Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Scam Report Crisiscore1

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3234800
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1489368
    Trade details: Purchased the service from the OP. I bought one (and had it delivered very late) and 3 more after. We conducted the first sale on mpgh, then the other 3 on disc. All paid via Venmo.
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

The seller took payment first for my first order, then the next day we coordinated getting 3 more in, which he took payment for. He then started the orders, then told me a "worker" had messed up and there would be a delay, whatever and I continue on. He then delayed again, blaming a "worker" (seller advertises quick tracking and confirmation) Only one of my orders arrived, showing up super late. My other 3 orders have not shipped and the seller has not provided anything to prove service is being delivered. Seller then offered to refund, which he said will be delivered by the end of the day. Then 4 days goes by with no response, but he is online on MPGH, then he finally contacts me telling me a 2 week wait for my refund and NO further info on my items. Many other customers are reporting the same thing. It's been almost a month without getting 3 of my orders.

He also threatened to not refund me if I opened a scam report, all around a shady person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.37.14 PM.png  

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.36.47 PM.png  

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 12.57.20 PM.png  

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.46.53 PM.png  

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.48.08 PM.png  

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.50.18 PM.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to niggafish For This Useful Post:

finch33 (04-26-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by niggafish View Post
    MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3234800
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1489368
    Trade details: Purchased the service from the OP. I bought one (and had it delivered very late) and 3 more after. We conducted the first sale on mpgh, then the other 3 on disc. All paid via Venmo.
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

The seller took payment first for my first order, then the next day we coordinated getting 3 more in, which he took payment for. He then started the orders, then told me a "worker" had messed up and there would be a delay, whatever and I continue on. He then delayed again, blaming a "worker" (seller advertises quick tracking and confirmation) Only one of my orders arrived, showing up super late. My other 3 orders have not shipped and the seller has not provided anything to prove service is being delivered. Seller then offered to refund, which he said will be delivered by the end of the day. Then 4 days goes by with no response, but he is online on MPGH, then he finally contacts me telling me a 2 week wait for my refund and NO further info on my items. Many other customers are reporting the same thing. It's been almost a month without getting 3 of my orders.

He also threatened to not refund me if I opened a scam report, all around a shady person.
    If you want I can move this to public and give him a 24 hour deadline to transfer the funds to an MM since its an SE but since he is threatening to cancel your order its your decision to make, let me know how you want to deal with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyota Trueno AE86 View Post

If you want I can move this to public and give him a 24 hour deadline to transfer the funds to an MM since its an SE but since he is threatening to cancel your order its your decision to make, let me know how you want to deal with it.
    Thank you for your speedy reply, the seller actually requested I send him my username to refund to on here. He hasn't been online it seems since then, but, I would like to give him a chance to see if he will actually follow through with it. He's apparently been misplaced by the coronavirus (to which he could be lying), but I don't want to assume that. I suppose I'll give him another 24 hours before, we make the thread public.

I also would like to mention that a customer of his (became in contact through his dis.cord server) messaged me asking if I had received any of my orders. Apparently he has ghosted his other customers. I don't have the confidence in the OP to follow through with the SE and at this point, I would greatly prefer a refund to myself and to cancel the pending orders (if this isn't an option, please let me know. I can also provide screenshots of the other customer, but I am simply too lazy to upload them but would be more than happy to at your request.)

Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Make it public when you see this.

- - - Updated - - -

Seller actually just refunded me, but only refunded me for the price of 2 of the headphone SE. I told him about this and am still awaiting a refund on the final amount.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Let me know if you've received that refund as well else ill make this public so we can resolve this @niggafish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Let me know if you've received that refund as well else ill make this public so we can resolve this @niggafish
    Have not gotten the last of the refund. Seller has not responded to my messages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thread moved to public @niggafish

@crisiscore1 24 hours to resolve this.

Thanks
    Ah, I see this is how you want to settle this.
    @Time let me just clarify something that I've said before. Bose orders are being delayed due to whatever factory issue or the coronavirus, which is completely out of my control. As a result, out of sheer goodwill, I have offered everyone a refund first so they do not need to worry, and they only need pay me afterwards. As this was offered purely out of goodwill, because as per service rules, and just basic SE, this can get delayed and I couldve simply told him to wait. No threat whatsoever, just that if he opened a scam report, I will not be offering him any additional services I did not need to. He actually received one of his orders so he has the least reasons to be freaking out.

