Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    -Name: Veeran Kerai
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): Around 20-30 just to get hacks, but on for 1-3 hours If i make it
    -Further information about yourself: .I use all the programs possible designed for chromakey or effects, mostly Sony vegas, camtasia, bannedstory, adobe after effects, blender
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): they are MMV

Thanks
    Last edited by Obama; 06-14-2010 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    -Name: Bob

-* Availability (2-3 Hours a day Weekends/Summer even more):

-* Further information about yourself: I have taken two video production courses. One through my school, and another through a junior college. I am really good with exporting I can get 1080p videos on youtube. I'll admit I have not contributed my fair share of hacks to this site. I hope I can support MPGH with this. Youtube is gay and muted my video because it had music in it, so photobucket will have to do for this clip.

-* Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Encoder, FRAPS, Camtashia.

-* Assassin's Creed 2: EPIC Assassin's Creed 2 - Video

EPIC Assassin's Creed 2 - Video\

Click to Play
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/th_AC2_2.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by eliteop; 06-14-2010 at 01:07 PM.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eliteop For This Useful Post:

Lonesome Cowboy (06-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    -Name: Zack
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 5 - 7 days a week, 5+ hours a day, more on weekends.

- Further Info: I have Sony vegas pro 9 and adobe after effects. along with fraps to record. i only have MW2, CSS, HL2, and Gmod. I love to edit video, and i have a LOT of free time. this job would be great. I am experienced so tell me what you want done and i can do it. I've also got and are experienced with Photoshop CS4, and GIMP. FL Studio 9, Acid Pro 7, and Soundforge Pro 10.
    -*One Video: Not my best because my laptops HDD got wiped so here is the best i've got ATM.

Thanks for reading

FYI (the reason i have no sigs is because i forgot my old username and pass so i had to remake.)
    Last edited by TurTLeZ; 06-14-2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Forgot something lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

MPGH Publicist

Hello, I wanted to apply to be a publicist for this site I made impressive videos for my school news and alot of others and I have alot of experiance with Adobe After Effects , Adobe Premere, and Windows Movie Maker, and I would love to be the publicist because of the benefits and I love making videos and expecialy editing them I would do this if there weren't any benefits anyways I would love to do this.

-zlools (logan)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    -Name: Dustin Travis
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):Anytime u need me but work from 4-8pm Est
    -Further information about yourself: My name is Dustin Travis i am currenty going to collage to become a Cop. My Collage i go to is Phoenix. I work from 4-8pm Est i am on for a while a day maybe in for a hour than i am out for a hour. I worked for an other website but than went down the hole and when it did i came to MPGH.NET i been there for a long time maybe 11/2. Most of sites out there is soo dam high on VIP but this one is only 20$ for a vip that is why i came here too and i think i would be good for this job because i have made alot of videos in my time on hack sites thanks if u read this
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):Sorry i had to remove them because my hack site i worked for was dick heads and shut it down but i would make one if or i because a video Editor. Thanks Dustin Travis

AND I HAVE EVERYTHING TO MAKE A VIDEO WITH!!!
    Last edited by humanxxking; 06-14-2010 at 05:51 PM.
    RESPECT LIST!
    OBAMA
    ILyle
    Dave

Thank me if i did anything!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    -Name: Jordan
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): If making a video, 3-4 hours per day or stay up late until it's finished.
    -Further information about yourself:
    I volunteer at my church as a Technical Director, and have experience with TV broadcast quality equipment.
    I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 (primarily) and Sony Vegas 9.0 (For simple cutting and fading)
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):
    I'll supply some... not just one?

(One I made for my Youth Group as the Media Director there...)
    -------
    JiuDian

Tell those stupid monkeys to get away from my username xD

I HATE people who can't spell or use grammar for crap. So before you start attempting to flame people, here's some advice: FLAME IN UNDERSTANDABLE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT ENGLISH PLEASE

I HATE people who beg for hacks.

I HATE Hypocrites.

Computer I built recently:
    ASUS P5B Premium (Intel P965 Chipset)
    2.***** Celeron D LGA775
    2.5GB DDR2 RAM (HOLY CRAP I NEED MORE)
    2x1TB HDD
    2x80GB HDD
    1GB DDR3 Graphics Card (ATi Radeon HD 5750)
    2 DVD+RW Drives
    2 LCD Asus VH222T Monitors

Laptop Specs:
    2.1GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
    4GB RAM
    320GB HDD
    512MB Dedicated Graphics Memory (ATI Radeon HD 4570)

Altogether, i'm set to take over the gaming world... one hack at a time

Current Skills:
    + Adobe CS4 Master Collection (Mainly Premiere Pro )
    + General Media (Worked with TV-Quality Studio Equipment)
    + I.T (I Am Currently A Technician)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    -Name: Sarah
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): Aprox. 3-6 hours a day tops (except when i have exams or some shit).
    -Further information about yourself: Started editing in 2006, then i started posting videos at youtube for 1-2 years (640 subs yay me). And i can edit all types of shit and i am learning Adobe After Effects. Using sony vegas 9.0 atm.

