Thread: Scam by K1RRRA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    lanfeust11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by K1RRRA View Post
    Till now, I cannot understand what you mean by the cards arent accessible
    those what I sent Rewards gifts cards, they should be accessible to the account I sent with them
    How could I check the gift card and get it without having the email and password for it??

    Can you make it clear for me please ,and post the pictures what he sent to you so I can know whats going on because its kinda you guys dont know how Office depot works or there is part missing here

    - - - Updated - - -

    He used the gifts cards that I sent to him in the other store and they worked good
    but he said that there is a gift card empty or not working, its not my problem because he shared the gifts cards I sent to him, and It may be one of the members of the group use it or something
    Did he tells you thats they worked in the other store?

    Is also not my problem that you never said it would work only on some stores.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721




  2. #17
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,783
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,217
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by K1RRRA View Post
    Till now, I cannot understand what you mean by the cards arent accessible
    those what I sent Rewards gifts cards, they should be accessible to the account I sent with them
    How could I check the gift card and get it without having the email and password for it??

    Can you make it clear for me please ,and post the pictures what he sent to you so I can know whats going on because its kinda you guys dont know how Office depot works or there is part missing here

    - - - Updated - - -

    He used the gifts cards that I sent to him in the other store and they worked good
    but he said that there is a gift card empty or not working, its not my problem because he shared the gifts cards I sent to him, and It may be one of the members of the group use it or something
    Did he tells you thats they worked in the other store?

    Try checking for the balance of the codes he had provided, it will show up with this error https://i.gyazo.com/bf4efc27810a2a5b...e1d39b7ece.png

  3. #18
    K1RRRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


    Try checking for the balance of the codes he had provided, it will show up with this error https://i.gyazo.com/bf4efc27810a2a5b...e1d39b7ece.png
    Bro you still not get what iam saying
    YOU cant check the balance for the gifts cards I sell online without logging to the account that comes with it
    It means the account that comes with the gift card ( Rewards ) you have to login to office depot website and check the balance for the account and the balance for the account its the balance for the gift card I sell !!

    THE ONLY WAY TO CHECK THE BALANCE IS LOGGING TO THE ACCOUNT THAT COMES WITH THE GIFT CARD and few the balance in the account wallet
    otherwise you cant check the balance and you will keep receiving this error !!

    All gifts cards connected with other accounts, I hope you get that, otherwise I have to talk to you and explain more if that not enough

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lanfeust11 View Post
    Is also not my problem that you never said it would work only on some stores.
    I got +250 customer why you are the only one who is complaining?
    It works on all stores !!

  4. #19
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,783
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,217
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by K1RRRA View Post
    Bro you still not get what iam saying
    YOU cant check the balance for the gifts cards I sell online without logging to the account that comes with it
    It means the account that comes with the gift card ( Rewards ) you have to login to office depot website and check the balance for the account and the balance for the account its the balance for the gift card I sell !!

    THE ONLY WAY TO CHECK THE BALANCE IS LOGGING TO THE ACCOUNT THAT COMES WITH THE GIFT CARD and few the balance in the account wallet
    otherwise you cant check the balance and you will keep receiving this error !!

    All gifts cards connected with other accounts, I hope you get that, otherwise I have to talk to you and explain more if that not enough

    - - - Updated - - -



    I got +250 customer why you are the only one who is complaining?
    It works on all stores !!
    "YOU cant check the balance for the gifts cards I sell online without logging to the account that comes with it "

    When logging into the account associated with the giftcard you sent https://i.gyazo.com/bf4efc27810a2a5b...e1d39b7ece.png this error shows up, meaning you sent either the wrong account or the wrong gift card. Did you even try accessing what you sent? @K1RRRA

  5. #20
    K1RRRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


    "YOU cant check the balance for the gifts cards I sell online without logging to the account that comes with it "

    When logging into the account associated with the giftcard you sent https://i.gyazo.com/bf4efc27810a2a5b...e1d39b7ece.png this error shows up, meaning you sent either the wrong account or the wrong gift card. Did you even try accessing what you sent? @K1RRRA
    When you Log-in to the account go to Settings and Click on My Rewards to view the balance for the gift card
    You cant check the balance by entering the number and PIN manually

    https://i.imgur.com/3V3kzcD.png

    - - - Updated - - -

    If the balance is 0 , either the guy who owns the account used it
    or someone of my customers in my group used it ( Because he shared the gifts I sent to him in my group chat )
    Or the buyer used it !
    I give 24 hour warranty As i mention in my thread and in my group
    If he talks to me in that period instead of calling me a scammer, he would be happy!

  6. #21
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,783
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,217
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by K1RRRA View Post
    When you Log-in to the account go to Settings and Click on My Rewards to view the balance for the gift card
    You cant check the balance by entering the number and PIN manually

    https://i.imgur.com/3V3kzcD.png

    - - - Updated - - -

    If the balance is 0 , either the guy who owns the account used it
    or someone of my customers in my group used it ( Because he shared the gifts I sent to him in my group chat )
    Or the buyer used it !
    I give 24 hour warranty As i mention in my thread and in my group
    If he talks to me in that period instead of calling me a scammer, he would be happy!
    Could you please share a screenshot of OP sharing the credentials on your server

  7. #22
    K1RRRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


    Could you please share a screenshot of OP sharing the credentials on your server
    Actually some customer told me that someone is trashing the sales in your group, I went to server and saw his messages in my group that iam scammer, I watched his all msgs including the credentials then I blocked him from the group, I saw his msgs after like an hours

    And also he shared the gifts here in this scam report that I sent to him and you removed them, the same thing he did in my group !

  8. #23
    lanfeust11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    78
    Still waiting for a resolution.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721




  9. #24
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,783
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,217
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Since most of the codes were working when I checked them and removed the link, there is a possibility that other users may have made use of the same both on MPGH and on d1sc as such I don't believe its fair to blame the seller in that case. Please be careful with the information you share.


    Doesn't seem to me like any scam has taken place, /closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. SCAMMED by K1RRRA
    By zigzag__ in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2019, 08:19 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 06:51 AM
  3. Attention all! a gud trade pls read, non scam
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 09:26 PM
  4. Scammed
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
  5. Scammed
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:04 PM