Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    alright what line do u edit so I can reel in fish with out fight?

Thanks

thanks

I appreciate everything you do, but the game is updated and the file is invalid!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly it looks great, ive already seen plenty of ones like this but who cares, it is what it is. Just curious, i seem to be having this problem with all the ones that have been released. My game just sits on a the loading screen, like i can still move my mouse and shift tab for steam. But my game just sits there on the loading screen :/ Possibly new update or just a issue for me?

Thanks

great

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyn View Post
    panic not friend, i updated my experimental version within 5 minutes of the patch, nothing major has changed. you can do it yourself if you like, its not hard with some basic knowledge of C#/C++.

at any rate, new version will be released within next couple of hours; i'm having trouble getting an autohook function to work but i believe i've solved the issue, just needs some testing before i release it back on here.

new version includes:
    *fish esp with colour coded weights, still haven't found a work around for showing if their type before they've been "caught". i might create a list within the assembly that calculates the type based on species & weight, but that won't be in this release.

*perfect technique with a slightly different method of application, appears to be more successful.

*auto-unsnag

*no fish mass/8x reel speed - this has been asked a lot to implement and while I've been using it privately, i didn't want to ruin all the public competitions by adding to a pub release but i need to test something that needs a lot of currency so i was kinda forced to add it to make my life easier lol. for those unaware, this feature means your fish feels like your reeling in air and your 4th speed will actually reel at 8x, not 4x. TLDR: hook huge fish and reel them in almost instantly with inferior gear.

*lifetime free premium

may include:

*auto-hook - if a fish takes your bait and you just need to strike to set the hook, this will become automated so all you have to do is reel and it should automatically set hooks on your rods sitting in a holder

*no limit on SINGLE max fish weight for current fishnet/stringer.

stay posted!
    hype for this . nice works there bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Arrow

Updated for latest release of FP.

* Fish ESP with color coded weights
    * Perfect Technique
    * Lifetime Premium
    * No Fish Mass/Fight
    * 8x Reel Speed

Enjoy!
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

6. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to johnnyn For This Useful Post:

achikisme11 (03-13-2020),akizazx (03-13-2020),altairr89 (03-15-2020),angelusdf (05-09-2020),asd2016 (03-13-2020),AWildBaka (03-13-2020),besunny (03-16-2020),ByiKNN (05-01-2020),carmansos (03-16-2020),CRxbb (03-13-2020),Daam0s (03-13-2020),datinosu (04-11-2020),divexuri (03-13-2020),Fakezy (02-27-2021),hamandarin (03-13-2020),JeNKLEIN (03-13-2020),Kinfe (03-13-2020),laniko (03-13-2020),li101 (03-13-2020),Maax800 (03-13-2020),mki36 (04-01-2020),Moonwalkin86 (03-13-2020),Ravin619 (03-13-2020),sevenbaby (03-13-2020),toast022 (12-01-2020),tunsama (12-11-2021),TykeBraxe (03-13-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Long time since I've released anything but been playing around with C# lately, somehow ended up modifying/recreating a dead hack for Fishing Planet. Credits to digitalwarfare and fishtheplanet for your posted information regarding FP.

Compatible with Game Version 3.4.3 (current as of this post)

Features:

• Complete Fish ESP: Lists name, type (common, trophy, etc), current state (dw about this), length and weight.
    • Perfect Lure Technique: just replicate the type of retrieve your trying to do and it will be at 3* (99%) regardless of technique/skill
    • Fish Rejection: press F6 to make trash/non-targeted fish disinterested in your bait/lure
    • Free Premium: Sets your account status to Premium (double xp, money, less skiptime, etc) + Automatic level 50 (sorry to those above 50, cbf reverting it to normal level detection)
    • Bell Indicator: when you hear the bell go off, the fish is running off with your hook so STRIKE. (don't use bells on your currently held rod)

Installation:
    Open steam and goto game list, right click your "Fishing Planet" game, hover over Manage > Browse Local Game, click. Open folder "Fishing Planet" then "FishingPlanet_Data" then "Managed". This is the folder (Managed) where you paste your downloaded Assembly-CSharp.dll. Hit yes to any file replacement dialogues. Launch game and enjoy. Sorry for the rash instructions but regardless of how I explain it, there will still be "how 2 instalz" replies so I hope this makes sense.

To restore your game:
    If you didn't back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, just follow above instructions but delete Assembly-CSharp.dll then verify integrity of game files.

To anyone disassembling this, code is a mess and there's a lot of unfinished things I didn't do (cbf). My apologies.

- mullsm0ke
    aka johnnyn

* Perfect Technique
    * Lifetime Premium
    * No Fish Mass/Fight
    * 8x Reel Speed

Enjoy!
    damn ive been looking for one for ages now, scrolling through this thread to see if someone added anything about changing the code or adding a patch to block the game version check because i couldnt figure out how or even if you could, went to download the new update after realising "3 minutes ago" and i was so hype but it needs approval ( by anychance do you want to message about this to see if we can figure out how to block the game version checker?

