Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanks for the hard work, I enjoyed the scripts very much. can you please add an option to increase the MR in addition to the HR, I tried increasing the HR thinking that my MR would increase too but it did not change at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by chriszz24 View Post
    Don't use the Highlighted Item Pointer if you want to get a specific item, it's currently bug for some reason. It works but even when you set the quantity into 1, the quantity would still be many. Use it precautiously
    turn off the infinite items script. it freezes the item in the slot and prevents the count from dropping below 1
    Quote Originally Posted by s0uleater69 View Post
    My highlighted weapon, item pointer and ignoring crafting wont work, when I click the active box, it wont appear "X" at all, please help, cheers bruvh.
    there shouldn't be a problem with those scripts. try waiting 30 seconds after trying to activate the script
    Quote Originally Posted by drzewko3211 View Post
    Ignore crafring requirements option doesn't work for me, required materials are x0, yet the message shows "Insufficient materials"
    the script should be working correctly. try closing and opening the crafting menu. what are you trying to craft? please elaborate
    I think the event should be available for me to be able to use the materials I generated. Can anyone confirm this?
    the event should be available if you can obtain the tickets
    Quote Originally Posted by max2900 View Post
    Thanks for the hard work, I enjoyed the scripts very much. can you please add an option to increase the MR in addition to the HR, I tried increasing the HR thinking that my MR would increase too but it did not change at all.
    MR and HR are separate. MR only increases by completing the iceborne story-line and fighting the new monsters
    Last edited by skillkill; 01-18-2020 at 10:26 PM. Reason: added quotes
    Thank me if I helped Listen to the music below as you scroll through for free eargasms...
    If you want me to feature & promote your music in my signature for free and you believe it worthy, PM me a YouTube link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ignore crafting requirements work, but not for kinsects and augmentations. Don't know how guiding lands exp works. When inf stamina is enabled, sometimes it doesn't want to turn off. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Edit: I'm such an idiot that i didn't read the Guided Lands is the new map, which I don't have.
    Last edited by Jecho24; 01-19-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Thanks
    is there a way to instakill, first time using this.

Thanks
    Item pointer, armor/weapon editor arent working for me at all. When I enable any of em and it opens the options up, all the values are ??, and attempting to turn any on just results in a chime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecho24 View Post
    Ignore crafting requirements work, but not for kinsects and augmentations.
    if that's the case, the scripts really may not work for those items
    Quote Originally Posted by crimpyporcelli View Post
    is there a way to instakill, first time using this.
    yes, edit your weapon attack to a very high number
    Quote Originally Posted by aidsgaming View Post
    Item pointer, armor/weapon editor arent working for me at all. When I enable any of em and it opens the options up, all the values are ??, and attempting to turn any on just results in a chime.
    you will need to select the item again, the script will then update
    Thank me if I helped Listen to the music below as you scroll through for free eargasms...
    If you want me to feature & promote your music in my signature for free and you believe it worthy, PM me a YouTube link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I tried changing the weapon attack and it seems (in my case) that it doesn't work, am I doing it wrong? Sorry, I have so many questions because I am new to this CE table & MHW itself.

EDIT: Now it works, I have no idea why it did but I think what I did was I just traveled to a land and now the damage works either that, or I just have to re-enter a new weapon value so it would work.
    Last edited by chriszz24; 01-19-2020 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks
    Whenever I try using the MHWResetCRC it tells me that the game is not running and to press ok. I am at the main menu when I use the CRC bypass but it still does not work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Now it works, I have no idea why it did but I think what I did was I just traveled to a land and now the damage works either that, or I just have to re-enter a new weapon value so it would work.
    you need to change weapons for the values to update correctly
    Quote Originally Posted by SoyDJ View Post
    Whenever I try using the MHWResetCRC it tells me that the game is not running and to press ok. I am at the main menu when I use the CRC bypass but it still does not work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    im not sure why you have this problem. are you using the latest version? is your client named incorrectly? are you running the steam version? please elaborate

Thanks
    Is there a way for us to reset or character/palico edit vouchers? And if not, what can I do to help make a script or whatever to make it work?

Thanks
    i was trying to edit one decoration to get the mighty bow deco, but i didnt find the id. =(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiwakuri View Post
    Is there a way for us to reset or character/palico edit vouchers? And if not, what can I do to help make a script or whatever to make it work?
    that can be done with scripts or a save editor. but at the moment those scripts and others are still broken it seems. script making is not too hard (just look it up is my advice), but the one for edit vouchers will be annoying. as far as im aware, it's not a pointer that is easy to find
    Quote Originally Posted by rzin666 View Post
    i was trying to edit one decoration to get the mighty bow deco, but i didnt find the id. =(
    you will need to refer to a table with all the ids listed. though some may have had their id changed after iceborne

Thanks
    Ignore crafting requirements is crashing the game atm for me, it was working fine yesterday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchious View Post
    Ignore crafting requirements is crashing the game atm for me, it was working fine yesterday.
    im not sure why you're having this problem. please elaborate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skillkill View Post
    you need to change weapons for the values to update correctly

im not sure why you have this problem. are you using the latest version? is your client named incorrectly? are you running the steam version? please elaborate
    The CRC is working now again. I just had to restart my computer due to Windows update for the 2nd time because it had already updated once for the new security protocols for Windows 10 which I believe is what caused the CRC to not work.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast