make me look like an idiot.

hes clearly playing stupid and acting like im making shit up. If he refunds me, he can do whatever he wants on this site but its clear as day that he is guilty.

Thanks
    LOL

dude, its you. I fucking responded to your original thread where you asked for a ban not even 24 hours later.

i have the right person hence why the mods tagged me in here.

you wanna be a member, refund my money since youre so rich and would NEVER scam anyone. You know damn well you did, stop trying to act like you do not remember.

do whats right

- - - Updated - - -

please ban his account hes posting on as well. this guy is trying to jerk me around and make me look like an idiot.

hes clearly playing stupid and acting like im making shit up. If he refunds me, he can do whatever he wants on this site but its clear as day that he is guilty.
    Mate, I'm not going to give you free money with literally nothing to go off of.

- Can't remember the platform we spoke on.
    - Have no screenshots
    - Can't remember the user ID you were speaking to.
    - Never opened a scam report despite staff requesting.
    - Amount you were "scammed" for conveniently changed

Just seems really sus to me. Like I said I'd love to be able to get this straightened out as I do care about my reputation and really wouldn't ever steal from anyone.

But I'm not going to be giving you free money.
    Last edited by ThompissLift; 12-06-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    Mate, I'm not going to give you free money with literally nothing to go off of.

- Can't remember the platform we spoke on.
    - Have no screenshots
    - Can't remember the user ID you were speaking to.
    - Never opened a scam report despite staff requesting.
    - Amount you were "scammed" for conveniently changed

Just seems really sus to me. Like I said I'd love to be able to get this straightened out as I do care about my reputation and really wouldn't ever steal from anyone.

But I'm not going to be giving you free money.

so youre ignoring the previous thread? the one where you requested a ban right after i paid you?

i kept up with a lie for one year or more now?

either refund what you took or fuck off. keep playing stupid.

Thanks
    so youre ignoring the previous thread? the one where you requested a ban right after i paid you?

i kept up with a lie for one year or more now?

either refund what you took or fuck off. keep playing stupid.
    Never have done business with you, any idiot can post a screenshot of a BTC transaction and say whatever they want about it. Not letting you scam me.
    @RespectNF @Flengo -- clearly getting no where with this user. They are not cooperative or willing to offer any evidence or ANYTHING. There is no scam report and the user blatantly ignored staff when they requested one. My assumption is this user saw me leaving the site as an opportunity to get free money when I came back, thinking they could get away with it. I have given this user multiple opportunities in this thread to help resolve but they can not supply anything? Seems very suspicious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast