Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post

Well I think people who bought premium should be allowed to edit your own thread and also should be able to lock, because that's the whole point of buying premium and by that you don't wait to wait several hours to someone edit or lock your thread.

But who knows this is just an idea I've seen from other forums which I'm in and works really well.
    I'm not crazy about the locking your thread but editing it will definitely cause problems. Users can edit it anytime and claim different ToS's, ect. Would be a pain for staff and MMs when investigation is occurring on said users

Thanks
    Allow premium members to edit their own threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKundra View Post
    1000% NO This will just result to 100000% scams

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xHubaBubax For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (08-09-2020),[MPGH]Liz (07-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Agreed with what @HHubs said. Imagine this okay? One seller said in his TOS " I do 100% refund" then when his goods go south he will edit his TOS to "Will not do refunds." Plus editing your thread is just like copy pasting the entire quote message section and editing in pastebin then sending it to mods. It's very quick.
    Last edited by Glass; 07-03-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (07-05-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Agreed with what @HHubs said. Imagine this okay? One seller said in his TOS " I do 100% refund" then when his goods go south he will edit his TOS to "Will not do refunds." Plus editing your thread is just like copy pasting the entire quote message section and editing in ghost bin then sending it to mods. It's very quick.
    How about his edits gets saved, internally if possible.So mods can see at what time the thread was changed to what.

Issue is its not quick. Sent edit request to Respect 3 times been like 2 weeks and not edited yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I see, I think mods can see edits and when was it changed. Regarding your issue, marketplace have 3 moderators, you can reach out to any of them to approve your edits. They are active in a daily basis just hit them up a private message or IM

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    How about his edits gets saved, internally if possible.So mods can see at what time the thread was changed to what.

Issue is its not quick. Sent edit request to Respect 3 times been like 2 weeks and not edited yet.
    Which is why you report the post with what you want it edited to in a pastebin link as instructed on marketplace stickies.

Thanks
    For premium members, there should be user-page templates readily available to provide an easier experience towards customizing the user-page.
    I think it allows some members to flaunt their premium status through their own user-page template customization while not being arrogant about it haha.
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kate For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (08-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Would be cool to give Premium Users more options in formatting text (for example: having more sizes than only standard/1/2).

I personally use size 3 and it would be wicked to have that always on.

https://i.imgur.com/qkmFC6J.jpg

Thanks
    Cool. Thanks for this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I apologize if this is a perk as I am still learning the site.

How about "earning" a premium membership by contributing a working hack, guide, exploit, ect..? Possibly earn points from your submission to which can be used toward a membership?

As I am from the TaultUnleashed and GzP from way back in the day, this was a way of earning a premium, so thought Id suggest it.

Regards,
    pursuited

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by pursuited112 View Post
    I apologize if this is a perk as I am still learning the site.

How about "earning" a premium membership by contributing a working hack, guide, exploit, ect..? Possibly earn points from your submission to which can be used toward a membership?

As I am from the TaultUnleashed and GzP from way back in the day, this was a way of earning a premium, so thought Id suggest it.

Regards,
    pursuited
    There are different groups for those types of things. For people that consistently contribute hacks/tools on MPGH, they can be nominated for Contributor.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=683570
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

There are different groups for those types of things. For people that consistently contribute hacks/tools on MPGH, they can be nominated for Contributor.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=683570

Hey! Thanks! I didnt notice that post.

I apologize, I am still going about the site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    There's gonna be repeats so sorry in advance but:
    • Custom mood status, the option to remove the emoji from it, or change the color of the background for it.
      Maybe it's just me but I don't really like the current look of it and think it would be fine with it just being text or at least the option to customize the image a bit.
    • The option to have both a text and a banner. I know this is a mod thing, but I don't see the reason why you can't with premium when they have to be approved either way
      (if not then make them have to be). Only reason I see not to is if it wants to be kept just for mods.
    • Dark theme plssssssssssss. It doesn't even have to be for premium, I just want it in general. Been having to use 3rd party plugins just to have it.
    • Have the star next to peoples name be animated.
    • Custom colored background for the premium banner or different options of them that you can select from.

Last edited by Null; 09-12-2020 at 02:12 PM. Reason: i suck at spelling
    gaming

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Null For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (09-13-2020)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    There's gonna be repeats so sorry in advance but:
    • Custom mood status, the option to remove the emoji from it, or change the color of the background for it.
      Maybe it's just me but I don't really like the current look of it and think it would be fine with it just being text or at least the option to customize the image a bit.
    • The option to have both a text and a banner. I know this is a mod thing, but I don't see the reason why you can't with premium when they have to be approved either way
      (if not then make them have to be). Only reason I see not to is if it wants to be kept just for mods.
    • Dark theme plssssssssssss. It doesn't even have to be for premium, I just want it in general. Been having to use 3rd party plugins just to have it.
    • Have the star next to peoples name be animated.
    • Custom colored background for the premium banner or different options of them that you can select from.

Some of those are being worked on. The banner + text is one of the few benefits Staff has, so that has to remain that way. Thank for some good suggestions.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast