Poll: Are you interested in TemTem hacks?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingNeko View Post

I've been looking into the game since release, they use smart fox server 2, similarly to the battleon-games. They are built in unity meaning that .net reflection allows editing the assembly files. Their packets are shown over port 9933 meaning a simple filter like tcp.port==9933&&data.data in wireshark can sort their packets however the packets are encrypted in bytebee which I still need to research. Currently, my thoughts are that you can change the dll file to add or change commands that it sends to the server. You could probably also redirect game traffic to a local server where you can decompile, modify, then send the data to the game server. I don't have the most time so idk if i will be quick to the hack developments. They also use VAC for protection so I'd be careful if you are trying to modify address values with cheat engine or similar software/

Just wanted to add to the thread that I've been able to put together a WIP private server instance for Temtem after two weeks of digging. Video below to showcase a bit of it. I haven't implemented battle zone yet hence the blank stare at the trainers at the end, but I was eager to share this much with others.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wowihavenolife For This Useful Post:

FlyingNeko (03-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by wowihavenolife View Post
    Just wanted to add to the thread that I've been able to put together a WIP private server instance for Temtem after two weeks of digging. Video below to showcase a bit of it. I haven't implemented battle zone yet hence the blank stare at the trainers at the end, but I was eager to share this much with others.

That's really awesome :O
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Wow, congrats! That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you accomplish! :3

Thanks

HOLY SHIT

This is awesome! What do u plan on doing with this in the future? This could be really cool!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredArdilla View Post
    This is awesome! What do u plan on doing with this in the future? This could be really cool!
    Not sure, I mainly just started this for learning purposes. I don't really have any intentions of running my own server and I do admit I haven't really been touching it as much either.

As far as progress goes, this is how far I got up to, and there's a lot more work to be done that I'm too lazy to do.

Thanks
    Not sure, I mainly just started this for learning purposes. I don't really have any intentions of running my own server and I do admit I haven't really been touching it as much either.

As far as progress goes, this is how far I got up to, and there's a lot more work to be done that I'm too lazy to do.
    Wow dude this is AWESOME !

Could you like share the way you did it, or share a release of this private session ? I would be super hyped doing this myself.
    I also would love to play on a private server.

If you're too lazy to dig it, maybe someone can and make this real !

If you don't want to make it public, i'm interested getting it in DM. Nice work dude really.

Thanks
    Yeah, please share more info about this private server - how you did it or something more at least. I don't think you realise how desired this would be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    They do now also do steam bans. I also know of only 1 player who was a false positive that got unbanned.

The private server seems pretty interesting tho.
    Last edited by FlyingNeko; 04-28-2020 at 06:40 AM.
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    On further inspection, it's not a private server. He actually just edited certain packets on the regular main client, all of the changes he's showing are applicable that way. There is no proof at all that this is actually a seperate server.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yserus View Post
    Yeah, please share more info about this private server - how you did it or something more at least. I don't think you realise how desired this would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by yserus View Post
    On further inspection, it's not a private server. He actually just edited certain packets on the regular main client, all of the changes he's showing are applicable that way. There is no proof at all that this is actually a seperate server.
    I was hoping someone would actually take the time to study up on reverse engineering and look into Temtem at this point, as they left all the answers wide open within their files.

Like what FlyingNeko said, it utilizes SmartFoxServer 2 as their back-end service. Knowing that, one can simply just google it and learn how to setup their own server instance on their local machine. When you have your smartfoxserver instance, all you need is these three zones + necessary rooms inside them for Temtem.

You'll pretty much have your own Temtem server after that, however, you need to fill in the necessary responses from the client to the server and vice versa in the form of SmartFoxServer extensions, to which one can look at their documentation to understand how to set it up.

To see the kind of messages the Temtem client is sending to your server, you need to first redirect your Temtem instance to connect to your own server rather than the official server. Big hint, Temtem.Network.NetworkLogic under Assembly-CSharp.dll. That's all the hints I'm going to give.

EDIT: One other thing I forgot to mention. You're going to need to bypass the steam API dependency to launch Temtem without Steam. There's plenty of open source emulators/bypasses for that.
    Last edited by wowihavenolife; 05-07-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the hints and answers, helps alot

Thanks

Bans

[QUOTE=FlyingNeko;14687349]
    I've been looking into the game since release, they use smart fox server 2, similarly to the battleon-games. They are built in unity meaning that .net reflection allows editing the assembly files. Their packets are shown over port 9933 meaning a simple filter like tcp.port==9933&&data.data in wireshark can sort their packets however the packets are encrypted in bytebee which I still need to research. Currently, my thoughts are that you can change the dll file to add or change commands that it sends to the server. You could probably also redirect game traffic to a local server where you can decompile, modify, then send the data to the game server. I don't have the most time so idk if i will be quick to the hack developments. They also use VAC for protection so I'd be careful if you are trying to modify address values with cheat engine or similar software/

Hey, You seem to know a lot about the interworkings of the game and I would be massively interested in paying you to get my account unbanned if that is in any way possible, I'm pretty sure it is just a matter of debugging the initial startup screen but I am just not educated enough to do so. All I need is 10 minutes to transfer all my stuff to a new account so if your interested in getting paid (since i doubt youd be willing to do so for free) and helping a fellow tamer out please get back to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    [QUOTE=LmaoMehari;14855347]
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingNeko View Post

Hey, You seem to know a lot about the interworkings of the game and I would be massively interested in paying you to get my account unbanned if that is in any way possible, I'm pretty sure it is just a matter of debugging the initial startup screen but I am just not educated enough to do so. All I need is 10 minutes to transfer all my stuff to a new account so if your interested in getting paid (since i doubt youd be willing to do so for free) and helping a fellow tamer out please get back to me.

I've tried with the startup screen but sadly it still doesn't let you in. I wondered that at first because visually it looked like that but it just freezes instead.
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    Anyone aware if ********** cheat is actually undetected? I got banned in the past for using the crazy hacks (speed/teleport/heal/etc) but now I just want to use the macro features (running back and forth automatically, fighting automatically,etc).

[QUOTE=FlyingNeko;14855907]
    Quote Originally Posted by LmaoMehari View Post

I've tried with the startup screen but sadly it still doesn't let you in. I wondered that at first because visually it looked like that but it just freezes instead.
    Your Steam account gets blacklisted from the servers, it's not just the start screen message stopping you haha.

Thanks

New Island Tomorrow

I stopped playing and looking into any thing for this game in the past 4-5 months. Have they updated their anticheat? You use to be able to do a lot with a cheat table and what not i was wondering if thats still possible and have they gone into more measures to protect from people cheating?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast