Thanks

Post League has earned 1.5 billion dollars in 2019

https://variety.com/2020/digital/new...19-1203455069/

Still lower than Fortnite even tho we have a bigger player base. My thoughts is that skins gets boring after a while, and Riot is not making skins for every champion, only popular ones.
    Maybe add announcer packages, map skins, reduce chroma's prices.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Because it is possible to have many skins without paying any money, by getting S hexchests. I have friends who have more than 80 skins and they didn't pay any money.
    “This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die..."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amateraZZZ View Post
    Because it is possible to have many skins without paying any money, by getting S hexchests. I have friends who have more than 80 skins and they didn't pay any money.
    Yea, but you still need keys, and once you get an S on a champion you can't get a free chest for that specific champion again. This is no the reasoning, as many other games including Fortnite gives players free skins etc..
    I say it's just because of how skins are limited to specific repetitive champions only think Kaisa, Akali, Yasuo, Riven etc...
    Instead of focusing on skins and or chromas only, add announcer packs, map skins etc..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I agree with announcer packs, I enjoyed the Kayn announcer during Odyssey event.

I want more stuff like that, give me a Draven announcer, or some other unique personalities in league.

I'd even take streamers and pro caster packs, imagine T1 or CaptainFlowers announcing your games
    If good boys smoke good drugs, then consider me an angel

She got an onion booty, I'm cryin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I think they're gonna make alot more this year since of the new games launching
    <a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1480656 target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1480656</a>

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XtacticTheMadGod View Post
    I agree with announcer packs, I enjoyed the Kayn announcer during Odyssey event.

I want more stuff like that, give me a Draven announcer, or some other unique personalities in league.

I'd even take streamers and pro caster packs, imagine T1 or CaptainFlowers announcing your games
    I enoyed gankplank's and the whole pirate theme that summoner's rift & howling abyss turned into during the bilge water event. Wouldn't mid a Sirchez announcer pack or even Trick2g when I get anxious from losing streaks.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadRusher View Post
    I think they're gonna make alot more this year since of the new games launching
    True and Wildrift animations looks pretty sweet and better on many different levels than desktop version. Which means I'm buying more skins on mobile