Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Healthcare is NOT a basic human right

Freak out of here with that Buckcrap. Also, just because I say that are not a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT doesn't mean I am for or against them. I just think the term "basic rights" is being passed around like a hooker on crack at at a mandingo party.

Human rights are not universal nor did they exist since the birth of man (this part can be argued and torn apart imo) . They are man made-and a product of the humanitarian philosophical movement during the renaissance. So yeah, if you see it from this perspective, ethics are a human creation and you don't have to follow them, except of where you are bound to by the law. (pulled from reddit, mostly)

Title should say not a basic human right.
    However a basic right I can get behind is slop joe rights. You can go to a local both and have your slopy joe sloppied. ; 0.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Freak out of here with that Buckcrap. Also, just because I say that are not a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT doesn't mean I am for or against them. I just think the term "basic rights" is being passed around like a hooker on crack at at a mandingo party.

Human rights are not universal nor did they exist since the birth of man (this part can be argued and torn apart imo) . They are man made-and a product of the humanitarian philosophical movement during the renaissance. So yeah, if you see it from this perspective, ethics are a human creation and you don't have to follow them, except of where you are bound to by the law. (pulled from reddit, mostly)

However a basic right I can get behind is slop joe rights. You can go to a local both and have your slopy joe sloppied. ; 0.
    so you think that: if you get in an accident and have to go to the ER and get operated on and have a $600k bill; because you have no insurance you should spend the rest of your life paying it off. right?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

b2Pew (02-13-2020),Cloud Anarchy (02-09-2020),Coorslight (02-21-2020),DJEZ0103 (02-10-2020),FlyingNeko (02-16-2020),Gill Bates (02-10-2020),Hasta (02-13-2020),Nani (02-09-2020),[MPGH]niggo (02-25-2020),Silent (02-12-2020),Yemiez (02-09-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Let me tell you where you belong better: A Jungle.
    You will also find like-minded apes. So yeah, go have a good time.

I swear in most of such discussions the real question becomes, how do we differentiate b/w animals and humans? What has our so called "superior minds" have given us?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

so you think that: if you get in an accident and have to go to the ER and get operated on and have a $600k bill; because you have no insurance you should spend the rest of your life paying it off. right?
    I never said that you should have that absurdly high bill. However, I don't think that it should be free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    Let me tell you where you belong better: A Jungle.
    You will also find like-minded apes. So yeah, go have a good time.

I swear in most of such discussions the real question becomes, how do we differentiate b/w animals and humans? What has our so called "superior minds" have given us?
    Focus on the conversation not insulting. If you have a different opinion than we can talk
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I never said that you should have that absurdly high bill. However, I don't think that it should be free.
    It's not free. In most cases, your taxes contribute to the costs.

It's still not a perfect system though, I mean Sweden also has "free" healthcare (there are sometimes very small administration fees up to 50$, and a self-risk cost that you have to pay if you waste their time lol) but we have a lot of problems with it. Mostly because it is incredibly understaffed meaning queue times can sometimes be up to 6 hours, people have died in the waiting room here which is insane.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Stop getting all philosophical with the meaning of human right. If we want to get philosophical, we fundamentally created everything from our own interpretation. Our interpretation allow for equality and freedom (well, in western society), which in personal opinion, isn't bad thing... otherwise we might as well be cavemen.

Also, accessible healthcare for all should be a human right. Everyone should have the right to live when they are facing a possibly fatal issue, and it shouldn't be the cost of a mortgage. Should be subsidized or free, depending on severity of it.

mpgh.wiki - Official MPGH Wiki.
    fkya.net - Fuck ya' trump
    ecry.net - Upcoming email provider focusing on privacy
    lo1a.com - Official website of Lo1a
    b1sh.com - Bitch don't touch it.
    lechr.net - Lechr VPN mirror.
    lechr.com - Lechr VPN.

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

b2Pew (02-13-2020),Royce (02-18-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

- - - Updated - - -

Focus on the conversation not insulting. If you have a different opinion than we can talk

Hey, my bad. Really, Didn't mean to insult you. I love you<3.
    Since we say that we are apes, or atleast came from apes, idk why did it become so insulting. Anyways, I would rather have a logical argument than anything such. I thought it would kind of get into in answering the question but it had the total opposite effect. My Bad

I also have rather dark, barbaric, and "survival of the fittest" type of world view like you. My main question was the later one though. Because it kind of boils down to that. Because you can really make such arguments on a lot of such things. But what ultimately differentiates us from animals is that we have mercy, love, and care for each other and other species. Not something you find in animals. Since you were getting all philosophical so replying as such. Which you can but it would then turn to religion and stuff. I am going to totally avoid that.

I genuinely wanted you to answer these two questions:
    What makes us different from animals? More specifically, What has our so called "superior minds" have given us or made us different?

Because in answering those questions, it is really hard to have same world as that of animals. The law of jungle.

What is amazing is that you have no regard for human ethics, yet at the same time follow "man-made" law. Like Seriously? I am glad overall humans are not too barbaric, so yeah we have health care laws, because laws consider healthcare a basic human need. Deal with it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Healthcare is NOT a basic human right if you are a dictator and want to be like Thanos

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ancient broken clock For This Useful Post:

Cloud Anarchy (02-09-2020),Ecliippse (02-10-2020)

Thanks
    You are honestly right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It obviously has to be if you consider being alive and healthy a basic human right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Biesi For This Useful Post:

FlyingNeko (02-16-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

That's how it is now. That's why there is a fight for it being a "human right."

Your view is exactly as I said if you think things should be as they are. It is never free, someone has to pay for it, doctors have to make a living. But right now it's fucking absurd because of all the middlemen and of course insurance. Unfortunately politicians aren't good at explaining it to anyone or get lost in the fight.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Yemiez (02-10-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is what happens when u think ur smarter than u actually are lololol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

FlyingNeko (02-16-2020)

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    blessed by america
    If I'm down to eat ass, I'm down to eat dog

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

| holy land | Yandhi Mafia | 8102799 |غنيمة الأ&#160
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

errrmmm. oki???.. have u heard of the amish? proud people who dont get into accidents because their milk isnt traced with MSG and Opioids no car crashes no cars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbalah+ View Post
    errrmmm. oki???.. have u heard of the amish? proud people who dont get into accidents because their milk isnt traced with MSG and Opioids no car crashes no cars
    heroin milk now thats something i can get behind
    BITCOINS are a joke... There is a limited quantity and they can be generated. Free money != real money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast