Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    No you didn't say to do Stream, @invtina was the one who said or ask it. Either way, all of you continue to suggest that it was because they "saw me" hack the game, or "i modify other files of game" when it would be almost impossible.

I still think, and I reiterate, that the game log files send information that could be related to the modification of external parts to the game, (including the engine.ini), if the devs received a report and verified my profile manually, Surely they found something that didn't match.

I repeat here and to everyone present that in that account I had not hacked anything from the gam in that account, I just touched the GameUserSettings file and the Engine file.

That's why I've missed so much, Ban.

I repeat, IT IS NOT ISSUE, as they were carried out by reports, recordings, etc., of others.

Here the problem is that it has been detected by BHVR that I only modified 2 files, I repeat ENGINE.INI and GAMEUSERSTTINGS.INI

Regards
    Judging by your posting history, I think you're full of sh*t. You were probably banned for all the other things you've talked about in your past posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermunch14 View Post
    so it cause bans or not ?
    We don't know yet. I only post my case

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofevolution View Post
    Judging by your posting history, I think you're full of sh*t. You were probably banned for all the other things you've talked about in your past posts.
    As you say, you are judging without knowing, or without reading. I think your reading comprehension is poor. But anyway, I summarize and explain you:

-I have some PC's to do tests. In one of them, I exclusively had a HWID Ban. The rest are clean from Ban to this day. I always use VPN for Hide my IP to LOGS.

-The PC of which I am talking about (which was banned inside the game, not by EAC, or by an HWID), also remains clean. On this PC I have never used exploits or hacked, except for modifying the ENGINE.INI and the GameUserSettings. And I have basically used this to gain better performance in the game, because it is a much simpler PC without so much power.

-The Ban I'm talking about, within the game, only went to my ID for an account in Dead by Daylight. I don't even have a VAC Ban on Steam. So I can continue using the game by sharing on new accounts by Steam.

(When EAC Puts a Ban, Steam automatically does it too and you are forbidden to share the game as a family within Steam)

So in summary, I don't have the shit you say I have or do on this PC. I think the guy who have some shit on his head is another.

Regards
    Last edited by ixuatl; 03-04-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up m8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12