Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

How is it egotistic? To say that there may be something because we don't know is illogical and ignorant. Why would there be anything after death? How would we get to said place? You do realize we are just spermies that have a shell around us. Our essence is our experiences and our brain. Is there a special place for sperm?
    I never said there was anything after death. Because I don't know, you don't know either. Also, how can something be illogical when nothing about what we're talking about is logical? You can say the most left field thing that YOU believe happens when you die, and no one can really say shit about it. Though, to say that's YOUR belief & not what YOU know happens, is what keeps it being from ignorant & "illogical". So not sure where you were trying to go with that. Human consciousness allows us to give us either hope or no hope with whatever happens with us after we die. I'm not saying there is anything - I believed for the longest time that when we die we're right back to where we were before we were born - non-existent.

But, I've been reading a lot more theories, and after one deep psychedelic experience - kind of changed MY perspective on things of such. You can believe anything you want - but anywhich way you want to cut the cookie.. will be speculation.

For one to say "nothing happens when you die", is indeed, egotistic.
    Last edited by Obey; 01-26-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
    I never said there was anything after death. Because I don't know, you don't know either. Also, how can something be illogical when nothing about what we're talking about is logical? You can say the most left field thing that YOU believe happens when you die, and no one can really say shit about it. Though, to say that's YOUR belief & not what YOU know happens, is what keeps it being from ignorant & "illogical". So not sure where you were trying to go with that. Human consciousness allows us to give us either hope or no hope with whatever happens with us after we die. I'm not saying there is anything - I believed for the longest time that when we die we're right back to where we were before we were born - non-existent.

But, I've been reading a lot more theories, and after one deep psychedelic experience - kind of changed MY perspective on things of such. You can believe anything you want - but anywhich way you want to cut the cookie.. will be speculation.

dude stop being so negative

you're def not going to heaven haha gl in hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbalah+ View Post
    dude stop being so negative

you're def not going to heaven haha gl in hell
    Yeah, I know such discussion is over your attention span. It's okay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I believe there is nothing after death and that theories of things after death are coping mechanisms.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Stack (01-26-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

That's hella circular logic.

Your argument: Jesus pooped gold. Show me where jesus didn't poop gold, you can't! I believe he poop gold so he may have pooped gold.

Not lacking logic? Every religious nutjob uses the same argument.

You can believe whatever you want but you want even if its lacks logic.

When you die, you don't go anywhere.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Your argument: Jesus pooped gold. Show me where jesus didn't poop gold, you can't! I believe he poop gold so he may have pooped gold.

I mean we still don't know enough about the universe to make a call here. Dark matter and energy make up about 96 percent of the universe so I think we have a way to go before we can say anything IS or ISN'T. However, I will say currently I do fall towards there not being a god damn thing after you die. All you are is a mixture of your experience and memories. Since that is what makes you "unique". You can in a way be "brought back" . Once we understand the human brain, we can replacement your experience and memories up to the point you died. We can just give you a new body or a new "host" and it will ALMOST be like you never left. Again, it comes down to us still not knowing enough at all to prove or disprove any of this things.

Religion really brainwashes people though. SHEEPIE BOIS.
    @Time YOUR RELIGION IS TRASH.
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-27-2020 at 01:20 AM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Danny (01-27-2020)

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I believe it's just a long ass sleep, just blank, nada, nothingness.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

Danny (01-27-2020)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The man & my dogs can't die

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

"Prove to me you don't go anywhere when you die, YOU CAN'T". It's the same thing man. So whichever way you want to look at it, nothing is right or wrong about it. Saying there's nothing after death is equally insane as saying there's a higher power.

"YOU" won't go anywhere when you die, because there will be no "i". So, yes, you are right about that. But if there's a collective consciousness, "you" will be in a different type of "life"? Very interesting stuff when you have an open mind...... saying nothing happens after you die lacks just as much logic..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

I mean we still don't know enough about the universe to make a call here. Dark matter and energy make up about 96 percent of the universe so I think we have a way to go before we can say anything IS or ISN'T. However, I will say currently I do fall towards there not being a god damn thing after you die. All you are is a mixture of your experience and memories. Since that is what makes you "unique". You can in a way be "brought back" . Once we understand the human brain, we can replacement your experience and memories up to the point you died. We can just give you a new body or a new "host" and it will ALMOST be like you never left. Again, it comes down to us still not knowing enough at all to prove or disprove any of this things.

Religion really brainwashes people though. SHEEPIE BOIS.
    @Time YOUR RELIGION IS TRASH.
    I don't beleive those that beleive in religion are so much "sheep". I mean, we're all sheep in a sense. We beleive a lot of things weve never seen with our own set of eyes. (Like I said in my post earlier). I just believe humans like to have this concept of something to fall back onto. We, as humans, don't like not knowing things... it freaks us out. So, with a lot of people.. false hope is better than no hope. Like I said to Dave, beleive whatever you want to. Because it's not wrong.. there's zero evidence of anything - it's all just based on a belief system.
    Last edited by Obey; 01-27-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Prove to me you don't go anywhere when you die, YOU CAN'T". It's the same thing man. So whichever way you want to look at it, nothing is right or wrong about it. Saying there's nothing after death is equally insane as saying there's a higher power.

"YOU" won't go anywhere when you die, because there will be no "i". So, yes, you are right about that. But if there's a collective consciousness, "you" will be in a different type of "life"? Very interesting stuff when you have an open mind...... saying nothing happens after you die lacks just as much logic..
    the human species has been writing about heaven in the afterlife for thousands of years..,,, ur going to tell billions of people that theyre wrong because only u dont believe in it??? smh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    the human species has been writing about heaven in the afterlife for thousands of years..,,, ur going to tell billions of people that theyre wrong because only u dont believe in it??? smh
    Damn. You seem to be the only one not worth an explanation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Damn. You seem to be the only one not worth an explanation.
    why are you mean when you could be nice : - /

i'm dissapointed Kuchie Boy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I'll accept an apology if you suck my meat stick. Stop weighing down a half way decent thread. There's enough little petty bullshit on this forum
    Last edited by Obey; 01-27-2020 at 07:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

dude, can't believe you suck this bad... like don't you have something better to do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast