Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kgrewal6 View Post
    I mean, you can clearly see that a moderator that you've already tagged has already left a review of this product. You're free to check out their review on the first page, I just wanted to give my own review of my experience with the eBook. I have nothing to gain from helping OP with a positive review but it is unfair to OP if people keep bashing on his product when they clearly haven't used the method or read the eBook properly.
    Yeah read the eBook after you already wasted the money on buying it and can't refund just to convince yourself, how conveyable.

If the OP is as legit as he says he is, he can provide a moderator with teamviewer to check all the payment proofs and then delete all my posts in this thread if they hold no substance.

I don't know how the e-books get approved here but in other forums moderators check the context for authenticity with a google search and if the method is found online for free it won't get approved.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haneul1100 View Post
    Yeah read the eBook after you already wasted the money on buying it and can't refund just to convince yourself, how conveyable.

If the OP is as legit as he says he is, he can provide a moderator with teamviewer to check all the payment proofs and then delete all my posts in this thread if they hold no substance.

I don't know how the e-books get approved here but in other forums moderators check the context for authenticity with a google search and if the method is found online for free it won't get approved.
    I was talking about the poster who bashed on his book even though he clearly had not attempted the method yet, not your posts.

Also, I'm pretty sure the moderators read the book and verify its authenticity before posting, especially considering that the review the moderator has already left for this product shows that they have used the method themselves and can verify that it does indeed work. Again, just head over to the first page to see that the moderator already vouched for the method and confirmed it worked. I don't see how having a mod look at the proofs on teamviewer would help considering they have confirmed that it works already and that they have done it before???

Thanks
    I was talking about the poster who bashed on his book even though he clearly had not attempted the method yet, not your posts.

Also, I'm pretty sure the moderators read the book and verify its authenticity before posting, especially considering that the review the moderator has already left for this product shows that they have used the method themselves and can verify that it does indeed work. Again, just head over to the first page to see that the moderator already vouched for the method and confirmed it worked. I don't see how having a mod look at the proofs on teamviewer would help considering they have confirmed that it works already and that they have done it before???
    The moderator as well as the people who left reviews hinted they already knew the method for starters, so the OP is selling something that can be find already somewhere else most likely for free. If I read the method there is a 80% chance I probably know the method as well, so with that in mind, why should he be allowed to sell this here if it can be found free on the internet.

Secondly the moderator confirmed the authenticity based on the proofs inside the eBook, something that can be manipulated with Photoshop quite easily, with teamviewer at least you know for sure the authenticity of what he said.

Thirdly the moderator said he has tried it before and it worked nowhere does it says he tried it now.

Fourthly, the moderator as well as the reviewers in this thread except you said it takes times and effort, involves risk, and again zero originality because all said they already heard of it before.

The OP uses the same old tricks in the book by using mouthwatering clickbait titles, little to no effort method and massive returns phrase to catch attention.

He also seems to avoid responding to others directly why he is selling a method for 50$ when his thread title says 200$ profit after one day so thats like over 5000$ in a month.

Hope he provides the moderators with the teamviewer proofs, 40$ he made yesterday proof, etc and I will gladly ask a moderator to delete all my posts here and apologies to the OP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Haneul1100 For This Useful Post:

Golden (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    The moderator as well as the people who left reviews hinted they already knew the method for starters, so the OP is selling something that can be find already somewhere else most likely for free. If I read the method there is a 80% chance I probably know the method as well, so with that in mind, why should he be allowed to sell this here if it can be found free on the internet.

Secondly the moderator confirmed the authenticity based on the proofs inside the eBook, something that can be manipulated with Photoshop quite easily, with teamviewer at least you know for sure the authenticity of what he said.

Thirdly the moderator said he has tried it before and it worked nowhere does it says he tried it now.

Fourthly, the moderator as well as the reviewers in this thread except you said it takes times and effort, involves risk, and again zero originality because all said they already heard of it before.

The OP uses the same old tricks in the book by using mouthwatering clickbait titles, little to no effort method and massive returns phrase to catch attention.

He also seems to avoid responding to others directly why he is selling a method for 50$ when his thread title says 200$ profit after one day so thats like over 5000$ in a month.

Hope he provides the moderators with the teamviewer proofs, 40$ he made yesterday proof, etc and I will gladly ask a moderator to delete all my posts here and apologies to the OP.
    Firstly, according to the "eBook Rules & Approval Guidelines" for this forum the following applies:

"If the exact same eBook is currently being sold on MPGH then it may not be resold unless resell rights are sold from the original seller.
    If an eBook is freely available information on MPGH then it may not be sold on MPGH.
    All eBooks must be detailed with their method/contents and contain pictures and proof."

So, his post would not have even been approved if the method was "freely available information on MPGH", but you may have come across the method before. That's a risk you run with ANY method you would buy online though as you can't know the contents before purchasing it. Maybe I'm one of the few, but I didn't know of OP's method until reading his eBook.

Secondly, you're neglecting the fact that the moderator admitted to having used the same method. So, regardless of if OP is photoshopping his pictures (i'm not saying he is or isn't) it doesn't matter since the moderator has vouched for the method and said it does work.

Thirdly, I never stated that it involves zero risk. I agree that involves some degree of risk but I considered it pretty negligible compared to the benefits you receive so I didn't include it in my review. Overall, I think it's pretty minimal risk. I also mentioned in my review post that it does take PASSIVE time, which I believe is what every other review here is referring to. The raw time stated is true though, it really does only take about 10 minutes of active work to do the method but then you need to wait a few days before you can see a return on your investments.

I just think it's funny that you hopped on the bandwagon to bash OP's thread and accusing him of lying before even reading the rules for MPGH eBook approval.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Firstly, according to the "eBook Rules & Approval Guidelines" for this forum the following applies:

"If the exact same eBook is currently being sold on MPGH then it may not be resold unless resell rights are sold from the original seller.
    If an eBook is freely available information on MPGH then it may not be sold on MPGH.
    All eBooks must be detailed with their method/contents and contain pictures and proof."

So, his post would not have even been approved if the method was "freely available information on MPGH", but you may have come across the method before. That's a risk you run with ANY method you would buy online though as you can't know the contents before purchasing it. Maybe I'm one of the few, but I didn't know of OP's method until reading his eBook.

Secondly, you're neglecting the fact that the moderator admitted to having used the same method. So, regardless of if OP is photoshopping his pictures (i'm not saying he is or isn't) it doesn't matter since the moderator has vouched for the method and said it does work.

Thirdly, I never stated that it involves zero risk. I agree that involves some degree of risk but I considered it pretty negligible compared to the benefits you receive so I didn't include it in my review. Overall, I think it's pretty minimal risk. I also mentioned in my review post that it does take PASSIVE time, which I believe is what every other review here is referring to. The raw time stated is true though, it really does only take about 10 minutes of active work to do the method but then you need to wait a few days before you can see a return on your investments.

I just think it's funny that you hopped on the bandwagon to bash OP's thread and accusing him of lying before even reading the rules for MPGH eBook approval.
    Wait did @kgrewal6 purchase the e-book from you here? @Prespection or has the other guy made the purchase as well?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Wait did @kgrewal6 purchase the e-book from you here? @Prespection or has the other guy made the purchase as well?
    Dude its pretty obvious @kgrewal6 and @Prespection are the same person. I personally bought the book and its total garbage. The way he shows getting payments in paypal is very misleading because it implies the method directly gets money into your paypal where you acctually get a bunch of useless stuff that you have to sell.

- - - Updated - - -
    @kgrewal6 you should switch over to your main account, @Prespection. You aren't fooling anyone by making a new account and pretending to be a satisfied buyer.

- - - Updated - - -

The teamviewer proofs wont show anything either. The way OP gets money into paypal is by selling the low-value items he gets from the method. Its really misleading cuz the paypal screenshots imply you get money directly into paypal, but you actually have to spend time selling garbage over Craigslist or eBay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Kgrewal6 yes. However, I have no idea who Haneul1100 is lmao. Just some random dude .

I suggest you view the eBook approval guidelines which are posted in this subsection.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I personally bought the book and its total garbage. The way he shows getting payments in paypal is very misleading... The teamviewer proofs wont show anything either. The way OP gets money into paypal is by selling the low-value items he gets from the method. Its really misleading cuz the paypal screenshots imply you get money directly into paypal, but you actually have to spend time selling garbage over Craigslist or eBay.
    This is how I know you didn't even read the eBook. One part of the eBook will explicitly give you payments via PayPal and the other is a cash-based income stream

The way OP gets money into paypal is by selling the low-value items he gets from the method
    Also not true. Bro did you even read the eBook LOL. I get money into my PayPal by doing like 1 minute of typing; it has nothing to do with me selling something.

Update: Slots still open, price is $50 USD per copy. IM open for messages
    Last edited by Prespection; 02-22-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol whatever you say. There's literally no positive reviews besides the one from the fake account you made a day ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Dude its pretty obvious @kgrewal6 and @Prespection are the same person. I personally bought the book and its total garbage. The way he shows getting payments in paypal is very misleading because it implies the method directly gets money into your paypal where you acctually get a bunch of useless stuff that you have to sell.

- - - Updated - - -
    @kgrewal6 you should switch over to your main account, @Prespection. You aren't fooling anyone by making a new account and pretending to be a satisfied buyer.

- - - Updated - - -

The teamviewer proofs wont show anything either. The way OP gets money into paypal is by selling the low-value items he gets from the method. Its really misleading cuz the paypal screenshots imply you get money directly into paypal, but you actually have to spend time selling garbage over Craigslist or eBay.
    no shit sherlock
    @Prespection has been banned for false vouching and @Golden has been temporarily banned for offering to change his vouch for a refund.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123