Cheerful

[ZM] Instant Prestige (Not A Release]

Before

After

In Lobby

Ignore the time the game went on for lol, I was making a BO4 XP Table

Prestige Mode

After Prestiging

This will not be released for a while, maybe not at all i dont know yet, As the thread title states its a preview, for those that are interested in BO4 mods.

Also works in MP

I will update this thread if i manage to repeat this for the Tiers
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 02-28-2020 at 11:48 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iwesley93I For This Useful Post:

cocofunks (05-05-2020),HakkiMa7u (03-01-2020),killagamer (03-01-2020),Louissss (02-29-2020),marauder03 (03-02-2020),pilomatilo (02-29-2020),xTrinity1337 (02-29-2020)

Thanks

Thumbs up Please release the cheat table.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    Before

After

In Lobby

Prestige Mode

After Prestiging

This will not be released for a while, maybe not at all i dont know yet, As the thread title states its a preview, for those that are interested in BO4 mods.

Also works in MP

Please release the cheat table.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xTrinity1337 For This Useful Post:

pilomatilo (03-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xTrinity1337 View Post
    Please release the cheat table.

You did not read any text i wrote above did you!

100% no release happening now.

In future please read & understand the thread before choosing to comment on it.

I see too many people replying to threads on this site with less than 10 total posts. If you want this type of stuff do what i did. Learn how to find it yourself.

Recently i announced a temporary(1day thing) Free XP lobby for WWII & gave out my steam for ppl to join from. Since doing this i got spammed with over 50 FR and messaged like crazy. I tried doing something nice for people and they still ask even now to do it again free. lol NO

- - - Updated - - -

The intent of this thread was to show a preview of whats possible & to revive MPGH`s BO4 Forum section because hardly anybody posts anything related to releases / offsets ect because most people here just want free stuff.
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 02-29-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Before

After

In Lobby

Prestige Mode

After Prestiging

Also works in MP

That looks Dope i would love to learn how you made this, i cannot even connect cheat engine to my game it just crashes my game and closes. I would pay $$$ for you to level me up to prestige master on zombies if that is possible? just hit me up inbox me or something dude :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by killagamer View Post
    That looks Dope i would love to learn how you made this, i cannot even connect cheat engine to my game it just crashes my game and closes. I would pay $$$ for you to level me up to prestige master on zombies if that is possible? just hit me up inbox me or something dude :-)
    It only would be possible if i log into your account,as im not releasing this now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    You did not read any text i wrote above did you!

100% no release happening now.

In future please read & understand the thread before choosing to comment on it.

I see too many people replying to threads on this site with less than 10 total posts. If you want this type of stuff do what i did. Learn how to find it yourself.

Recently i announced a temporary(1day thing) Free XP lobby for WWII & gave out my steam for ppl to join from. Since doing this i got spammed with over 50 FR and messaged like crazy. I tried doing something nice for people and they still ask even now to do it again free. lol NO

- - - Updated - - -

The intent of this thread was to show a preview of whats possible & to revive MPGH`s BO4 Forum section because hardly anybody posts anything related to releases / offsets ect because most people here just want free stuff.
    god damn your a real douche. If you're going to be posting in this forum expect the "give us for free" comments, thats just normal. None is going to "revive" this forum because of some kid that previews shit. Take your "cheat" and use it all yourself and don't come here giving people fake hope

Edit: We know you ain't gon' post shit
    Last edited by burh11zero11; 03-03-2020 at 10:48 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burh11zero11 For This Useful Post:

GalaxyYT (05-17-2020),Ichigo0x (06-28-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by burh11zero11 View Post
    god damn your a real douche. If you're going to be posting in this forum expect the "give us for free" comments, thats just normal. None is going to "revive" this forum because of some kid that previews shit. Take your "cheat" and use it all yourself and don't come here giving people fake hope

Im a real douche? Little boy your just plain stupid if you interpret this as a possible future release when the title thread says [Preview] NOT A RELEASE!

This site is full of leeches like i said previous "Just want free stuff" BUT F*** THOSE THAT TAKE THE BAN/PROSECUTION RISKS who made the tool/cheats to bein with.

All you care about is getting a free release & a good 1 like this one is. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW! get use to it.
    You dont like it dont come to a site were EVERYTHING ISNT PUBLIC. You want decent content Learn to make it yourself or better yet pay someone to do it for you. DONT EXPECT IT FOR FREE.

