Thanks

Is this game's cheating community dead?

Hey, I've been looking for cheats for this game ever since littleorbit put battle eye as their main anti cheat. I'm not looking for AHK or no recoil scripts, I'm looking for a proper menu? Money not being a factor, is there legit anywhere to get good cheats for this game now? Doubt anyone will reply, but I figured I'd try.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Pirate View Post
    Hey, I've been looking for cheats for this game ever since littleorbit put battle eye as their main anti cheat. I'm not looking for AHK or no recoil scripts, I'm looking for a proper menu? Money not being a factor, is there legit anywhere to get good cheats for this game now? Doubt anyone will reply, but I figured I'd try.
    Yes, it is. Even most of the paid hack providers have discontinued their cheats.

Thanks
    Yes, most likely dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This is kind of crazy. Especially given that they are going to be coming out with the new engine soon. Just doesn't make any sense on why everyone stopped supporting it. I have plenty of BattleEye games I hack on with no problem. Obviously it isn't difficult to get around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowhand View Post
    This is kind of crazy. Especially given that they are going to be coming out with the new engine soon. Just doesn't make any sense on why everyone stopped supporting it. I have plenty of BattleEye games I hack on with no problem. Obviously it isn't difficult to get around.
    32bit vs 64, even EAC didn't want to support the game. What do you expect from a few people trying to make a buck?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    the game is dead itself, the engine was supposed to come years ago, company by company has gotten a bit of money out of it. and left it to next. Its a dead game. Only the nerd tryhards with 6000h+ play the game still. so you wont find any cheat to apb anytime soon unless you find a private coder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    With them scraping the engine upgrade you think there would be more cheats for this game but nope. All the aimbots and such are 90+ bucks for a month. A far cry from the old 15 bucks a month price tag that the old cheat makers use to charge.