Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    ssmokers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Wait, so you can use cheat engine freely in RDO? I always thought CE will make you insta ban.

  2. #17
    ssmokers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darku123 View Post
    this method is better, and u get 500 to 1000 exp
    you can do 15 gold bars in minutes

    -Open CE
    -Attach it to rdr2
    -go to online
    -go to the rewards
    -change the proggress of the reward you want and freeze it in the max
    -claim the 0.4 gold, get out of that rewards table
    -enter again to the same rewards table, claim again.
    Hey sir, it works yeah but i can't reset most rewards after 3 or 4 times. I could only reset hunt 1000 animals award X(10) times. Others locked in 3 or 4. Is that maybe because i reset too fast and game understands i'm cheating?

  3. #18
    AKAHackoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmokers View Post
    Hey sir, it works yeah but i can't reset most rewards after 3 or 4 times. I could only reset hunt 1000 animals award X(10) times. Others locked in 3 or 4. Is that maybe because i reset too fast and game understands i'm cheating?
    I assume you mean the option to reset isn't available? If that's the case, no. There's a limit to certain rewards on how many times you can reset it.

    That being said, I don't know the fill list of how many times each one can be reset.

  4. #19
    ssmokers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AKAHackoon View Post
    I assume you mean the option to reset isn't available? If that's the case, no. There's a limit to certain rewards on how many times you can reset it.

    That being said, I don't know the fill list of how many times each one can be reset.
    Well i don't think so but maybe you are right. Because i tried to search for info, there is no certain info tho but most says 10 for all. Still i'm not sure, maybe mine is bugged.

  5. #20
    Baptist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darku123 View Post
    this method is better, and u get 500 to 1000 exp
    you can do 15 gold bars in minutes

    -Open CE
    -Attach it to rdr2
    -go to online
    -go to the rewards
    -change the proggress of the reward you want and freeze it in the max
    -claim the 0.4 gold, get out of that rewards table
    -enter again to the same rewards table, claim again.
    -go to the rewards - what you mean ? Dayli challange or what ?

  6. #21
    Palatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    CE instructions

    please type somebody what to do need to hange in ce procces, bcse its very hardly. ty

  7. #22
    Baptist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatcher View Post
    please type somebody what to do need to hange in ce procces, bcse its very hardly. ty
    Open CE
    Click "File"
    Click "Open Process" ( you must be in online mode RDR2 )
    Set process Red dead redemption
    Click "open"

    Thats all

  8. #23
    classic8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Thanks for this astuces

  9. #24
    phongvanthiensu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    SAFE ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darku123 View Post
    this method is better, and u get 500 to 1000 exp
    you can do 15 gold bars in minutes

    -Open CE
    -Attach it to rdr2
    -go to online
    -go to the rewards
    -change the proggress of the reward you want and freeze it in the max
    -claim the 0.4 gold, get out of that rewards table
    -enter again to the same rewards table, claim again.
    IS IT SAFE ? WHAT IS THE CAP OF IT , HOW MUCH GOLD BARS IS ENOUGH ? HAS ANYONE GOT BAN FROM THIS MENTHOD ?
    I EARN 100 GOLD BARS FROM THIS MENTHOD

  10. #25
    Darku123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    392
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by phongvanthiensu View Post
    IS IT SAFE ? WHAT IS THE CAP OF IT , HOW MUCH GOLD BARS IS ENOUGH ? HAS ANYONE GOT BAN FROM THIS MENTHOD ?
    I EARN 100 GOLD BARS FROM THIS MENTHOD
    im not banned but this was time ago, could be detected now

  11. #26
    Retrospectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    How exactly do you do this? I've started the mission but there's no indication of any rewards, like there's no gold values or whatever to change - do I have to finish the mission then somehow alter the rewards afterwards or am I missing something?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] 💲 FiveM Service 💲 Fast | Easy | and | Safe ⏩💪😎
    By LucaVon't in forum Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2020, 10:28 PM
  2. [Tutorial] New Easy and Safe Money [Sell Nero Custom] [Mod Menu required]
    By prepack in forum Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Tutorials
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2019, 03:44 AM
  3. [WTS] [EAST] $10 for 50mil gold. Fast and Safe 1 second trade!!
    By SejinP in forum Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 04:22 PM
  4. post your idea how to farm gold easily and fast with our aaheeemmm cheat
    By jayveejames in forum Dragon Nest Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:45 AM
  5. [WTS] WTS Cheap Guild Wars 2 Gold really cheap and safe and welcome to have a look
    By tcgvip in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 01:56 AM