Thanks

Bytecode editting a non obfuscated Minecraft mod

For fun, I've started trying to hack Dragon Block C for TP(training points) as the jars arent obfuscated but there's no source code and decompiling isn't accurate. I've seemingly hit a dead end though and can't come up with anymore ideas to hack them in.

I have tried: Editting the minigame for training to give significantly more points and removing the point cap, failed as there's a second point cap check serverside.

Editting the shop for the server so buttons are available even if I lack the currency, failed as the transaction didn't even attempt to start for some reason.

My next attempt will probably be around the punches, they are meant to offer TP at a percent chance for each punch. I could possibly change that percent chance to 100 or something.

My other idea after is to try something around the shadow training dummy, either see if I can send a reduced version of my stats so it's weaker for farming as that has no impact on TP gain or to change the cost from 1 to -1 and see if I can make it give TP then scale up from there.

Honestly I've hit this wall very quickly since I've never developed anything like a hack before.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of what I could try editting.

If you wish to join in, my technique is to download ByteCodeViewer and Recaf. Recaf is used to actually edit the bytecode, ByteCodeViewer is for browsing decompiled versions of the code to get an approximate idea of what's happening where. You want to edit the JRMCore not DBC itself since JRMCore manages the TP
    Last edited by NewSpawnedFodder; 02-23-2020 at 01:04 PM.