Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Post Best Programming Languages You Should Learn In 2020

In the developers’ community, it is the most frequently asked question “Which programming language to learn?”. There are many programming languages and the answer to “what coding language to learn?” is not very obvious. People will give you different opinions that can make you more confused. This article is all about learning new programming languages and the reason you should learn a specific programming language. The number of developers and programming communities are growing very quickly than ever before. There are many programming languages trending that are well-suited for different development categories such as mobile applications, web application, distributed system, game development, etc.

Full Article: https://www.temok.com/blog/programming-languages-learn/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tk-hassan For This Useful Post:

3Dn1nj4 (01-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Imo from working in the field:
    • Python
    • Javascript
    • HTML/CSS never hurt anyone

Python is all around a very good language. You can do just about anything you want with it, and in very convenient ways.

Javascript is similarly versatile like Python with the introduction of Node.js. But, it is also a very handy language to know because when you start your first job, you will most likely be working on the front-end of websites. Which means lots of Javascript and some HTML/CSS.

I also say HTML/CSS up here because they are very easy languages that are essential to working with the web. Learning them takes a matter of minutes at most, and if you already know Javascript, you probably already know HTML/CSS. And since the way object-oriented languages work, then learning the syntax of Python is not a challenge at all.
    Last edited by Vox; 05-29-2020 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Added more information
    --- Hack to learn, don't learn to hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i will make a list of languages i think are common sense to know basics at last
    - c++ - totally basics knowing how to redesing others codes without any help of google
    - c# - object oriented as well as basics for Unity coding, same with performance knowledge
    - PHP (object oriented same as CRM engines Prestashop etc.) with php there is html, css and sql/mysql also which should be known
    - javascript ? for websites and ofcorse for standalone projects in node or some boiler
    - how json and ini files are structured (helps in some cases)
    - if you rly want to you can try to understand c and try to proggram in it.
    yea so my types are c++,c#,php,html,css,sql,mysql,js(javascript), data structure files json,ini etc.

Thanks
    Which programming language is the best to learn? All of them