Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Vagos999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    SCAMMED By captainbonboh

    MPGH Profile Link : captainbonboh -> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5000056

    Thread link : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1469680

    Trade details : 30gbp for Arma 3 Life Money Method (payment made with Xbox Live 30gbp card)

    Picture proof of scam occurring:



















    Comments/Information : This guy scammed of 30gbp with his "Arma 3 Life Money Method." He said that his method would work on Olympus and that a friend of his has tried it recently. After paying him, I tried it, and it did not work. I contacted him about it (without even requesting a refund, just help). He said he would contact his friend to find out how he did it. A day later, I contacted him to see if he had an answer just to find out that I was blocked.

    Note: I also tried his method on a different random empty server and it wasn't successful either. It's very clear that they already have measures in place against this method. He keeps posting on his thread here every other day saying that he's still selling. Probably looking to scam other people.

    Another Note: I'm aware we should've not used ******* for the trade, which it could be a reason for this to be denied. But I really want to ensure nobody else gets scammed from this guy. I really like this forum and people like him just stains the beautiful marketplace this forum has.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,292
    Reputation
    3302
    Thanks
    3,919
    My Mood
    Mellow
    24 hours to resolve to this @captainbonboh

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    Vagos999 (01-05-2020)

  4. #3
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,905
    Reputation
    2311
    Thanks
    3,019
    @captainbonboh Was online and failed to respond, user will be banned.
    @Flengo @Psychotic @Ahlwong @T-800

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Vagos999 (01-05-2020)

  6. #4
    captainbonboh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Literally only just seen this...

    - - - Updated - - -

    As a note this method does still work - I didn't scam you. I even have proof that it is still working. So no scam here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    @captainbonboh Was online and failed to respond, user will be banned.
    @Flengo @Psychotic @Ahlwong @T-800
    Also I wasn't even online yesterday so that's not true...

    - - - Updated - - -

    To mention that this guy is saying I scammed him - I removed him - he chose to use *******, i've removed around 20 people because I constantly get spammed by people. If he had an issue he could have messaged me on this site.

    I have vouches and tested this AGAIN at the weekend and it works fine.

    The amount of salt I get from people is unreal.

    If you want to ban me that's fine - the only customers I get through this site are usually incapable of using their heads to read the method anyway.

    I've NEVER had an issue through elit****.

    That's all I have to say - take it or leave it, I won't be responding to this post further.

  7. #5
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,905
    Reputation
    2311
    Thanks
    3,019
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbonboh View Post
    Literally only just seen this...

    - - - Updated - - -

    As a note this method does still work - I didn't scam you. I even have proof that it is still working. So no scam here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also I wasn't even online yesterday so that's not true...

    - - - Updated - - -

    To mention that this guy is saying I scammed him - I removed him - he chose to use *******, i've removed around 20 people because I constantly get spammed by people. If he had an issue he could have messaged me on this site.

    I have vouches and tested this AGAIN at the weekend and it works fine.

    The amount of salt I get from people is unreal.

    If you want to ban me that's fine - the only customers I get through this site are usually incapable of using their heads to read the method anyway.

    I've NEVER had an issue through elit****.

    That's all I have to say - take it or leave it, I won't be responding to this post further.
    You were online 2 hours after the mention from @Time

    Since you don't want to prove that the method works, we'll go ahead with the ban.

  8. #6
    Vagos999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbonboh View Post
    Literally only just seen this...

    - - - Updated - - -

    As a note this method does still work - I didn't scam you. I even have proof that it is still working. So no scam here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also I wasn't even online yesterday so that's not true...

    - - - Updated - - -

    To mention that this guy is saying I scammed him - I removed him - he chose to use *******, i've removed around 20 people because I constantly get spammed by people. If he had an issue he could have messaged me on this site.

    I have vouches and tested this AGAIN at the weekend and it works fine.

    The amount of salt I get from people is unreal.

    If you want to ban me that's fine - the only customers I get through this site are usually incapable of using their heads to read the method anyway.

    I've NEVER had an issue through elit****.

    That's all I have to say - take it or leave it, I won't be responding to this post further.
    I never even spammed you! I literally sent you two messages and you responded that you'd follow up and ask your friend. A day later I ask to see if you had any updates just to find out that you blocked me. That was definitely running from the fact that you method isn't working when you said it would. I didn't even ask for my money back, I just wanted resolution from a product that I bought which you assured would work. A better seller would have at least attempted to try his method on the server that was requested with his paid customer to verify it isn't working, then show it working in some other server to his customer to demonstrate that it indeed works. Sorry bud, but that looks like a scam to me.

    NOTE: The guy just added his ******* on his last post on his thread so that people can add him even after he's banned. Please not let that happen.
    Last edited by Vagos999; 01-06-2020 at 04:00 PM.

  9. #7
    captainbonboh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Stop crying omg.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You were online 2 hours after the mention from @Time

    Since you don't want to prove that the method works, we'll go ahead with the ban.
    Go for it - this guy is just incapable of following instructions and cried because I removed him from dis cord.

    I have no time for life's time wasters and wingers. Goodbye

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagos999 View Post
    I never even spammed you! I literally sent you two messages and you responded that you'd follow up and ask your friend. A day later I ask to see if you had any updates just to find out that you blocked me. That was definitely running from the fact that you method isn't working when you said it would. I didn't even ask for my money back, I just wanted resolution from a product that I bought which you assured would work. A better seller would have at least attempted to try his method on the server that was requested with his paid customer to verify it isn't working, then show it working in some other server to his customer to demonstrate that it indeed works. Sorry bud, but that looks like a scam to me.

    NOTE: The guy just added his ******* on his last post on his thread so that people can add him even after he's banned. Please not let that happen.
    Also I get around 5 people a day asking me to test their server - I don't have time for people like you wanting me to test your server.

    I sell a general method that works on most servers i've played on - i checked with another customer who plays on YOUR server who confirmed it works.

    You then bought the method following from the fact THEY said it works.

    I recently tested on reborn rp,phoenix rp and fishers life LAST WEEKEND and all were working.

  10. #8
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,292
    Reputation
    3302
    Thanks
    3,919
    My Mood
    Mellow
    User @captainbonboh has been banned for failure to resolve this report, also requested deletion for the posts you made in marketplace sharing your d1scord after the time this report was made.
    Last edited by Time; 01-07-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 07:51 AM
  2. Attention all! a gud trade pls read, non scam
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 10:26 PM
  3. [trade]this isnt a scam read on....
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 05:58 AM
  4. Scammed
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
  5. Scammed
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:04 PM