Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h4gf5hfhg View Post
    Can someone confirm how much it is safe?
    Well cheating is never safe, but at the moment I think that the save editing is the safest method. Just try to don't get reported by other players so the devs won't have to check your profile and it should be safe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to msgiovy2000 For This Useful Post:

Mastasly (06-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by msgiovy2000 View Post
    Well cheating is never safe, but at the moment I think that the save editing is the safest method. Just try to don't get reported by other players so the devs won't have to check your profile and it should be safe
    That's exactly it! i noticed that's valid for every other game too...accounts that been modified by save game edition and injection back always stayed safe... well unless you over do it and set some unrealistic values that could be spotted and reported by other players...
    Memory edition/manipulation on the other hand(cheat engine or any other HEX editor etc) can be 100% detected by almost all current games and using that method is like askin for a ban...This is just from my own private observation...I edited games like CSR2 or AngryBirds2, DBD, Last day on earth:Survival... and few more and 100% of times if did it using memory hex editor it ALWAYS resulted in account getting banned,while Save game extraction, edition and then injection back never failed me ... some of this accounts i still have workin after 2 years+ without a ban...to reassume it all :theres no miracle way to be 100% safe from Ban but if u are careful with social interactions after u modify ur account and u wont be just askin to be reported after every post-game chat then u shud be gud as its those exact reports makin a dev going thru ur account manually and if they see freaking 1000 Flashlights,500 Bloodstreamers party etc.. on every single character..on a 400-600Hrs played account...then its obvo for them...And thats how DBD bans happens most of the times.
    Last edited by Mastasly; 06-01-2020 at 12:45 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mastasly For This Useful Post:

BlackSwans (06-01-2020),msgiovy2000 (06-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastasly View Post
    That's exactly it! i noticed that's valid for every other game too...accounts that been modified by save game edition and injection back always stayed safe... well unless you over do it and set some unrealistic values that could be spotted and reported by other players...
    Memory edition/manipulation on the other hand(cheat engine or any other HEX editor etc) can be 100% detected by almost all current games and using that method is like askin for a ban...This is just from my own private observation...I edited games like CSR2 or AngryBirds2, DBD, Last day on earth:Survival... and few more and 100% of times if did it using memory hex editor it ALWAYS resulted in account getting banned,while Save game extraction, edition and then injection back never failed me ... some of this accounts i still have workin after 2 years+ without a ban...to reassume it all :theres no miracle way to be 100% safe from Ban but if u are careful with social interactions after u modify ur account and u wont be just askin to be reported after every post-game chat then u shud be gud as its those exact reports makin a dev going thru ur account manually and if they see freaking 1000 Flashlights,500 Bloodstreamers party etc.. on every single character..on a 400-600Hrs played account...then its obvo for them...And thats how DBD bans happens most of the times.
    in my experience if u dont make ur file obvious, they can check your account and you will get away without a ban

Thanks
    A lot of people think that community managers take 10 - 15 mins to check your game save. In most cases, it takes them all of 60 seconds for them to know your game save is not legit. There are a lot of common mistakes people make when editing their game save that will get them caught very easily. For example, hacking legacy is one of the easiest ways to get flagged. Also, using the wrong prestige dates and times. Even having your addons/perks in the wrong order in your game save is a red flag. But I believe the easiest way they know you hacked your save is due to the size of your game save file. They have the ability to track the size of your save file, and any huge changes in size is a red flag (especially when injecting a save on a brand new account).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Suggestion about getting bhvrSession

Can we use bhvrSession obtained with request to /api/v1/auth/provider/steam/login and token in get params that we can get from steamworks ? It will be more easy to get this cookie, without need to download old version of game.

Thanks
    What is virustotal ? Does this tool have viruses ?

Thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwans View Post
    What is virustotal ? Does this tool have viruses ?

Thank you
    No, it has no viruses.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastasly View Post

Would you say that adding bloodpoints to your account would be one of the safest options? I simply want to get all perks on all killers, it's kinda hard to play on rank 8 with 2 lvl 1 perks vs rank 1 swf teams. I don't want 100 or 1000 of items on anyone, simply get rid of the grind for perks
    Last edited by Cycada; 06-02-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycada View Post
    Would you say that adding bloodpoints to your account would be one of the safest options? I simply want to get all perks on all killers, it's kinda hard to play on rank 8 with 2 lvl 1 perks vs rank 1 swf teams. I don't want 100 or 1000 of items on anyone, simply get rid of the grind for perks
    bloodpoints are very unsafe, u cant get any anyways as there is no EAC Bypass currently
    just inject a "complete FullProfile" and u have everything, just dont be toxic and u wont get banned

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Do0mXx! For This Useful Post:

Cycada (06-02-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Do0mXx! View Post
    bloodpoints are very unsafe, u cant get any anyways as there is no EAC Bypass currently
    just inject a "complete FullProfile" and u have everything, just dont be toxic and u wont get banned
    Thank you very much for the reply.

So technically I could edit the file manually and make it look more legit i.e. all survivors at lvl 40 (for the teachable perks) and 1 p3 surv with some items and addons?
    Last edited by Cycada; 06-02-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Do0mXx! View Post
    u can add bloodpoints using SaveGame editor from this very thread and it works... just open it on first tab after loading your profile its not called Bloodpoints but Experience there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It is possible change rank lvl by your profile.txt? i was rank 1 and when a make this i back to rank 5. sorry for my english, is not my native language.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

very nice

Very good tutorial, now i need to see for unlock DLC and is good <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    [QUOTE=Expiker21;14681857][CENTER]Detection

I did but when my friend try to do depot download not downloading more than 3 gb is there a solution for this

sorry for my bad english

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    [QUOTE=cepson01;14836731]
    Quote Originally Posted by Expiker21 View Post
    [CENTER]Detection

I did but when my friend try to do depot download not downloading more than 3 gb is there a solution for this

sorry for my bad english
    never had this problem but i can tell you that exact amount for ver.3.0.0 to download is 23.4GB

You can also search through this thread if i remember good i think somebody had full ver.3.0.0 game files uploaded to some online storage and he was sharing the link to someone here...look it up.

Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast