Well, to start things off, we have a new GMOD on mpgh --- everyone congratulate iverson965430! Welcome him by sending him hate mail and spam via pm 24/7!

Our VIP WarRock hack is detected, PB is gay and a complete waste of time to screw around with (Not to mention spyware). If you choose to buy VIP you are only getting our retail code gen (each code is worth 35 dollars) and a WarRock hack that is detected unless otherwise specified. If you choose to buy VIP that is all you are getting.

ON A SIDE NOTE, I WILL BE UDPATING THE CSS HACK AND THE INSURGENCY HACKS, BECAUSE THOSE TWO GAMES ARE ACTUALLY WORTH PLAYING.

I only check my PM's once a week, and only PM's from VIP's go through - this is because, I am extremely busy with college and am taking some extremely hard classes. So, if you wish to PM me, be aware the only free time I really have is friday so thats when I will be checking and replying to VIP PM's. So, if I don't reply to you immediately you know the reason why and that will give you incentive NOT TO FUCKING SPAM MY DAMN PM BOX WITH 100 MESSAGES. (I JUST ANSWERED 150 VIP PMS)

VIP's who are having trouble are free to ask me or another admin on MPGH for my private MSN email so I can provide support if on. This msn is only for support.