Thread: Only For 17+

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DotIsse View Post
    If you legalize it you can’t deport people since its not a crime. And you gonna mess it up for people who does it the right way.
    Decriminalizing != legal

The same could be said about decriminalizing marijuana, you won't go to jail for it but it's legal under certain circumstances

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Trol553 (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    waiting for that yang/sanders ticket news announcement, bout to happen within the next week do not @ me

edit: I don't have an opinion about either candidates

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Except that decriminalizing marijuana is not going to fuck up your country with mass immigration from 3rd world countries, especially if you want free healthcare and education you cant have both it's going to break your economy. Trust me i live in Sweden it has already been tested but go for it if you hate your country.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Except that decriminalizing marijuana is not going to fuck up your country with mass immigration from 3rd world countries, especially if you want free healthcare and education you cant have both it's going to break your economy. Trust me i live in Sweden it has already been tested but go for it if you hate your country.
    If you hate your country, how can someone hate the country they live in? People dislike the POLITICS and the laws they introduce, which has nothing to do with the landmass people leave on, aka a country; so hating your own country makes least bit of sense, rage at politics who make dumb decisions, landmass has nothing to do with it, 2nd time saying that.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Except you are getting decriminalization and legality confused. The two are not mutually exclusive.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post

If you hate your country, how can someone hate the country they live in? People dislike the POLITICS and the laws they introduce, which has nothing to do with the landmass people leave on, aka a country; so hating your own country makes least bit of sense, rage at politics who make dumb decisions, landmass has nothing to do with it, 2nd time saying that.
    well if all you do is complaining about your own country it's obvious you don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Except you are getting decriminalization and legality confused. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    No i know the difference decriminalization just means not punishing people for it but instead "help them". And if you're going decriminalization illegal border crossings you're going to encourage even more people entering your country illegally wich is going to destroy your welfare state people from 3rd world countries is going to enter america for healthcare and then leave...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well if all you do is complaining about your own country it's obvious you don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

No i know the difference decriminalization just means not punishing people for it but instead "help them". And if you're going decriminalization illegal border crossings you're going to encourage even more people entering your country illegally wich is going to destroy your welfare state people from 3rd world countries is going to enter america for healthcare and then leave...
    No, decriminalization does not mean help them... decriminalization is reduction of penalties. For example if you get caught overstaying your travel visa, you may be barred from ever entering the United States again. With decriminalization, you still have to go through the necessary procedures to become a US resident or even be considered to a work visa. Like I said you are getting the two confused.

Europe has a completely different problem and it has to do with your refugee system and open boarders.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

No, decriminalization does not mean help them... decriminalization is reduction of penalties. For example if you get caught overstaying your travel visa, you may be barred from ever entering the United States again. With decriminalization, you still have to go through the necessary procedures to become a US resident or even be considered to a work visa. Like I said you are getting the two confused.

Europe has a completely different problem and it has to do with your refugee system and open boarders.
    The problem is that the politicans on the left in America is talking about the same system we have here in Europe with open borders i recognize it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The problem is that the politicans on the left in America is talking about the same system we have here in Europe with open borders i recognize it.
    Cite some sources?

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

- - - Updated - - -

Hating countries politicians does not equal to hating your own land which you live on, it's like saying politicians = the people who have different opinion, you clearly speak nonsense out of your ass.

I can speak negatively about the people who run the country (president's, politicians and other), that does not mean that I talk negatively about the country itself, a land owned by idiots.
    Last edited by Charion; 02-14-2020 at 12:37 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Cite some sources?
    Just watch the democratic debates they're for free healthcare for illegal immigrants and decriminalization of illegal border crossings wich is the same as here. They all have lost it, don't be as ignorant as everyone else who is voting for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just watch the democratic debates they're for free healthcare for illegal immigrants and decriminalization of illegal border crossings wich is the same as here. They all have lost it, don't be as ignorant as everyone else who is voting for them.
    Instead of talking about how they should close the boarders, have you looked at a situation they are in? I understand the rich morons in the group, but people who are poor, need help to build up life again because their own country is in a war, clearly they're running, though, men should stand their ground and defend it.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I actually watched the last democratic debates, again I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Fact is the USA will change very little under any democratic candidate. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool or a fear mongering fool.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    this nigga...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why would you choose for a communist lolll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast