Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I might be making my own menu base due to too many issues with the current base so most likely the next release will be in a few months, I'll also be adding more features and Ill be cleaning up my messy code so it runs faster with fewer issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by StreamWARE View Post
    I might be making my own menu base due to too many issues with the current base so most likely the next release will be in a few months, I'll also be adding more features and Ill be cleaning up my messy code so it runs faster with fewer issues.
    Please, we'll be waiting OP

Thanks
    Thank you, i'll try that one for any important transaction

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by StreamWARE View Post
    thank you for this blessing
    Thank me if I helped Listen to the music below as you scroll through for free eargasms...
    If you want me to feature & promote your music in my signature for free and you believe it worthy, PM me a YouTube link

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skillkill For This Useful Post:

Krle1998 (02-03-2020)

Thanks
    so maybe, my englsh not best, because maybe I didn’t notice where it was written aboutе this, so i will ask when functions money will be added?

Thanks
    Wonderful work man>.<
    But when I do Purchase on my phone with the cheat on, the game has no respond, is it a bug or I use it in a wrong way?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by rurikochanchan View Post
    Wonderful work man>.<
    But when I do Purchase on my phone with the cheat on, the game has no respond, is it a bug or I use it in a wrong way?
    not sure what you mean. if you mean "transaction pending", yes at the moment you can't buy or sell anything in multiplayer while the cheat is injected
    Thank me if I helped Listen to the music below as you scroll through for free eargasms...
    If you want me to feature & promote your music in my signature for free and you believe it worthy, PM me a YouTube link

Thanks
    I thought it only happens on the phone, I see

Thanks
    When i inject the mod, i can see it on my screen, i can click the options, but it does not work ingame, i tried 3 times already, with different injectors

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Lightbulb Some honest feedback

I just used the menu once, yesterday to complete the final doomsday scenario on godmode, yet i've noticed some things that can make it a lot better

First, when i use the teleportation featute it throws me way up in the sky, something that felt a bit frustrating when i wanted to go anywhere quickly

Second, the navigation. The way you did it was to show the mouse pointer and interact with it by clicking. It would probably be better if i could interact with it using the numpad, (the classical controls) num8 up, num2 down, num4 and 6 left and right if there's multiple settings for one option and num5 select for options with boolean values (either on or off)

Third, when i opened it into gta for the first time, it was way too small, it's a pretty dumb thing, but if you happen to implement the numpad controls, maybe it'll be better to make it's size fixed on a way we can see all options and navigate more quickly, and maybe an option to change it's size built in the menu settings, but still with a default position and size.

fourth and last but not least, when i was in heist, i tried activating explosive ammo, and it didn't work at all. Also, i don't know if that has to do with the mod or was just an unfortunate coincidence, seconds after i tried explosive ammo the session just bugged out, my friends were kicked off and i was alone stuck inside the building with no enemies.

Anyway, thank you for developing the mod, and i hope you receive this suggestions well

Thanks
    do the unlock options work for anybody? they dont do anything for me.

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielziller View Post
    fourth and last but not least, when i was in heist, i tried activating explosive ammo, and it didn't work at all. Also, i don't know if that has to do with the mod or was just an unfortunate coincidence, seconds after i tried explosive ammo the session just bugged out, my friends were kicked off and i was alone stuck inside the building with no enemies.
    this is normal. you cannot use explosive ammo from a weapon mounted on another person's vehicle. when you use explosive ammo, it forces the weapon to shoot explosive rounds. when that happens, your data is no longer synchronized with your friends data, and you are forced into your own session. only use it when the weapon you use it on is your own

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Social club vs steam

is this social club or steam specific or can i use on both versions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by skillkill View Post
    this is normal. you cannot use explosive ammo from a weapon mounted on another person's vehicle. when you use explosive ammo, it forces the weapon to shoot explosive rounds. when that happens, your data is no longer synchronized with your friends data, and you are forced into your own session. only use it when the weapon you use it on is your own
    I wasn't in his vehicle!
    i tried using explosive ammo with my mk2 carbine
    we were on doomsday part 3 final, going inside the room that we had to hack some servers into
    when i finished all the servers and the game told me to kill the remaining enemies, i tried using explosive ammo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by MoltenPheonixx View Post
    is this social club or steam specific or can i use on both versions?
    steam forces you to use social club so they are both the same version
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielziller View Post
    I wasn't in his vehicle!
    i tried using explosive ammo with my mk2 carbine
    we were on doomsday part 3 final, going inside the room that we had to hack some servers into
    when i finished all the servers and the game told me to kill the remaining enemies, i tried using explosive ammo.
    wierd. i just know that using mission specific weapons/ vehicles or using other players vehicles will do this to you

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast