Thanks

How do i go about finding player speed value?

I am using cheat engine to try find player speed in a game.

I have the coordinates of my player and can move him using this, however I wish to find the speed value and hack that too.

I have tried standing still, then scanning and then sprinting and looking for an increase however this didnt help.

What can i do to find the speed value ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you could give me the Game Name I can provide more detailed information for specific engines and even try to find it for you.
    • Most of the games got Player Data inside some sort of structure all at one place. Try to use Cheat Engine to "dissect data / structures" around your health address.
    • It might be useful to find the address for the state of sprinting by searching for 1 when true, and 0 when not. Then finding out what accesses that address.
    • There might be some information about the game and or code snippets of game cheats / hacks on the web as well. If you can't find a section for it on mpgh try to google for "structs reversal insert-game-name-here".

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    Hey man!

The game I'm doing it for is Deceit, and I have the player coordinates static addresses if that helps.

I'd also love to try find jump height so if you have any advice on that i'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
    If you could give me the Game Name I can provide more detailed information for specific engines and even try to find it for you.
    • Most of the games got Player Data inside some sort of structure all at one place. Try to use Cheat Engine to "dissect data / structures" around your health address.
    • It might be useful to find the address for the state of sprinting by searching for 1 when true, and 0 when not. Then finding out what accesses that address.
    • There might be some information about the game and or code snippets of game cheats / hacks on the web as well. If you can't find a section for it on mpgh try to google for "structs reversal insert-game-name-here".