Thanks

* Perfect Technique
    * Lifetime Premium
    * No Fish Mass/Fight
    * 8x Reel Speed

Enjoy!
    link is broken and can u please tell me where and what should I edit to get x8 reel speed in dnspy? try everything I found this line
    public float SectionToSpeedMultiplier(int speedSection)
    {
    switch (speedSection)
    {
    case 0:
    return -1.25f;
    case 1:
    return 1f;
    case 2:
    return 1.5f;
    case 3:
    return 2.5f;
    case 4:
    return 4f;
    default:
    return 0f;
    but every time I try to change 4 to 8 or 20 it gives me error
    also where u change fish mass/fight?
    Last edited by hamandarin; 03-13-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hamandarin View Post
    link is broken and can u please tell me where and what should I edit to get x8 reel speed in dnspy? try everything I found this line
    public float SectionToSpeedMultiplier(int speedSection)
    {
    switch (speedSection)
    {
    case 0:
    return -1.25f;
    case 1:
    return 1f;
    case 2:
    return 1.5f;
    case 3:
    return 2.5f;
    case 4:
    return 4f;
    default:
    return 0f;
    but every time I try to change 4 to 8 or 20 it gives me error
    which area were you changing?

edit: had a look and searched "speed" on dnspy and i think if youre trying to change reel speed it would be something like "currentReelSpeedSection" or "maxReelForce - shows both on ReelBehaviour, dont have great knowledge in coding so i cant figure out how to change it, smh.
    Last edited by JeNKLEIN; 03-13-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    also how do u update existing dll file? lets say I have ready hack but I just want update its version so it works with next patch?

- - - Updated - - -

also how do u update existing dll file? lets say I have ready hack but I just want update its version so it works with next patch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeNKLEIN View Post
    return 4f; this one I try to change to return 8f; and it give me a lot of errors

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

return 4f; this one I try to change to return 8f; and it give me a lot of errors

- - - Updated - - -

edit: had a look and searched "speed" on dnspy and i think if youre trying to change reel speed it would be something like "currentReelSpeedSection" or "maxReelForce - shows both on ReelBehaviour, dont have great knowledge in coding so i cant figure out how to change it, smh.
    oke but how did u change in your file reel speed to 8x? and how do u change version of csharp like I have premade hack with no fish fight and simple esp but it was made before patch now with new patch it dosent work and I cant figure out how to change version so it works agen

Thanks

LINK IS BROKEN

* Perfect Technique
    * Lifetime Premium
    * No Fish Mass/Fight
    * 8x Reel Speed

Enjoy!
    THE LINK IS BROKEN BRO! PLEASE FIX! YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME BY THE WAY MY FRIEND YOUR WORK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED I PROMISE IT IS!! NEVERMIND MY BAD ITS JUST PENDING APPROVAL SORRY....
    Last edited by Moonwalkin86; 03-13-2020 at 07:05 AM. Reason: MISTAKE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Not %100 sure but I think 4f is just a abbreviation for it, say somewhere in the code it goes like 4f = so forth. but Im not sure so dont bother asking about that one lol

To update the version of the cheat would basically be recoding it all because whenever they update the game they patch it/add more code so youd have to go through and change all the values again

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

oke but how did u change in your file reel speed to 8x? and how do u change version of csharp like I have premade hack with no fish fight and simple esp but it was made before patch now with new patch it dosent work and I cant figure out how to change version so it works agen

not sure, i havent coded in a long time and my knowledge was very basic. I never changed my reel speed considering I've only just started trying to have some fun on Fishing Planet lol.

I'm sure if you take some time and search it up you might find something or ask someone who makes cheats like this.
    Sorry for not being able to help

Thanks
    Not %100 sure but I think 4f is just a abbreviation for it, say somewhere in the code it goes like 4f = so forth. but Im not sure so dont bother asking about that one lol

To update the version of the cheat would basically be recoding it all because whenever they update the game they patch it/add more code so youd have to go through and change all the values again

- - - Updated - - -

not sure, i havent coded in a long time and my knowledge was very basic. I never changed my reel speed considering I've only just started trying to have some fun on Fishing Planet lol.

I'm sure if you take some time and search it up you might find something or ask someone who makes cheats like this.
    oke last question how did u made No Fish Mass/Fight?

- - - Updated - - -

they agen just updated game to 3.5.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    oke last question how did u made No Fish Mass/Fight?

- - - Updated - - -

they agen just updated game to 3.5.0
    It's not my code nor have i written anything about it.

Thanks
    It's not my code nor have i written anything about it.
    alright thx gonna try what u uploaded even tho there is new fp version already out and link dosent work probably couse still pending to aprove

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    it works for the updated version, just be patient for the download to be approved

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

btw this is all nonsense. 4f stands for 4.0, f is just to indicate that its a float. what you are trying is correct but the errors you are getting are just from your decompiler initally creates protected classes but just delete them and it will compile fine.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast