Thanks

Can I hack webcams sites accounts by myself?

Hey I was thinking there are some sellers here that sell accounts with tokens that worth 20$ for about 2$-3$ and still make a profit of it.
    So if their prices are so cheap, maybe the method to do this is not so hard or expensive.

So instead of buying an account every two days for 2$-3$, maybe I will learn how to make one to myself and save a little money.
    You know only for me, not to sell and start a business with it.

Is it something a simple man can learn to do? with the required effort.
    Will be glad to know. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bolepo For This Useful Post:

idolize1234 (02-28-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by bolepo View Post
    Hey I was thinking there are some sellers here that sell accounts with tokens that worth 20$ for about 2$-3$ and still make a profit of it.
    So if their prices are so cheap, maybe the method to do this is not so hard or expensive.

So instead of buying an account every two days for 2$-3$, maybe I will learn how to make one to myself and save a little money.
    You know only for me, not to sell and start a business with it.

Is it something a simple man can learn to do? with the required effort.
    Will be glad to know. Thanks
    Well the accounts are cracked using a combo list, and a cracker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Same as the guy above me, you need combo list, cracker, and maybe a checker for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui1995 View Post
    Well the accounts are cracked using a combo list, and a cracker.
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerarise View Post
    Same as the guy above me, you need combo list, cracker, and maybe a checker for it.

This cracker and combo list, have high change to work? Should I waiste time on it?

I think there is another option to get it.
    Because all the account I bought was expired exactly one hour after I got them.
    So they didnt really hacked I am pretty sure they use fake credit cards or something like that to make a custom made accounts.
    Can it be?

If yes, which way from obove do you recommend me to try?

Thanks
    This cracker and combo list, have high change to work? Should I waiste time on it?

I think there is another option to get it.
    Because all the account I bought was expired exactly one hour after I got them.
    So they didnt really hacked I am pretty sure they use fake credit cards or something like that to make a custom made accounts.
    Can it be?

If yes, which way from obove do you recommend me to try?
    its all just luck of the combos you bought, usually it takes hours or days to get hits and then you need to check if the hits even have a balance. some will but most probably will not. I tired to crack twitch account for bits and over the span of a week I got like 5 accounts that had a total of like 800 bits over all of them. Find a good combo seller.

but may you show me where you buy so many for like $1-$2 I usally find sellers with higher rates.

Thanks
    All the sellers I find on the marketplace selling section. After a little negotiation and because I buy often, the prices are lower.

But I can confirm they are not cracking these accounts, but make them.
    Because recently some sellers sold me accounts with a name I chose, means these accounts were made for me.

So they must use a fake credit cards or something similar, because the accounts got limited and baned not long after.

Thanks
    All the sellers I find on the marketplace selling section. After a little negotiation and because I buy often, the prices are lower.

But I can confirm they are not cracking these accounts, but make them.
    Because recently some sellers sold me accounts with a name I chose, means these accounts were made for me.

So they must use a fake credit cards or something similar, because the accounts got limited and baned not long after.
    No they are just making an account and sending the tokens from a cracked account to your account. The person who lost the tokens probably reports their tokens missing they see what account they were sent to and that ban that account.

there is no way to use a fake credit card. As the transactions needs to go though to get the tokens. Chaturbate token accounts are known for only lasting a few days before they get banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    No they are just making an account and sending the tokens from a cracked account to your account. The person who lost the tokens probably reports their tokens missing they see what account they were sent to and that ban that account.

there is no way to use a fake credit card. As the transactions needs to go though to get the tokens. Chaturbate token accounts are known for only lasting a few days before they get banned.
    There is one problem, you can't accept any tokens on chaturbate untill you verify your identity with a picture of you ID next to your face.
    So interesting how can get the token in these accounts.

https://support.chaturbate.com/custo...e-verification

Thanks
    That's true. Have any idea how to bypass this validation and create an account that can accept tokens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    They probably use hacked credit card info, as a google surfer i found many dark websites that sell cheap hacked cc info, they probably bought cc and use it to buy tokens and sell it to others.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It really depends on what site it is. All chaturbate sellers are using stolen CCs because its pretty much impossible to crack it.
    Avoid scams when buying Chaturbate https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1412599
    Contact/Google Hangoutsl: Abstractlogik@gmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    could be just good bins generated with it many cc and using it to bypass payment and maybe there is a tool that will do this for u auto test ccs on site

Thanks
    Yes you can. Use a program to crack accounts and buy a comob list. you may need a config too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Bruh, getting into hacking is some serious business. i'm telling you that for personal experience myself! you need lots of brains and very good logic intuition, i mean... a GREAT logic thinking. you can be very smart but you're going to lose. i've seen some sellers here who are extremely smart in that they do but they're not working alone.
    you're going to need someone to work with you, eventually.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Learn cracking, get a config for the site and get accounts duh
    ⭐️ 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Refunding Service | Clothes, Beauty +Tech | 50+ Stores 🏬 ⭐️
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484965

🥘 CHEAPEST Food Refunding Service 🥘
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1488055