Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Post edit

Quote Originally Posted by miltonhammarstrom View Post
    all the texts at the top right corner how do you activate them i can only see my esp but not the other stuff.
    I will do something about it, or even Jhonny could add a function to disable and activate with the KeyCode.F7 key pressed, disable or enable

2. The Following User Says Thank You to becoloko For This Useful Post:

miltonhammarstrom (02-25-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by becoloko View Post
    I will do something about it, or even Jhonny could add a function to disable and activate with the KeyCode.F7 key pressed, disable or enable

nice thank you.

Thanks
    nvm got it

Thanks
    thanks <3

Thanks

sad

fish speed hack can you

Thanks
    50 lvl does smth cuz i cant buy items does it works for locations?
    Last edited by Ravin619; 02-27-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks
    Thank you very much for your work!!

Can you add instant bite?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenbaby View Post

i didn't understand how you activated perfect tecnuiqe did you?

Thanks

Arrow x

Quote Originally Posted by sevenbaby View Post

this is controlled by the server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by becoloko View Post
    this is controlled by the server
    can someone code this into a menu, so if you click for example f8 a menu pops up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I've been working on a slightly cleaner version (less clunky UI and some neater code) and also tried to do some work regarding the fish box locations but I'm afraid it supersedes my knowledge of C#. I can make them visible but not in the way I'd like.

New version has the automatic level 50 removed as it seems to cause more problems than use and also added auto-unhitch function so if your line gets caught, it'll just automatically unsnag itself. Also added a color coding system to the fish weight since from what I can see and tested, there's no way to determine what type of fish you have (trophy, unique, etc.) until its actually been caught. It doesn't seem to be a relevant value to the game until it comes to processing your catch. Best you can do is look at the weight and judge for yourself at this stage.

Stay posted.

EDIT
    Just to clarify: I get a lot of messages about the "perfect technique" function, all you simply do is your normal lure retrieval of choice (stop&go for instance) but your actual technique does not matter; you will get an automatic ~98% perfection on the retrieval method. I can confirm this has an effect on crankbaits too, sometimes if you throw a crankbait in and just leave it, a fish will bite it like bait.
    Last edited by johnnyn; 03-08-2020 at 09:23 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnyn For This Useful Post:

Ravin619 (03-10-2020),sevenbaby (03-09-2020),thedude513 (03-09-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyn View Post
    I've been working on a slightly cleaner version (less clunky UI and some neater code) and also tried to do some work regarding the fish box locations but I'm afraid it supersedes my knowledge of C#. I can make them visible but not in the way I'd like.

New version has the automatic level 50 removed as it seems to cause more problems than use and also added auto-unhitch function so if your line gets caught, it'll just automatically unsnag itself. Also added a color coding system to the fish weight since from what I can see and tested, there's no way to determine what type of fish you have (trophy, unique, etc.) until its actually been caught. It doesn't seem to be a relevant value to the game until it comes to processing your catch. Best you can do is look at the weight and judge for yourself at this stage.

Stay posted.

EDIT
    Just to clarify: I get a lot of messages about the "perfect technique" function, all you simply do is your normal lure retrieval of choice (stop&go for instance) but your actual technique does not matter; you will get an automatic ~98% perfection on the retrieval method. I can confirm this has an effect on crankbaits too, sometimes if you throw a crankbait in and just leave it, a fish will bite it like bait.
    And when to wait for the new version? Or now there is a new version, which is in the header?

Thanks

Post x

people ask a lot, but do not help with anything useful to be able to improve the code, they just want it ready in hand!

I'm developing a separate application in C ++, if anyone wants to cooperate, just call me in private!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to becoloko For This Useful Post:

Moonwalkin86 (03-13-2020)

Thanks

update

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyn View Post
    Long time since I've released anything but been playing around with C# lately, somehow ended up modifying/recreating a dead hack for Fishing Planet. Credits to digitalwarfare and fishtheplanet for your posted information regarding FP.

Compatible with Game Version 3.4.3 (current as of this post)

Features:

• Complete Fish ESP: Lists name, type (common, trophy, etc), current state (dw about this), length and weight.
    • Perfect Lure Technique: just replicate the type of retrieve your trying to do and it will be at 3* (99%) regardless of technique/skill
    • Fish Rejection: press F6 to make trash/non-targeted fish disinterested in your bait/lure
    • Free Premium: Sets your account status to Premium (double xp, money, less skiptime, etc) + Automatic level 50 (sorry to those above 50, cbf reverting it to normal level detection)
    • Bell Indicator: when you hear the bell go off, the fish is running off with your hook so STRIKE. (don't use bells on your currently held rod)

Installation:
    Open steam and goto game list, right click your "Fishing Planet" game, hover over Manage > Browse Local Game, click. Open folder "Fishing Planet" then "FishingPlanet_Data" then "Managed". This is the folder (Managed) where you paste your downloaded Assembly-CSharp.dll. Hit yes to any file replacement dialogues. Launch game and enjoy. Sorry for the rash instructions but regardless of how I explain it, there will still be "how 2 instalz" replies so I hope this makes sense.

To restore your game:
    If you didn't back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, just follow above instructions but delete Assembly-CSharp.dll then verify integrity of game files.

To anyone disassembling this, code is a mess and there's a lot of unfinished things I didn't do (cbf). My apologies.

- mullsm0ke
    aka johnnyn
    are you going to update this ? this file not working anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by achikisme11 View Post
    are you going to update this ? this file not working anymore
    panic not friend, i updated my experimental version within 5 minutes of the patch, nothing major has changed. you can do it yourself if you like, its not hard with some basic knowledge of C#/C++.

at any rate, new version will be released within next couple of hours; i'm having trouble getting an autohook function to work but i believe i've solved the issue, just needs some testing before i release it back on here.

new version includes:
    *fish esp with colour coded weights, still haven't found a work around for showing if their type before they've been "caught". i might create a list within the assembly that calculates the type based on species & weight, but that won't be in this release.

*perfect technique with a slightly different method of application, appears to be more successful.

*auto-unsnag

*no fish mass/8x reel speed - this has been asked a lot to implement and while I've been using it privately, i didn't want to ruin all the public competitions by adding to a pub release but i need to test something that needs a lot of currency so i was kinda forced to add it to make my life easier lol. for those unaware, this feature means your fish feels like your reeling in air and your 4th speed will actually reel at 8x, not 4x. TLDR: hook huge fish and reel them in almost instantly with inferior gear.

*lifetime free premium

may include:

*auto-hook - if a fish takes your bait and you just need to strike to set the hook, this will become automated so all you have to do is reel and it should automatically set hooks on your rods sitting in a holder

*no limit on SINGLE max fish weight for current fishnet/stringer.

stay posted!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnnyn For This Useful Post:

CRxbb (03-12-2020),divexuri (03-12-2020),Moonwalkin86 (03-13-2020),Ravin619 (03-12-2020),sevenbaby (03-12-2020)

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast