Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

These past 3 days have been insane. (LONG POST)

This may be a long read but i'd like to document what is going on right now mainly to help me remember this moment and also to hear the opinions of others if they feel like reading and commenting.

PRELUDE

I'm 23, I have a close friend from school who i've been talking with since school, a year ago he left a computer/website management business where he had worked for at least 3+ years. he left/quit after issues with staff and workplace demands his girlfriend had also recently left him, she wasn't that great but to him i guess she was the world. it was a really strange time for him. (this would have impact later on) Feelings of betrayal and the environment involved allot of cocaine fueled bosses and manic behaviour

Anyway we would always scheme and come up with business ideas and such he was into smoking weed quite a bit and also yoga, he had a very artistic mind but was very ambitious in his thoughts trying to create very outrageous schemes like machine learning AI and would talk about creating some advanced way of fixing a minor problem..

Anyway I was working at a car dealership had been working here for quite a while and was ready to leave my friend also had been working another job at a smaller institute managing and creating websites for businesses he didn't seem to like the job and was very frustrated at the people that worked there and didn't seem to fit in.

We would talk about quitting our jobs and working on something either something like an investment or some small idea that was a tangible business model and converse back and forth quite a bit, I had allot of knowledge on making money from scratch comparatively from him so he was in great inclination that i would be able to come up with something for the both of us.

I however was recovering from a great cryptocurrency loss, it wasn't the end of the world for my crypto and I made allot of money but I did also lose a great sum that I had trouble dealing with I also have trouble today dealing with the idea of damn if I didn't make that trade I wouldn't even have to be working this year to keep my yearly earnings up. I'm in the boat that having even a shitty job isn't bad because I do get really bored at home and home life isn't so appealing in my life I rather be outside or away.

It's nearing the end of 2019 and our conversations of quitting out jobs comes up I am determined to quit my job but am just waiting for when my funds are sweet, My mate is keen too but hasn't told me when, then he blindsided me saying that he had quit his job today and was super happy, i believe he got super high and chilled by the ocean. I then quit 2 weeks later. We didn't do much with any haste after we had both quit our jobs I was sitting on some money and had a more inclination to get another job. He had no intentions of getting another job, instead he decided he would create something and I was super on board, i would help in writing ideas and we had some good ones but nothing really took off we were just sprawling for ideas.

These ideas would go from tangible to something that would need to be created and be a new concept. so we had ideas of marketing for small businesses such as listings etc then went onto ideas of freelancer business management programs. We would meet at his mates place and smoke hella hoochie and write down ideas, It would always end in everyone just smoking so much and not really doing anything.

Anyway I decided well shit, i'm gonna need another job soon so i started applying and got a position for a short 3 month contract over the period of back to school it was packing office supplies and school supplies in premade boxes for kids, very simple and paid really well. My mate then was slightly annoyed as I wasn't going to be able to attend so many more of these meetings. I had the agenda too that I don't wanna dig deep and give an idea because he would shun some of my lesser game ideas such as selling virtual keys that i had methods of obtaining or selling profitable items that would require a small investment. He was more under the idea of creating a more public open book type product that would also have some sort of benefit other than making money, something that would give him attention or clout.

I was interested in just like something simple like selling marketing tools and hustling keys or something small but could give us an idea of how e could actually work together. Anyway, continuing on.

As my contract ended the eagerness of forming a business was created my friend would spend allot of money of his savings from his job on 4k screens or very odd items like drones and cameras, items of 'tech' he would always iterate that the strange things like drones and weird receivers were 'Tech' we then started making google docs of ideas and actually came up with some good stuff and had it all sweet linked and ready to go, this was basically as far as we went to creating some actual grounding for brainstorming an idea.

The end of my contract happened I came into work on which i thought was my last time going to work and was offered a position as a different role in the business at a different location about an hour from where i was currently living. I couldn't really pass up this opportunity and thought to myself well im just gonna be getting another job in a month or two anyway so i might as well work this job even if it is a shitty one, so i took it up and decided to work for this company. My friend wasn't really pleased and was kinda upset

I told him we should move our office or rent a place close to where i work and i would be able to assist in making something going forward. Anyway coming closer to present day,

he begins ramping up his social media presence and started spending excessive amounts on money on random shit like drones and scooters and electronics, im talking $1500 at an electronic store that sells like capacitors and relays and shit like i have no idea how he spend so much money, he had bags filled with this kind of shit and it was all in his car and he didn't take it out because he didn't want to explain to his parents what it was or explain himself to them.

He started getting slightly erratic and annoyed and I remember talking to him one time distinctly telling him that he has changed and people think of him differently with how erratic he behaves whilst high, he wouldn't stop talking like it would just be ramblings or if he could catch onto one word even mid sentence he would talk for minutes about it. he would ruin conversations between people by butting in and talking nonsense.

it gets slowly worse and im just witnessing this all happen, his social media presence becomes more bold, he donates $100 to a person from our school who is running a charity organisation, not to help but to show clout basically. Like i have all this and we are gonna make it. Like this is nothing compared to the money we are soon going to be making.

4. Descent of Madness TL;DR

I'm just going to now elaborate on something very terrifying for me,

I had a crazy scary thought/dream experience whilst a little high at a friends house that encapsulated this whole situation, me and my friends are chilling at a nice clean house i'm thinking about what I saw today and it was like I'm a simple caveman that gets along with the pack, and i stumbled across a caveman that is small and super scared and is frantic and screaming for help like reaching for me and screaming in pain.

My mate had signed a lease with our other mate for a small office space in a not so great neighborhood. but it really wasn't that bad, The idea was to Setup all the computers inside and bunker down like tint all the glass and really hold the fort down, You could easily sleep or live in this building and had plenty of room for everyone's computers. I am now working 1 hour away from this place and just am keen to come up to see it.

My other friend assisted in moving in and told me how everything was clean and sweet they put their computers up and the xbox and chilled had a beer and was sweet. mind you that the person in question had over $4000 worth of random items inside his car waiting to go into the office. Come the next morning my friend who had assisted in them moving in returns and finds the place looking like a trap house.

Shit everywhere items rubbish and stuff everywhere in the office like someone got really drunk and pushed and threw things everywhere there was piles of random drones and drone parts and like technology items and shit everywhere fucking everywhere I will give people a video if they want but ill have to create an unlisted private video. he had been going insane, he allegedly got really high or something and decided to come in like yeah babby check out this place now and littered all these random items of small value into the place, like wowweeee look at us with all the random shit in here. he would film the place and upload the videos to his instagram making up lies about productions and things going on

he would film money and elaborate on todays earnings all lies. then it started getting pretty bad

5. Madness

Friend 2 was very concerned on Friend 1s behaviour telling him to be quiet and stop yelling as he was literally bouncing off the walls like a small child, so excited at something i mean we didnt have any idea to make any money at this point, he had spent maybe $5000 on rent / bond for this office space and was already trashing the place, Friend 2 had barely put any money into this place but was trying to keep it tidy for when i had arrived or atleast tidy for him to sleep in.

they then get into a small argument as the place is trashed and friend 2 wants to clean and fix the situation friend 1 feels as though he doesn't have to do anything as he has paid for all this stuff, Friend 2 has occupied a room in the office with a bed and other personal belongings. Friend 1 gets very eratic and angry and begins leaving the office and venturing around the town on his electric scooter. He ends up meeting basically crackheads one dude and one chick, He decides to bring them in to help protect himself from Friend 2, Friend 2 is outraged he allowed random people in, (I am too this place is not a safe area and the place like fuck it wasn't even 48 hours) it made no sense and Friend 2 got angry that random people are walking around the office space,

Friend 1 thought he was doing these random people a great service by allowing them to chill inside this office like he is some great saviour. He was trying to fuck the crackwhore looking woman he took her into Friend 2s bed/room and friend 2 was confused and annoyed, Tried to go into the room to see what is going on and friend 1 closes the door and locks it friend 2 is obviously angry, they get into an argument and Friend 1 gets both crackheads and drives off

Somewhere in this night Friend 1 damages the side of his actually decent little car, a car you wouldn't want to damage like 2012+ model he returns later on apparently he hasn't slept at this stage for almost 2 days, They argue and things get heated understandably between Friend 1 and 2. meanwhile im at work just trying to be a slave and work this pretty bullshit job whilst hearing about all this stuff.

Friend 2 and 1 are basically hating eachother now and Friend 1 is furious that Friend 2 cock blocked him from that crackwhore chick, Which im glad and it makes no fucking sense he would be angry, but now Friend 1 is furious and blames Friend 2 for all his troubles, Friend 1 who has paid for all this stuff also proceeds to kick holes in the walls of his own office.

Friend 2 is concerned and informs us all that we need to get to this place when we can,

6. Insane

Friend 1 is now completely insane. He rides his electric scooter down to some local workers and offers them some weed they tell him to fuck off and he gets annoyed scooters up the hill in front of the office and screams how he owns this place and how he is doing good for the community here.

Friend 1 and 2 are now fighting and Friend 1 is threatening to kill Friend 2 for touching him, Friend 2 had tried to prevent Friend 1 from driving his car that previous night and in rage threw a bottle of vodka at Friend 1's car, it didn't damage the car but Friend 1 is now furious and reiterates later on that he had of hoped to run over Friend 2 in that moment.

Friend 1 is now going insane and driving around making voice recorded messages to our group chat, Everything seems to be going insane. I then get messages from Friend 2 that i need to get up here to resolve this shit. I finally finish work have a meal and drive up, I bring another friend with me to that Friend 1 knows from school and hasn't seen for a while so i was hoping it would Sober Friend 1 up so he wouldn't act insane.

We arrive and he is in his car looking like a ghoul from fallout, we are already startled at what is taking place here, He is frantically telling us to get into his car as he needs to go back to the shops to pick up some supplies for the office as they had forgotten to bring their wallet down their originally to pick it up. I offer to drive/kick Friend 1 out of the car so i can drive us to the shops as Friend 1 looked like a crackhead, He was wearing an old Ralph Lauren Shirt with mismatched socks and a bumbag, Totally out of character and cooked.

He also had a wound on his arm from when he crashed his scooter, He had also got a pretty nasty burn.
    What he did was crash the scooter, Put normal hand wash sanitizer on his wound, Then lit the hand sanitizer on fire..... I have no idea if on purpose or like as a method of cleaning the wound I have no idea. But his arm was pretty fucked up, He had also punched the concrete floor and left rocks and dirt embedded in his hand.

He didn't want to clean his wounds without having a nang (whip cream charger) he would have a nang b4 he touched any of his wounds as apparently it was too painful. he wouldn't even let us remove the skin hanging from his arm as he was so scared it would hurt so much.

We tried to start cleaning the office up from all his shit and he would be like a hoarder telling us not to put certain things in the bin even though it was clearly shit, He had bought like items you would put in a pinata like wacky glasses like 50 cent glasses party poppers and streamers and shit i have no fucking idea why and why he had them there it was fucking ridiculous

Friend 1 Goes completely insane and me and my friend i brought to try sober him up leave to go to a party, That night we get phone calls of crying and all sorts of crazy nonsense, we keep telling him to go home as he hasn't showered in 3 days he had a fucked up arm and was letting people into the office, This same night someone came into the office and tried to rob Friend 2 at knifepoint, Friend 2 was able to kick the intruder out and was understandably furious at Friend 1 of allowing another crackhead to enter the office.

At this stage its a total shitshow, Friend 1 is driving around like a psycho screaming on the groupchat that he is going to kill Friend 2, He doesn't sleep again and in the morning he is determined his parents aren't going to be finding out about all these antics and he is going to be continuing putting on a show for them pretending everything is fine. I reiterate to him several times this morning that you are going to have to tell your parents that your way over your head here and that it will be fine to do so as the other options are ridiculous

so.

He is now in a mental ward under psychiatric evaluation.

I have no idea what it was, our friends said it was severe Mania and another said a mix of Mania and Schizophrenia.

The urge to show everyone that he is doing really well almost better than everyone else.
    The urge to show people that he is helping people but in reality giving nangs to a crackwhore or a cigarette to some old person isn't helping people
    The fantasy tales of having some grand ideas that it won't matter if he is buying stuff now as tomorrow he will be rich
    I don't understand how he trashed the office in 12 hours, and why either... Like why just litter the place your spent 5k on.

Tomorrow his parents are going to retrieve his stuff from the office, They want to terminate the lease but it is held by Friend 1 and 2. I'm wondering if they know the legalities of breaking a lease so early. The holes in the walls and such i mean it's not even been 5 days.

I hope my friend recovers from this but it's completely crazy that something like this could actually happen and it's real he could of seriously hurt or killed someone on accident or even himself in this type of situation. He would get furiously mad when you mentioned what he was doing was insane or not normal.

Even more mad when you told him that talking to his parents might be a good idea

anyway more or less this was just something personal i wanted to share not only for myself sake but maybe someone was bored and interested in reading the actual descent of madness for one individual.

I really hope he recovers and gets the help he needs, his dad is gonna get a real shock tomorrow seeing the 'office'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well shit that was a long read!
    ⭐️ 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Refunding Service | Clothes, Beauty +Tech | 50+ Stores 🏬 ⭐️
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484965

🥘 CHEAPEST Food Refunding Service 🥘
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1488055

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Monalisa For This Useful Post:

KarmaKills (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    tldr?

//2short
    “Conquer your inner bitch."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to b2Pew For This Useful Post:

KarmaKills (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This is why you don't do meth. Sounds like your friend got into some bad shit and lost his marbles along the way.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-23-2020),KarmaKills (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Mania sure sounds like the proper diagnosis. Possible bipolarity? I guess the boringness of every day life got to him. Now he's seeking grandeur and purpose. A lost soul.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 02-22-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

KarmaKills (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Mania sure sounds like the proper diagnosis. Possible bipolarity? I guess the boringness of every day life got to him. Now he's seeking grandeur and purpose. A lost soul.
    That's what i think he will be diagnosed with some case of mania, sleepless and just riding an insane high that you don't want to stop because you can see the edge so you keep riding it, seriously some of the voice messages he gave were insane it would be like bipolar, act nice and want to resolve things then just go completely off the rails.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    This is why you don't do meth. Sounds like your friend got into some bad shit and lost his marbles along the way.
    It seemed like it hey, Dude he when we rolled in and said we are gonna help you clean all this shit up, he stood at the door and said " Whatever you take out of this room I AM inspecting. There is Half a bar of Xanax around here" I'm like what the fuck, literally piles of trash"

Last edited by KarmaKills; 02-22-2020 at 02:03 PM.