Thread: DNA question

Thanks

DNA question

A frķend of mine ordered 3 smart watches from apple, he called them and told them that the package is missing and DNA, now they want him to call them and talk about it before going any further . If he calls them, what do you think they're going to say and whats going to happen next if he sticks to his story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by nachumama View Post
    A frķend of mine ordered 3 smart watches from apple, he called them and told them that the package is missing and DNA, now they want him to call them and talk about it before going any further . If he calls them, what do you think they're going to say and whats going to happen next if he sticks to his story.
    Should go with a refunder thats a lot of money to fuck up bro.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui1995 View Post
    Should go with a refunder thats a lot of money to fuck up bro.
    I'll let him know to refund all that shit. Do you know of a legit and vouch for refunder in here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by nachumama View Post
    I'll let him know to refund all that shit. Do you know of a legit and vouch for refunder in here?
    Market place is full of loads of HQ refunders but you can only refund apple in CA/USA Atm so if you are from there youll be fine just contact a refunder asap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hit me up !

Thanks
    What a dumb thing to do without any knowledge about refunding.
    Apple is very easy but it's also 50:50 chance. DNA apple bruh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You really can't expect to order over $800 worth of merchandise and just say it didn't show up... What makes you think a billion dollar company is gonna let that slide. Just pay someone who knows what they're doing to do the work for you... 3 apple watches is A LOT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adilen View Post
    You really can't expect to order over $800 worth of merchandise and just say it didn't show up... What makes you think a billion dollar company is gonna let that slide. Just pay someone who knows what they're doing to do the work for you... 3 apple watches is A LOT.
    Well he's already lowkey fucked it if thats not how the refunder intends to refund because Hes already said it DNA so now that limits the chances and the methods to be used.

Thanks
    Apple is not as good as it was before. I have been able to get replacements with people for iPhones, but still 50/50.

Thanks
    Better call them at let them know that everythig is okay and you found your package, dont fk with Apple like that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adilen View Post
    False. I have done DNA on way more then $800, From macys alone I refunded a package with 4 $500 apple watches. I said DNA they instantly refunded me and the money hit my bank 2 days later. This can no longer be done but before it was raped you could.

Don't come on here saying stuff you have ZERO idea about.

but yes apple is not the place to DNA 3 watches. Maybe another store is better. Apple its best to use the EB method that gave me the most success.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    False. I have done DNA on way more then $800, From macys alone I refunded a package with 4 $500 apple watches. I said DNA they instantly refunded me and the money hit my bank 2 days later. This can no longer be done but before it was raped you could.

Don't come on here saying stuff you have ZERO idea about.

but yes apple is not the place to DNA 3 watches. Maybe another store is better. Apple its best to use the EB method that gave me the most success.
    Yes well done you can do it from those but apple directly is a different story

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui1995 View Post
    Yes well done you can do it from those but apple directly is a different story
    I mean I have done apple for way more then $800 on a DNA, I got 2 iphone 10's on a DNA claim. Didn't carrier invest but It took like 2 weeks and it was at the launch of the iphone 10.

BUt for now EB seems to work better for apple. But why refund apple when you can hit another store for 3k-5k in a single order and make way more money. Apple is a store you do after you hit all the others not one you start with.