Poll: Are you interested in TemTem hacks?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

[TemTem] Can anyone look into this?

So far, speedhack works in battles so that's good but I can't seem to do anything else.

Does anyone want to give it a try?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    can you teach how to speedhack please?
    Hello ma friends

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by vibrantflame View Post
    So far, speedhack works in battles so that's good but I can't seem to do anything else.

I've been looking into the game since release, they use smart fox server 2, similarly to the battleon-games. They are built in unity meaning that .net reflection allows editing the assembly files. Their packets are shown over port 9933 meaning a simple filter like tcp.port==9933&&data.data in wireshark can sort their packets however the packets are encrypted in bytebee which I still need to research. Currently, my thoughts are that you can change the dll file to add or change commands that it sends to the server. You could probably also redirect game traffic to a local server where you can decompile, modify, then send the data to the game server. I don't have the most time so idk if i will be quick to the hack developments. They also use VAC for protection so I'd be careful if you are trying to modify address values with cheat engine or similar software/

Quote Originally Posted by owlreed View Post
    can you teach how to speedhack please?

Well google how to do it in cheat engine, you click like 2-3 buttons.
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    [QUOTE=FlyingNeko;14687349]
    They also use VAC for protection so I'd be careful if you are trying to modify address values with cheat engine or similar software/

well its good to know they use vac but i have created a teleport cheat table... with no problems so far

- - - Updated - - -

can u explain how it only works in battle... and could u possibly send the cheat table in dm or somethig? i created a teleport cheat table which works as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It's honestly just the basic cheat engine speedhack. It doesn't only work in battles but outside of battle it isn't visible to other players. Your movements aren't live to them and vise versa. To you, it'll look like they're sped up too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingNeko View Post

I've been looking into the game since release, they use smart fox server 2, similarly to the battleon-games. They are built in unity meaning that .net reflection allows editing the assembly files. Their packets are shown over port 9933 meaning a simple filter like tcp.port==9933&&data.data in wireshark can sort their packets however the packets are encrypted in bytebee which I still need to research. Currently, my thoughts are that you can change the dll file to add or change commands that it sends to the server. You could probably also redirect game traffic to a local server where you can decompile, modify, then send the data to the game server. I don't have the most time so idk if i will be quick to the hack developments. They also use VAC for protection so I'd be careful if you are trying to modify address values with cheat engine or similar software/

Well google how to do it in cheat engine, you click like 2-3 buttons.
    Thanks for the detailed information. I'm not experienced when it comes to more complicated modifying.

I'm happy to be patient if more experienced folks like you are interested. I posted here because mpgh is kinda if a hub for more experienced people. Better to ask here than reddit or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

[QUOTE=ShatteredArdilla;14688438]

They also use VAC for protection so I'd be careful if you are trying to modify address values with cheat engine or similar software/

well its good to know they use vac but i have created a teleport cheat table... with no problems so far

- - - Updated - - -

can u explain how it only works in battle... and could u possibly send the cheat table in dm or somethig? i created a teleport cheat table which works as well

It appears to work outside of battle fine as well, and I've heard of cheat table TP working right now, turning off NPC or temtem aggro, instant temtem aggro in wild. I've even seen people doing character modifications and some in game currency mods in the works. I don't think VAC is on yet though.

It's honestly just the basic cheat engine speedhack. It doesn't only work in battles but outside of battle it isn't visible to other players. Your movements aren't live to them and vise versa. To you, it'll look like they're sped up too.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the detailed information. I'm not experienced when it comes to more complicated modifying.

I'm happy to be patient if more experienced folks like you are interested. I posted here because mpgh is kinda if a hub for more experienced people. Better to ask here than reddit or something.

I certainly am interested but have little time so I doubt I will have time to actually develop software, mostly just theorize.
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    So, atm only speedhack works easily?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Seems like it. I wish I had any idea how to do these things lol

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone figures it out and is happy to share but doesn't want it public, dm me and I'm happy to PayPal or something for your hard work.

Thanks

I have a Money Cheat Table...

Seems like it. I wish I had any idea how to do these things lol

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone figures it out and is happy to share but doesn't want it public, dm me and I'm happy to PayPal or something for your hard work.
    Hey im going to send a you a dm i have the cheat table where you can give yourself money.

EDIT: False alarm!! i thought i had something going.. I foudn the value of how much you got per tem release, then i changed that value. I went to Fretem and it said u been given 10000pansun or watever the hell it says. RIP i thought i had something let me know if anyone can do anything with this info
    Last edited by ShatteredArdilla; 02-01-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredArdilla View Post
    Hey im going to send a you a dm i have the cheat table where you can give yourself money.

