Thanks

Exclamation Banned from dead by daylight forever! Zekeo

Hello everyone exactly a year ago as I was able to get a legacy and about 700.000.000 BP to my main account and then my joy was no limit, after I played for about 6 months in the DBD and threw it and did not go into it for about 6 months and this morning I get a Lock for Good and the reason: Exploits-using bugs and errors in the design of the game in order to purchase property. I did not change the icons in the game and did not hack the achievements either, my friends do not have locks although they also have all the legacy and about 800.000.000 BP but for some reason they were not banned. Here is my main profile you can see https://steamcommunity.com/id/Killer_IS_BRO1337 . Does anyone know how to remove this ban from your account? just at least that fucking red sign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    бан.jpg  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killer_is_bro228 For This Useful Post:

france997 (03-10-2020),Samman123 (03-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hello !
    We think u got ban for this Screenshots:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1781689312
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1775809850

Next time dont save screenshots with ur BP/Shards/Items or any other cheated items !

,,From player for players"

~Buff Stuff

Thanks

Same!

Although mine didn't last 6 months, I got banned today out of the blue as well and would really like to remove the ban, I didn't take screenshots of my stuff or anything and kept my hours private so why have I been banned!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by killer_is_bro228 View Post
    Hello everyone exactly a year ago as I was able to get a legacy and about 700.000.000 BP to my main account and then my joy was no limit, after I played for about 6 months in the DBD and threw it and did not go into it for about 6 months and this morning I get a Lock for Good and the reason: Exploits-using bugs and errors in the design of the game in order to purchase property. I did not change the icons in the game and did not hack the achievements either, my friends do not have locks although they also have all the legacy and about 800.000.000 BP but for some reason they were not banned. Here is my main profile you can see https://steamcommunity.com/id/Killer_IS_BRO1337 . Does anyone know how to remove this ban from your account? just at least that fucking red sign.
    You have had a manual Report, later the Devs have reviewed your account in detail and since you have used an exploit (exceed the million point), you have been banned manually, I am not sure if you have also had a Ban in EAC later, but since you show your profile yes, because you already have a VAC Ban on Steam.

How can this be reversed? It is impossible, the question would be whether or not they have set up a HWID Ban or just a warning Ban.

In the end I think that there are no warning Bans, simply by having 1 first Ban, with which a fool manually reports you for playing better than him, even if you do not have any cheat in the game, you have already had a warning Ban and you will be returned to Banned, possibly this will give you a HWID Ban, forever.

Honestly, the Ban system that has both EAC and the way BHVR solves it has always been shit, I give you examples:

-People since 2016 who hacked Legacy skins (such as ZubatLEL).
    -Other people who did the same thing as ZubatLEL only once, who obtained the same Ban, in the end they returned with a clean account, they returned to play and months or years later they were returned to Bannned without having changed anything of the game again. They were simply banned by some false report, because they reviewed their account and found out that it was a Banned PC before.

I repeat, the Ban system of this game is really disgusting, random to the degree that they have banned people who lost the progress of their profile, that the Devs themselves gave them 50 or 100 million points and that the Devs subsequently banned them for a supposed Hack to the Blood Points that the Devs themselves had given them in compensation for the loss of progress in their profile.

I tell you all of the above, both from my own experience and from dozens of friends who have gone through something similar.

So luck and there is no choice but to continue hacking this crap game.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

killer_is_bro228 (03-11-2020)

Thanks
    I do not have a ban on HWID, I already checked on a friend's account . I will try to write in TP and can something will turn out. Thank you again for your response.

Thanks
    I do not have a ban on HWID, I already checked on a friend's account . I will try to write in TP and can something will turn out. Thank you again for your response.
    lul no way
    and devs check this forum and see ur message about 700.000.000 BP and legacy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    So, just because you didn't play for 4-6 months that's reason enough to lift your ban? What type of excuse is that?

"yeah sorry, i did kill your husband, but it was 4 months ago so... see ya"

You posted screenshots and links to your profile, which is under the same name as your user on these forums and DBD forums, so.... good luck, buddy. That ban is there to stay.

Worst part? You know you did something you're not supposed to do, and you're mad at Behaviour for it? what

You cheat? You accept the consequences.
    Last edited by natkoden; 03-11-2020 at 11:32 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to natkoden For This Useful Post:

killer_is_bro228 (03-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This website gives me a huge depression bc of people crying about how and why they got banned... oh god.

Never post a screenshot when you have hacked progress, keep the screenshots friends only (risky, but less risky than public depends on your friends) or Private or just dont post any screenshots.
    Last edited by ImNotApersonl; 03-12-2020 at 03:00 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ImNotApersonl For This Useful Post:

killer_is_bro228 (03-12-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotApersonl View Post
    This website gives me a huge depression bc of people crying about how and why they got banned... oh god.

Never post a screenshot when you have hacked progress, keep the screenshots friends only (risky, but less risky than public depends on your friends) or Private or just dont post any screenshots.
    it is very sad that no one has told me this before , but unfortunately there is no turning back now(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by natkoden View Post
    So, just because you didn't play for 4-6 months that's reason enough to lift your ban? What type of excuse is that?

"yeah sorry, i did kill your husband, but it was 4 months ago so... see ya"

You posted screenshots and links to your profile, which is under the same name as your user on these forums and DBD forums, so.... good luck, buddy. That ban is there to stay.

Worst part? You know you did something you're not supposed to do, and you're mad at Behaviour for it? what

You cheat? You accept the consequences.

Thanks
    Pishi v podderzhku, mne lichno pomogli
    Last edited by Egorchik445; 03-12-2020 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Egorchik445 View Post
    Pishi v podderzhku, mne lichno pomogli
    how did they help you? what did you write to them?

Thanks
    CMuPuCb, 4yBAK. MHe To}I{e KorDa-To MeuH 3aJIo4uJIu aHTu4uToM, KorDa 9I y}I{e (no(I)uKcuJIu naDJIlbI) 6e3 4uToB urpaJI.
    Last edited by jodamel700; 03-17-2020 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks
    it is very sad that no one has told me this before , but unfortunately there is no turning back now(

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, you sure are bad at writing support tickets. Good riddance. Don't cheat if you can't handle it.

Apparently you didn't learn from the first case either, as you have your support ticket name same as MPGH username.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I cant just understand why kids cant understand the most obvious thing that hacking/cheating in every game is not allowed and you will get a perm ban most likely for it and then they come and cry in a hacking website because of it..... jeez.