Thanks

ilovechise's application

Name: Zachary
    Availability: well, now that it's summer, maybe about 3-5 hours a day
    More: made some videos for school projects, I use Adobe After Effects and then a converter to make the file smaller. I also mod quite well and use hacks (never on my main...) sometimes when i'm bored. I would add effects to the video, but seeing as its a montage i don't think it would be necessary.

Video:

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovechise For This Useful Post:

InCognito (06-15-2010),ReKinu (06-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    -Name: Jose
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): Mon 5 h - tues 7h - wend 5 h - thu 8 h - fri 8h - sat 10 h - sun 7 h
    -Further information about yourself: On high school i took video and photo editing classes for 2 years... I'll be a publicist... a lot of people ask me to do videos for them... lol... they love my videos... This could be the best opportunitie to start my carrer... I love MPGH page and i'll love to be closer to this family... Pls do not reject me... At least of second video maker... LOL... I really whant to be closer to this hack family...
    -*One video made by you: The youtube account isn't mine... lol... is of one of my friends... I make that video to him yesterday... and I ask him if i can put it on a web... he told me yes... LOL... here it is...

I hope U like the video...

If i get 2nd place... Can i be assistant pls... It would be great to start my carrer... PLSS
    Last edited by Chep3; 06-15-2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Now I add video...!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    My name is Jack. I am 12-13. I am available about 5 hours a day on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends, as I am a school kid. I edit with Sony Vegas, I am a hard worker, I'm persistent and I knows ways to attract people into doing things. I made a quick video (Bout 20 mins(I was messin' round)) YouTube - Just some editting. (Don't know why it turned out like it did, when I was making it it looked fullscreen... maybe my rendering choice.

-Name: Jack
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 5ish hours weekdays, all day weekends.
    -Further information about yourself: Look up there ^^^
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): Also up there. ^^

I filled it out and wrote it myself just to make it look more formal, or if you just wanted to quickly read.

Edit: Not much editing in this, but It's still cool. YouTube - Epic 360 noscope!
    Last edited by gallopokoi; 06-15-2010 at 08:35 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gallopokoi For This Useful Post:

/b/oss (06-19-2010),Ali (06-18-2010),Mc565 (06-15-2010)

Thanks
    -Name: Junior
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 3 - 8 hours daily nightly and ever so rightly
    -Further information about yourself: I'm active enough and have enough posts on my main, ToxinJR

Thanks
    -Name: tilen
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 3-6 hour/ every day
    -Further information about yourself: Im pretty active, got skills with WMM, AE and sony vegas .im from Slovenia i am AVA minion, i play CF, AVA, COD(s),...
    And i love making videos

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to /b/oss For This Useful Post:

Derail (06-19-2010),Drake (06-19-2010),highLIGHTED (06-18-2010),Jamin_Prince (06-17-2010),Mc565 (06-17-2010),Melodia (06-17-2010),pr0h4x0r (06-21-2010),ReKinu (06-17-2010),Salson (06-18-2010),Unsuccessful (06-17-2010),[U]lixa (06-18-2010)

Thanks
    -Name: Roma

-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 3-6 hour/ every day

-Further information about yourself:
    I Am as good of a player as an editor. I Have extended amount of knowledge about All Adobe Programs.

I do own them all and use them regularly to make videos for competitions.
    I am a die hard Counter Strike Source Player. And make videos for friends and their game plays so i got my head on straight.

hopefully this doesn't embed:
    And i don't mean to sponsor anything but this just shows some quick editing.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitroc For This Useful Post:

/b/oss (06-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by cwafflez View Post
    NAME: Tyler
    Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 6-9 hours a day, every day.

all my good videos are gone since my old YT acc was hacked...[/COLOR

but anyway... the programs i used for those videos (i still have the programs) are Adobe after effects CS 5, FX home, and sony vegas. i do alot of editing for my schools news.

if i could possible get i hack for crossfire (or just wait a day for my friends to make me one) i could post a good video ASP.

on my new YT acc, i have 157 subs, so you know atleast 157 people will see it.
    im able to put any music on YT kus i can get around the copyright stuff, so you dont have to worry about the videos being taken off.
    heres my video, sry i didnt post it earlier [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CRPgcaOP97o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CRPgcaOP97o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    thats with me downloading and on wireless. ya you wish you had this

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast