Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingNeko View Post
    I'm considering it, guys all seem to like vegan/vegetarian girls. Plus it apparently makes it next to impossible to gain weight which I hear is attractive too.
    Attraction is a matter of perspective, not everyone finds skinny girls attractive :P
    Reputation power: 46
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would never go vegan i love meat and eggs etc too much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Biljet View Post
    I would never go vegan i love meat and eggs etc too much
    even if ur banned, eggs are vegetarianism
    Reputation power: 46
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

Thanks
    Vegan is hard as fuck and unless you're trying to get good guy points, then there is no point.
    Vegetarian hell yea. Currently 2 weeks in and honestly feels good.

Eating plant-based stuff makes you feel way more energized and clean overall. You'll notice a difference when you do so. I did it because I started a weight lifting/training class and my professor talked to us about it and gave us basic diet plans. Most people worry about protein intake, but it's super easy getting some from plant-based stuff. I think that's just a common misconception. I do admit though, I am not 100% vegetarian, since I throw in a chicken or salmon filet in my diet once in a while and go out to eat every other week.

Used to think vegan was the same thing as vegetarian, so I was like fuck that, I don't care about the animals. Then realized they are different things. I don't care about the animal part much, so still eat some stuff that is animal-based (milk, broth, etc.). Try it out though, not that hard to do and cheap af.

TLDR;
    1. Vegan no, vegetarian yes
    2. Why? Very low fat, more vitamins/nutrients, better for health (there's science/studies to back this up. Red meat is really bad for you), etc.
    3. What about protein? That's a myth/misconception, it's easy af to get protein from plant-based stuff
    4. What about the animals? Idk, I don't care much for that cause

If you are very serious about health, there is also whole-food based diets. Meaning you only eat natural/organic stuff and stay away from processed foods. That is way harder, so I personally stay away from it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I wouldn't. Meat is to eat.
    “This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12