Earned yourself a slot on my ignore list congrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burh11zero11 View Post

This section is dead for a reason, People are not willing to take the risks of bans, but when others are willing, the community EXPECT A PUBLIC RELEASE. For trainers & such yes why not, but for things like this no not at all. My decision to keep this private to myself should be respected by anyone on here considering i have contributed more than enough to this site since i registered, Hence why i have triple the amount of thanks received than threads/posts created. You my friend are on your #19, LEACH!
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 03-03-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks

Thumbs up want to learn how to mod

Yo if you could teach me how to mod free or payed idm that would be dope i want to be able to make them myself and just have a good time with it. not looking to leech btw i fully respect the decision you made

Thanks
    Im a real douche? Little boy your just plain stupid if you interpret this as a possible future release when the title thread says [Preview] NOT A RELEASE!

This site is full of leeches like i said previous "Just want free stuff" BUT F*** THOSE THAT TAKE THE BAN/PROSECUTION RISKS who made the tool/cheats to bein with.

All you care about is getting a free release & a good 1 like this one is. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW! get use to it.
    You dont like it dont come to a site were EVERYTHING ISNT PUBLIC. You want decent content Learn to make it yourself or better yet pay someone to do it for you. DONT EXPECT IT FOR FREE.

Earned yourself a slot on my ignore list congrats.

- - - Updated - - -

This section is dead for a reason, People are not willing to take the risks of bans, but when others are willing, the community EXPECT A PUBLIC RELEASE. For trainers & such yes why not, but for things like this no not at all. My decision to keep this private to myself should be respected by anyone on here considering i have contributed more than enough to this site since i registered, Hence why i have triple the amount of thanks received than threads/posts created. You my friend are on your #19, LEACH!
    No offense my guy but if you wanted to keep this to yourself then you should've kept it to yourself. No preview, no nothing. If you wanted this private then you shouldn't have posted. Sorry but it's the truth. Like if I had this kind of thing and I wanted to keep it to myself I would NOT have posted it anywhere. That's where you went wrong my guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I posted this to show off whats possible with BO4 so while i havnt released it others can get to work to find this themselfs.

Thanks
    Unfortunately dude you gotta understand that even posting this... even to be this whole "oh its so people can try to find so and so themselves" cuz like posting this gets peoples' hopes up and man... that is just wrong... like straight up -f***ed up. For people to come through here and see your post and be like "where's the dl link" and blah blah blah. No offense you should probably delete the post so that folks don't come through here with high hopes. Best idea. Don't get peoples' hopes up. Simple as that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AKScorpion75 For This Useful Post:

PurpleRichy (04-21-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by AKScorpion75 View Post
    Unfortunately dude you gotta understand that even posting this... even to be this whole "oh its so people can try to find so and so themselves" cuz like posting this gets peoples' hopes up and man... that is just wrong... like straight up -f***ed up. For people to come through here and see your post and be like "where's the dl link" and blah blah blah. No offense you should probably delete the post so that folks don't come through here with high hopes. Best idea. Don't get peoples' hopes up. Simple as that.
    & This reply is the same attitude as 99% of mphg`s members, USE JUST WANT FREE STUFF!

I took the ban risks,The time,Dedication to finding this, after doing so why should i release for free after doing the hard work???????

Simple as that!

You registered in April 2016, Your only 2 posts are within my thread to rant why there isnt a dl link! L-O-L
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 04-14-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Hey!

Damn, not bad bud

Thanks
    & This reply is the same attitude as 99% of mphg`s members, USE JUST WANT FREE STUFF!

I took the ban risks,The time,Dedication to finding this, after doing so why should i release for free after doing the hard work???????

Simple as that!

You registered in April 2016, Your only 2 posts are within my thread to rant why there isnt a dl link! L-O-L
    Cuz i can do what I want. Just because I don't post much on here doesn't mean anything. And snooping on someone's profile is an act of a stalker so you aren't helping yourself. Take the post down and you won't have others asking for the download link.. asshole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ok congrats.. you figured out how to update the source code that was made public almost a year ago. There is nothing OG about this. Someone was nice enough to share some source code with you and you turn around and sell it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast