Important information regarding COVID-19. Please click here immediately.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    kXg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    How many dumb threads are you going to make? Have a little bit of common sense, instead of going out on full retardation, the reason it hasn't been shut down is the fact that WESTERN world, unlike Asia, does not have a LAW in North America, and whole of Europe about cheating, you are not being fined, or thrown into a jail for years because you cheated in a game, however, having few social engineering services is somewhat against the law, that's if you get caught for being a complete retard.
    How do you expect people to read anything you say, when your font is little?

    Use some bigger fonts if you want people to take you seriously.

  2. #17
    CashCrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by camerondakillz View Post
    I swear this shits illegal :P
    The FBI has some agents on other forums with illegal shit that goes on but because of the nature of MOST of MPGH (other than the marketplace) it isn't worth all that work to take it down.

  3. #18
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    9,798
    Reputation
    1486
    Thanks
    1,134
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kXg View Post
    How do you expect people to read anything you say, when your font is little?
    Quote Originally Posted by kXg View Post

    Use some bigger fonts if you want people to take you seriously.


    HoW ArE PeOpLe SuPpOsEd To ReAd YoU, man, I don't know, by enlarging the page, or quote me then make it bigger themselves, I am not gonna do extra work because people on this forum, for some miracle, even with perfect eye sight can't read anything below 3 sized text
    Last edited by Nani; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:36 AM.
    Reputation power: 46
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

  4. #19
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,902
    Reputation
    2113
    Thanks
    8,152
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    its been seized in the past lol

    I am not sure if the one around is the OG one but maybe it is
    Bad example. But you get what I mean? MPGH isn't responsible for the content uploaded here. We're compliant with DMCA strikes. No reason to shut us down.

    mpgh.wiki - Official MPGH Wiki.
    fkya.net - Fuck ya' trump
    ecry.net - Upcoming email provider focusing on privacy
    lo1a.com - Official website of Lo1a
    b1sh.com - Bitch don't touch it.
    lechr.net - Lechr VPN mirror.
    lechr.com - Lechr VPN.




    dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

    camerondakillz (4 Weeks Ago)

  6. #20
    DVGay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


    Bad example. But you get what I mean? MPGH isn't responsible for the content uploaded here. We're compliant with DMCA strikes. No reason to shut us down.
    I mean if they wanted to shut down MPGH im sure the government can shut them down any time. they allow refund/SE services to be taken place over IM and thats fraudulent service. They do not host files but they host the users that do illegal activities so im sure they can be shut down for that.

    the biggest thing is the government loves to let people do crimes while they are watching, they will even let criminals go on for years and years just to build up a huge case and fuck them on every little detail they can and fuck as many people as they can.

    when they took over darkweb sites they ran them for like a month or a few weeks before taking it down just to log as much info as they could. A place like this is not like the darkweb so im sure they don't care to take it down and would rather watch. I would not doubt that people from some government branch have taken a look at websites like this atleast once in their existence.


    im not saying they are logging users of MPGH and others places. But if they where/did/ever do I would not be surprised at all.

    and now that all chat is kept on IM its not hard for them to get logs like it would be if we could still use ******* and ***** and such. they would allow the law to see messages too but they wont need any extra approval since its all on MPGH now.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DVGay For This Useful Post:

    camerondakillz (4 Weeks Ago)

  8. #21
    kXg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post


    HoW ArE PeOpLe SuPpOsEd To ReAd YoU, man, I don't know, by enlarging the page, or quote me then make it bigger themselves, I am not gonna do extra work because people on this forum, for some miracle, even with perfect eye sight can't read anything below 3 sized text
    What your doing is being rude to others who are trying to gain valuable information.

    YOU actually are doing extra work, by making the shit so small, don't you have to set the font size to 3 on each post? And then make it another font?

    Normally you just type and BAM its normal sized and people can read it.

    Anyways, off to bigger and better things than small font little pee pee Nani

  9. #22
    Dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,582
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


    they have been raided and shut down previously
    the founders were given jail time and ordered to pay huge fines for damages

    my point is that they most certainly have been shut down in the past, it just didn't stick because they domain hop to continue operating. i'm not disputing that they've been blocked at the isp level, that is basically a given for any well known piracy site
    I thought Pirate Bay was using the excuse that it's just a file uploading site and has no control over the files that are uploaded on it. Have I been fooled by someone who has 0 knowledge of the law?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kXg View Post
    What your doing is being rude to others who are trying to gain valuable information.

    YOU actually are doing extra work, by making the shit so small, don't you have to set the font size to 3 on each post? And then make it another font?

    Normally you just type and BAM its normal sized and people can read it.

    Anyways, off to bigger and better things than small font little pee pee Nani
    You can actually set your default font size and style in settings so it appears the same way every time.

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷ More than 100 Products! ✨



     
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I would have to say it is so easy a 10-year-old can do it most likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbalah+ View Post
    im curious on whether i could phisically dominate this e-troll or not

    Quote Originally Posted by DJEZ0103 View Post
    i'd fuck bernie for sure, nothin' like a good ol' jewish shag
    Quote Originally Posted by arfary View Post
    I want a account member of barbarians babes now i got it thnks

    - - - Updated - - -

    How to hack a every porn game

    - - - Updated - - -

    How do i get access member account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I thought you were more of a dildo type of gay

  10. #23
    kXg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
    You can actually set your default font size and style in settings so it appears the same way every time.
    Thank you, I was not aware of this.

    Now that begs the question, who the hell would want to do that?

    Love this forum btw! Thanks!

  11. #24
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    9,798
    Reputation
    1486
    Thanks
    1,134
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kXg View Post
    What your doing is being rude to others who are trying to gain valuable information.

    YOU actually are doing extra work, by making the shit so small, don't you have to set the font size to 3 on each post? And then make it another font?

    Normally you just type and BAM its normal sized and people can read it.

    Anyways, off to bigger and better things than small font little pee pee Nani
    Whaaa, someone has sized 1 font, Imma go be a little whiny bitch cuz I can't fucking read, then cry about it when someone says something back, grow a bare...

    Quote Originally Posted by kXg View Post
    Thank you, I was not aware of this.


    Now that begs the question, who the hell would want to do that?


    Love this forum btw! Thanks!

    Because it looks cooler and triggers kids like you who cannot fucking read, go take an eye sight test or someshit.
    Last edited by Nani; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:56 PM.
    Reputation power: 46
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

  12. #25
    kXg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post


    Whaaa, someone has sized 1 font, Imma go be a little whiny bitch cuz I can't fucking read, then cry about it when someone says something back, grow a bare...




    Because it looks cooler and triggers kids like you who cannot fucking read, go take an eye sight test or someshit.
    #1 -- I was never whiny about anything.
    #2 -- You want me to "Grow a Bare" What the fuck does that even mean?
    #3 -- Just got contacts 2 weeks ago! I'm all set in that department
    #4 -- I think you are the one getting triggered, you are the one who is cursing up a storm.
    #5 -- I am not a kid
    #6 -- There is a huge difference between not being able to read (illiteracy) and not being able to read due to vision.

    That'll end it for me.

    Take care

  13. #26
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    9,798
    Reputation
    1486
    Thanks
    1,134
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kXg View Post
    #6 -- There is a huge difference between not being able to read (illiteracy) and not being able to read due to vision.
    None of the either should be the reason why should I adjust my settings which were adjusted due to how I liked them, I am semi-blind from right eye due to birth problems, and few others, and left eye can see as small as 0.5 sized things 10 miles away from the eye test screen.
    Reputation power: 46
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

  14. #27
    camerondakillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    135
    Surely Dave has something to say?
    ⭐️ 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Refunding Service | Clothes, Beauty +Tech | 50+ Stores 🏬 ⭐️
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484965

    🥘 CHEAPEST Food Refunding Service 🥘
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1488055


  15. #28
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    9,798
    Reputation
    1486
    Thanks
    1,134
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by camerondakillz View Post
    Surely Dave has something to say?
    Why would Dave say anything about it when he is not breaking any Law?
    Reputation power: 46
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

  16. #29
    camerondakillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    135
    Well that is the question, is MPGH breaking the law?
    ⭐️ 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Refunding Service | Clothes, Beauty +Tech | 50+ Stores 🏬 ⭐️
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484965

    🥘 CHEAPEST Food Refunding Service 🥘
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1488055


  17. #30
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    9,798
    Reputation
    1486
    Thanks
    1,134
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post


    when he is not breaking any Law?
    Quote Originally Posted by camerondakillz View Post
    Well that is the question, is MPGH breaking the law?
    I answered your question? I am quite frankly annoyed with the blatant reply, yet you ignore it, so I increased the size which it was written in.
    Reputation power: 46
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 04:42 PM
  2. How come the map hack only works on egypt??
    By Dar2daC in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:42 AM
  3. How come there are no NA Public hacks on MPGH that work?
    By aa56 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:24 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:04 AM
  5. [HELP] How come i cant get to mpgh?
    By dude45259 in forum Suggestions, Requests & General Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 01:16 PM