Thanks

What's the likelihood of being detected when using cheat engine for unlimited ammo?

This is how i'm doing it.

1. Search the value of the amount of ammo you have already. (the one that shows /100 or 200 in your TAB menu)
    2. Shoot your gun and select "decreased value by" and enter the amount of bullets you emptied.
    3. Once you find the address for the ammo, type in the max amount of that type of ammo you can hold (doing more than that will not work, it resets it)
    4. Save the address and then check the "Active" box.

Will this be detected?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ezio012103 For This Useful Post:

Baptist (02-01-2020)

Thanks
    I used Cheat Engine to get money in GTA Online & it was detected & I was banned. I wouldn't use cheat engine for anything in multiplayer other than Injection.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcsleaz View Post
    I used Cheat Engine to get money in GTA Online & it was detected & I was banned. I wouldn't use cheat engine for anything in multiplayer other than Injection.
    I feel like money would be much easier to figure out rather than ammo in your inventory.

Also after some experimenting I've managed to have infinite provisions (tonics dont work) and herbs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ezio012103 View Post
    I feel like money would be much easier to figure out rather than ammo in your inventory.

Also after some experimenting I've managed to have infinite provisions (tonics dont work) and herbs.
    How can you or did you get permanent money with cheat engine? I found money adress, change it, but when i use money on anywhere it just resets to my real money even i check box for money adress. I think gold and money somehow attached to rockstar servers.(sorry for bad english). Tho i used to CE get resetting and get reward golds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ezio012103 View Post
    This is how i'm doing it.

1. Search the value of the amount of ammo you have already. (the one that shows /100 or 200 in your TAB menu)
    2. Shoot your gun and select "decreased value by" and enter the amount of bullets you emptied.
    3. Once you find the address for the ammo, type in the max amount of that type of ammo you can hold (doing more than that will not work, it resets it)
    4. Save the address and then check the "Active" box.

Will this be detected?
    I don't think it will be detected unless you got report from some other player. I used CE for a week for tweaking rewards and no problem so far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I used CE on GTA V since the game came out till now and never been banned. But I never tryed to edit my money with CE I just got lots of money I can't spend with a mood and then never been using moods again. Only CE and I am still not banned so why can't I be detected?

Thanks
    answer is none for the moment.. been workign since the game was out in Nov

Thanks

worth?

Is it really worth the risk? I haven't use any cheat since installing RDR2, but I do want to try some of them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmokers View Post
    How can you or did you get permanent money with cheat engine? I found money adress, change it, but when i use money on anywhere it just resets to my real money even i check box for money adress. I think gold and money somehow attached to rockstar servers.(sorry for bad english). Tho i used to CE get resetting and get reward golds.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it will be detected unless you got report from some other player. I used CE for a week for tweaking rewards and no problem so far.

Can u show me the tutorial for tweaking reward with gold bars ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmokers View Post

- - - Updated - - -

hmm your money gold, items, etc... is tied to your social club. this might have been possible at release. I know I poked around with it a bit but definitely not now given the updates. even single player I think is tied to social club