Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Post League of Legends Account Price Check

Okay so iv'e been pretty burnt out from league of legends for a long time now.The game just isn't fun for me at all anymore and i don't want to just give away the account cause i spent a pretty penny on RP (at least by my country's standards) so i would like to sell it and hopefully either make that money back or make a decent sum of it back.I will give out all information of the accounts elo,previous ranks,skins,champions owned etc.

Here goes:

Ranks: S5-6 Silver,S7-9 Platinum

I have every single champion in the game including the most recent one Sett
    I have a total of 90 skins:1 Ultimate,1 mythic,7 Legendary,15 Epic,and 66 other (normal skins)
    24 are legacy,and 3 have chromas.

Ultimate:Gun Goddess Miss Fortune

Mythic:Annie-Versary (probably shouldnt even count this one in)

Legendaryawnbringer Riven,Nightbringer Yasuo,Project Vayne,God Fist Lee Sin,Project Master Yi,Pulsefire Caitlyn,God King Garen
    Epicragonblade Riven,Pulsefire Riven,Arcade Riven,Project Yasuo,Project Zed,KDA Akali,Beemo,Arcade Ahri,Soaring Sword Fiora,Project Fiora,Coven Lissandra,Sweetheart Xayah,Radiant Wukong,Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol,SKT T1 Jhin

Other skins:Battle Bunny Riven,Crimson Elite Riven,Redeemed Riven,Championship Riven (2016),High Noon Yasuo,Warring Kingdoms Katarina,High Command Katarina,Mercenary Katarina,Red Card Katarina,Slay Belle Katarina,Aristocrat Vayne,Wicked Leblanc,Blood Moon Akali,Assassin Master Yi,Muay Thai Lee Sin,Dragon Fist Lee Sin,Acolyte Lee Sin,Black Belt Udyr,Lunar Wraith Morgana,Cutpurse Twisted Fate,Tango Twisted Fate,Jack Of Hearts Twisted Fate,Red Card Twisted Fate,Striker Ezreal,Hextech Janna,Resistance Caitlyn,Warring Kingdoms Nidalee,Bewitching Nidalee,Leopard Nidalee,Freljord Ashe,Shadow Evelynn,Tundra Fizz,Galactic Azir,Blade Craft Orriana,Victorious Orriana,Crimson Elite Talon,Medieval Twitch,Guerilla Tristana,Riot Girl Tristana,Almost Prom King Amumu,Toy Soldier Gangplank,Winged Hussar Xin Zhao,Debonair Vi,Neon Strike Vi,Dreadknight Garen,
    Commando Garen,Fiddle me Timbers,Worldbreaker Nasus,Mafia Jinx,Volcanic Wukong,Victorious Aatrox,Corsair Quinn,Special Weapon Zac,Uncle Ryze,
    SKT T1 Ryze,Blood Knight Hecarim,Frozen Shen,Hextech Anivia,Victorious Graves,Debonair Jayce,Warden Sivir,Warrior Princess Sivir,Sweetheart Sona,
    Riot Kayle,Captain Volibear.

The chromas if i remember correctly are the gold dragonblade riven and gold warring kingdoms katarina,White victorious graves

The account has never been banned,hacked,chat restricted etc.

6 champions lvl 7,11 lvl 6,16 lvl 5.
    Most points Riven 850k Yasuo 470k Katarina 230k
    42 emotes,one of which is the prestige irresistible emote (dunno if that helps the value or not)
    15 ward skins:Rareeath Sworn Ward,Rising Dawn,The Ripper,Tomb Angel.
    Also honor level 5 ward,I think i was honor level 5 since that system was released maybe 4 in the last season.
    159 icons which i really dont want to list unless absolutely necessary except maybe the honor icons which i have all of,The great teammate,Honorable opponent,Great mentor,Great leader icons.
    And i think thats about it.If anyone wants more info about the account or anything specific let me know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Anyone that can evaluate it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bumperino.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Still waiting for an appraisal

Thanks
    how much you wanna sell it ? i will valued it at 150-200 usd ...