EDIT: False alarm!! i thought i had something going.. I foudn the value of how much you got per tem release, then i changed that value. I went to Fretem and it said u been given 10000pansun or watever the hell it says. RIP i thought i had something let me know if anyone can do anything with this info

Cheat tables won't work because they are server sided, not client, thus no file editing will help either. Right now its just small things such , skipping NPC and wild encounters, instant encounters, some basic botting until you find a certain stat/ type/etc temtem. Opening bank/shop/healing outside of battle. Teleport, zoom, and viewing monster SV in battle.
    There are 2 bots that come to mind, though as neither are on mpgh I'm afraid that it could be perceived as advertising, even though I have no relation to them, so for now I'm going to refrain from naming them I guess. Look around and I'm sure you can find them.
    Only Bobo

Thanks

Has Anything Happen Since Update?

so has anything happened with people? There was a large ban by using a public hack that came out.. it was due to trading flagged lumas. I wondering are u guys still safe and have you all found anything new?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    From what I understand from speaking with multiple mods and slowly getting bits of info out of them. Temtem did a small test ban to a few dozen players who were using instant aggro and speedhacking together, the game was setup to ban them when they traded those Temtem. After this they did 900 bans which they targeted people abusing, teleportation to find hocus or other unreleased stuff, people who were speedhacking, and people who were using instant aggro. They had their game detect for a week anyone using these cheats and found around 900, their team manually reviewed 100 of these and found their update to be accurately catching cheaters so they banned all 900. Sadly I was a part of the 900. Initially they had no ban appeals but later they changed their mind on this topic once getting a lot of complaints from the community. From my understanding they still have not unbanned anyone that has appealed and all bans are permanent. No one was banned for the tuvine pascun bug either, it ended up all being visual and after signing out and back in it fixes itself anyways so there was no reason to ban for that. They do not appear to be using HWID or IP bans and simply account bans, you cannot delete your temtem account and you simply need a new steam account and a new copy of the game.

Right now in regards to stuff still working players are using bots which check SV's and can catch any Temtem which meet parameters they want. (Total SV, Certain SV Values, Male, Female, Luma, Temtem name), where either fleeing or attacking Temtem they do not want. People are still able to heal or buy when away from shops. For now avoid speed hacking, teleportation, and instant aggro. It's probably also an idea to avoid the no aggro cheats too.
    Only Bobo

Thanks

Thanks for the reply

From what I understand from speaking with multiple mods and slowly getting bits of info out of them. Temtem did a small test ban to a few dozen players who were using instant aggro and speedhacking together, the game was setup to ban them when they traded those Temtem. After this they did 900 bans which they targeted people abusing, teleportation to find hocus or other unreleased stuff, people who were speedhacking, and people who were using instant aggro. They had their game detect for a week anyone using these cheats and found around 900, their team manually reviewed 100 of these and found their update to be accurately catching cheaters so they banned all 900. Sadly I was a part of the 900. Initially they had no ban appeals but later they changed their mind on this topic once getting a lot of complaints from the community. From my understanding they still have not unbanned anyone that has appealed and all bans are permanent. No one was banned for the tuvine pascun bug either, it ended up all being visual and after signing out and back in it fixes itself anyways so there was no reason to ban for that. They do not appear to be using HWID or IP bans and simply account bans, you cannot delete your temtem account and you simply need a new steam account and a new copy of the game.

Right now in regards to stuff still working players are using bots which check SV's and can catch any Temtem which meet parameters they want. (Total SV, Certain SV Values, Male, Female, Luma, Temtem name), where either fleeing or attacking Temtem they do not want. People are still able to heal or buy when away from shops. For now avoid speed hacking, teleportation, and instant aggro. It's probably also an idea to avoid the no aggro cheats too.
    Oh wow this is a very good message and explanation. I have stopped doing things for a while now im just getting perfect SVs and getting perfect TVs. Im suprised they gave u that much info since they were trying to not give a lot of info. On other forum boards people were saying thats its very easy to disable their anticheat which i have not experimented in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredArdilla View Post
    Oh wow this is a very good message and explanation. I have stopped doing things for a while now im just getting perfect SVs and getting perfect TVs. Im suprised they gave u that much info since they were trying to not give a lot of info. On other forum boards people were saying thats its very easy to disable their anticheat which i have not experimented in.

They were trying to give no info at all. They told me many times that they would not give me any info. Though I am very good with my words. Also yes it would be easy to use dnspy to remove the anticheat code, however that would just remove the automatic insta ban. The game still works by sending packets to their server from your client. That's how the server registers when you tell it to do something such as battle or move. They still run their scans every so often to check anything suspicious in the packets, and there is no way to get around that as it's done server sided. Which is where the 900 bans came in. From looking through the packet logs which are a lot more thorough than I expected. They supposedly log everything that was sent via packets. I've not been able to get anyone to show me them to confirm that though.
    Only Bobo

Thanks

Thanks Again

They were trying to give no info at all. They told me many times that they would not give me any info. Though I am very good with my words. Also yes it would be easy to use dnspy to remove the anticheat code, however that would just remove the automatic insta ban. The game still works by sending packets to their server from your client. That's how the server registers when you tell it to do something such as battle or move. They still run their scans every so often to check anything suspicious in the packets, and there is no way to get around that as it's done server sided. Which is where the 900 bans came in. From looking through the packet logs which are a lot more thorough than I expected. They supposedly log everything that was sent via packets. I've not been able to get anyone to show me them to confirm that though.
    Thanks for the reply and i love how all your text is in pink.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast