Thanks

Question How to open a new tool in Visual Studio that's using freeGLUT?

The creator of LTB_SMD_GN.exe has created a 3d LTB tool to view models with animations, textures applied, and mesh. He's Vietnamese and has a ******, user: giaynhap. The new tool's name is NewSAllTool, the last update to it was September 16, 2019 and he has already other projects are updated recently but not the tool. Which implies he's done or he's just not interested, which is why I'm asking questions here.

It uses Microsoft Visual Studio, 2010 or later. My main problem is, it requires glew and freeGLUT which is an alternative to OpenGL. I have absolutely no idea about coding or Visual Studio whatsoever and have already spent 4+ hours trying to find the root folder to put the correct .dlls and .h's in the right folder for the tool to run. Everyone is saying to put it into different libs and include folders and other folders but it still says it's missing the freeglut.h and other .h files. When I've tried to install it myself following freeGLUT website's instructions they are vague to someone like me who doesn't know, like to .tar a file so it installs itself, or to execute a function on Cygwin64. Anyways, when I run the program in Visual Studio 2019, it says:
    Code:
    Error	C1083	Cannot open include file: 'GL/freeglut.h': No such file or directory	NewSALL	C:\Users\York\Desktop\NewSAllTool-master\NewSALL\GLWindow.cpp	7
    It has said previously that I was missing 3 .h files total but that's before I copy and pasted .h's in almost every folder like Program Files, Program Files (x86), Windows, SysWOW64, System, System32 and others. I have already tried to put them into the Configuration Properties>Linker>Input and manually add them but it's the same error.

I have also followed a video guide on installing freeGLUT and where to put the .dlls and .hs and had successfully opened a OpenGL window but when I drag and drop the tool into the working project it just opens into another project entirely. How to Set up OpenGL and GLUT in Visual Studio (C++) [VIDEO]

My question is: How do I install freeGLUT for Visual Studio 2019, on x64 system. I would like details on which .dll and .h go to which folder.

Obviously I'm just copying and pasting alot of stuff and trying to see if it worked. I have already successfully imported models and textures and joints into blender using his old tool LTB_SMD_GN.exe, but it only works with character and weapon models from 2017 and below, which is why I assume he made this new tool. My main focus is .ltb to .smd

Thanks
    @Janitor @Bodvar
    I have found a new tool, please close.

Thanks
    Closed upon request.