Thread: UFC 246

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

You're forgetting the part of his pay cheque from that.
    I respect his ability to secure a really high paying fight but tbh thats really all there is to it. And @InCognito im allowed my own opinion, i think its funny, i think its even funnier that you see yourself as some sort of moral god of mpgh. K

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

I respect his ability to secure a really high paying fight but tbh thats really all there is to it. And @InCognito im allowed my own opinion, i think its funny, i think its even funnier that you see yourself as some sort of moral god of mpgh. K
    I mean you are, never said you weren't. It's just ironic to see someone know so much about something they don't watch and consider gay af.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    This was the most obvious first round knockout of all time if you've watched cowboy's last 3 fights. But god damn those shoulder hits were wild.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I blinked.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

You said he thought he would be able to win, I don't believe Conor thought at any point he would beat Mayweather. I'd be very convinced it was all money

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

You said he thought he would be able to win, I don't believe Conor thought at any point he would beat Mayweather. I'd be very convinced it was all money
    I believe the opposite, some people are so immature they believe their own hype.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    where my real mcg fans at

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I believe the opposite, some people are so immature they believe their own hype.

*IF*
    the whole match wasn't rigged I'm sure McGregor was hoping he'd get a lucky k/o or something, but there's no way he fully believed he had a chance vs Mayweather in a boxing match. It was a win-win situation for both of em anyway, Mayweather got a 50-0 record plus $275 million, and McGregor got a lot more famous plus $85 million. I'd do the same exact shit if I was in their shoes and anyone who says they wouldn't obviously doesn't understand just how much money $85,000,000 is lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I've never seen someone get so fucked up by aggressive shoulder smashes to the face - followed by a headkick. Connor is the goat and always has been. I know he's a poster boy - but he backs his shit up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    meh card

Cowboy: Self fulfilling Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire prophecy
    Do you even watch the UFC? What are you talking about?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12