Poll: Are you interested in TemTem hacks?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    From what I gathered, they only use a library for Unity called Anti-Cheat Toolkit. But since you are able to decompile and edit the Unity scripts easily, it does not pose a real problem. Be careful however, as you can still get banned server-side by doing shady stuff which is sent over the network, such as speed-hacking, remote healing, no/instant encounters etc.

Can someone confirm that my findings are correct? I would like to try and set up my own private server to see exactly what is sent over the network and how the client-side anticheat behaves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    [QUOTE=cuhris;14877281]Anyone aware if ********** cheat is actually undetected? I got banned in the past for using the crazy hacks (speed/teleport/heal/etc) but now I just want to use the macro features (running back and forth automatically, fighting automatically,etc).

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingNeko View Post

Your Steam account gets blacklisted from the servers, it's not just the start screen message stopping you haha.
    I am aware.
    In the past it actually didn't even affect your steam or show on your steam.
    I am simply explaining that to them. You know formerly temtem had like 0 security on anything so it wouldn't surprise anyone if that worked.
    Last edited by FlyingNeko; 07-21-2020 at 12:07 PM.
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    I registered to correct some info in this thread.

- beebyte is an obfuscator not a packet encryptor. -> beebyte.co.uk
    deobfuscator -> ******.com/NotPrab/.NET-Deobfuscator | ******.com/ioncodes/beeless

- they do not use VAC. They use the API todo what's known as a game developer ban that blacklists you.
    - However, I can confirm that you correctly pointed out that they use this anti-cheat kit -> codestage.net/uas/actk/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123