Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 127
  1. #31
    PE4EHbKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
    Do you know if i could stop the rubberbanding vaults by adding anything into the config file?I know im annoying and you said this was ur last msg but maybe u will respond :F also by rubberbanding i mean the vaults that suck you back,so you like teleport back to the vault.The opposite of the clean one
    I don't understand you man.You've obviously played 100 hours

  2. #32
    dghdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
    I don't understand you man.You've obviously played 100 hours
    I have 1.5k hours,i don't know how to explain it better.Maybe a video will show you what i mean by "rubberbanding" https://gyazo.com/e6e6232b3eaf825cadd4c5b5aa4e98ed not my vid but it should kind of prove the point or what i mean

  3. #33
    PE4EHbKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
    I have 1.5k hours,i don't know how to explain it better.Maybe a video will show you what i mean by "rubberbanding" https://gyazo.com/e6e6232b3eaf825cadd4c5b5aa4e98ed not my vid but it should kind of prove the point or what i mean
    ALT+TAB Last post: How to make such effect that they could not hit you in Windows any more-As soon as you pressed the button of a jump in a window minimize game (alt+tab) and wait 1 sec then expand game and enjoy without hit. https://imgur.com/a/SRWDSSo

    In your video clip the character leaned back,this shouldn't have happened if he'd pressed alt+tab

    - - - Updated - - -
    @T-800 can you please update the information in my main post? cuz people just don't see any additional information. https://imgur.com/a/SRWDSSo
    Last edited by PE4EHbKA; 12-24-2019 at 10:21 AM.

  4. #34
    dghdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
    ALT+TAB Last post: How to make such effect that they could not hit you in Windows any more-As soon as you pressed the button of a jump in a window minimize game (alt+tab) and wait 1 sec then expand game and enjoy without hit. https://imgur.com/a/SRWDSSo

    In your video clip the character leaned back,this shouldn't have happened if he'd pressed alt+tab

    - - - Updated - - -
    @T-800 can you please update the information in my main post? cuz people just don't see any additional information. https://imgur.com/a/SRWDSSo
    ah so that is what you meant, i get it now :F you can do it by pressing esc aswell it will make sure you dont rubberband

  5. #35
    PE4EHbKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
    ah so that is what you meant, i get it now :F you can do it by pressing esc aswell it will make sure you dont rubberband
    This is easy https: // imgur. com/a/8BDXqi7

  6. #36
    rames24715's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hmmm. If I overclock my shitty amd cpu, will it increase effect?

  7. #37
    PE4EHbKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by rames24715 View Post
    Hmmm. If I overclock my shitty amd cpu, will it increase effect?
    what do u mean?

  8. #38
    dghdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
    This is easy https: // imgur. com/a/8BDXqi7
    i know,but i got short fingers xD

  9. #39
    PE4EHbKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
    i know,but i got short fingers xD
    Then just change buttons in your windows settings

  10. #40
    dghdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
    Then just change buttons in your windows settings
    the alt tab really works well.It has helped me alot in the past few matches.I never get sucked in anymore,thank u

  11. #41
    PE4EHbKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
    the alt tab really works well.It has helped me alot in the past few matches.I never get sucked in anymore,thank u
    +rep me dude please

  12. #42
    ForgotMyInfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
    @ForgotMyInfo mb u read the information about this perk? info: increased by 10 % with success zones reduced by 10 % and your Repair, Heal and Sabotage speeds are increased by 2/4/6 % Where did you find boost vaulting??? https:// imgur. com /a/KRRDpYt

    - - - Updated - - -



    And it doesn't depend on fps! I can give my old version of jesus config where there are no such teleports, and you will see that it does not depend on fps.
    As if anything in dbd makes sense lmao. It's common build to run resilience + spine chill to piss off killers because the vaulting speed is significantly faster.
    I get this teleports without any configs as long as I have enough fps.

  13. #43
    PE4EHbKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgotMyInfo View Post
    As if anything in dbd makes sense lmao. It's common build to run resilience + spine chill to piss off killers because the vaulting speed is significantly faster.
    I get this teleports without any configs as long as I have enough fps.
    Dude if he's not helping you just don't write here anymore,cuz spine chill not give boost vaulting.

  14. #44
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    15,663
    Reputation
    1335
    Thanks
    73,224
    Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
    ALT+TAB Last post: How to make such effect that they could not hit you in Windows any more-As soon as you pressed the button of a jump in a window minimize game (alt+tab) and wait 1 sec then expand game and enjoy without hit. https://imgur.com/a/SRWDSSo

    In your video clip the character leaned back,this shouldn't have happened if he'd pressed alt+tab

    - - - Updated - - -
    @T-800 can you please update the information in my main post? cuz people just don't see any additional information. https://imgur.com/a/SRWDSSo
    report the post with the changes wanted

    (i dont quite understand what do you want)
    Last edited by T-800; 12-25-2019 at 03:52 AM.

    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - current
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


  15. #45
    rames24715's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
    what do u mean?
    Overclocking my cpu gives me slight speed hack.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bans for Jesus config.
    By Volodyagold31 in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2019, 04:08 PM
  2. [Request] Jesus config
    By EduardoLoko in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2019, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-16-2018, 10:56 PM
  4. [Info] jesus config
    By WideTree in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2018, 11:27 AM
  5. [Outdated] EU Patch 67 - Teleport, Jesus, Tracker & More! (Cheat Table)
    By bhfff in forum TERA Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2018, 10:47 AM