Next, I would like to address plenty of lies throughout what he said.

the seller has not provided anything to prove service is being delivered
    In fact I did, I've sent order numbers and everything to him whenever I get an update. I can pull up the entire logs if u want.
    then he finally contacts me telling me a 2 week wait for my refund
    I did not tell him to wait 2 week for his refund. In fact I told him within the week, which I promptly did.
    Many other customers are reporting the same thing.
    This is just not true. No one else has reported the same. Everyone who purchased my service, and requested a refund got theirs.
    I did not threaten anything. I was offering u something that I completely did not have to do. If you choose to try and tarnish my rep, I do not have to offer u anything extra.

since he is threatening to cancel your order its your decision to make, let me know how you want to deal with it.
    I never threatened to cancel his order. 100% did not do that. Send me ANY proof of that because there isnt any.

Lastly, his last 3 orders also had extra issues.
    As per my service rules: If there's anything special about your address, you have to inform me beforehand, otherwise I will not be responsible for failed orders.
    After putting the orders in, he suddenly informed me he wanted to change the address of those 3 orders. That was when I found out he was sending it directly to ebay buyer's addresses. As per rules, I did not have to fulfill this order, yet I completed 1 order and refunded the others.

Now, I'm personally being heavily affected by the coronavirus situation, so I don't have time to deal with his bs. Simply put, as per service rules that he broke, I *TECHNICALLY* do not need to refund him at all or entertain any of his additional requests. Yet I have went out of my way to refund him and complete his orders. Now that he decides to be ungrateful for that, I have the full right to go the extra mile just for him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by crisiscore1 View Post
    Ah, I see this is how you want to settle this.
    @Time let me just clarify something that I've said before. Bose orders are being delayed due to whatever factory issue or the coronavirus, which is completely out of my control. As a result, out of sheer goodwill, I have offered everyone a refund first so they do not need to worry, and they only need pay me afterwards. As this was offered purely out of goodwill, because as per service rules, and just basic SE, this can get delayed and I couldve simply told him to wait. No threat whatsoever, just that if he opened a scam report, I will not be offering him any additional services I did not need to. He actually received one of his orders so he has the least reasons to be freaking out.

Next, I would like to address plenty of lies throughout what he said.

In fact I did, I've sent order numbers and everything to him whenever I get an update. I can pull up the entire logs if u want.

I did not tell him to wait 2 week for his refund. In fact I told him within the week, which I promptly did.

This is just not true. No one else has reported the same. Everyone who purchased my service, and requested a refund got theirs.

I did not threaten anything. I was offering u something that I completely did not have to do. If you choose to try and tarnish my rep, I do not have to offer u anything extra.

I never threatened to cancel his order. 100% did not do that. Send me ANY proof of that because there isnt any.

Lastly, his last 3 orders also had extra issues.
    As per my service rules: If there's anything special about your address, you have to inform me beforehand, otherwise I will not be responsible for failed orders.
    After putting the orders in, he suddenly informed me he wanted to change the address of those 3 orders. That was when I found out he was sending it directly to ebay buyer's addresses. As per rules, I did not have to fulfill this order, yet I completed 1 order and refunded the others.

Now, I'm personally being heavily affected by the coronavirus situation, so I don't have time to deal with his bs. Simply put, as per service rules that he broke, I *TECHNICALLY* do not need to refund him at all or entertain any of his additional requests. Yet I have went out of my way to refund him and complete his orders. Now that he decides to be ungrateful for that, I have the full right to go the extra mile just for him.
    Understandable however in that case you can choose not to work on his order and return the fee for what part of the order hasn't been done yet. @crisiscore1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Okay, you never provided me with any proof my other orders were being done, you only provided it once. All the others you gave me screenshots, which I've expressed to you can be faked (in which you gave me a customer ref number etc to check on bose, which was awesome, but you did it once) and never provided me with proof you've changed the addresses.

Then yes you did, tell me you were going to refund me by the end of the night. Then you went 4 days, 4 days, without sending me any messages, completely ignoring them. You were online on mpgh at the time too, purposely ignoring me. Then guess what you said after? Oh I won't let you guess, here's a screenshot. https://imgur.com/a/z3afJjK Sorry, was I lying? Or does "By next week" not mean two weeks? Oh well.

And you didn't threaten me? https://imgur.com/a/xvTnLmh

And yes your customers are reporting the same thing. I've had your customers even message me! Do you think I'm purposely pulling this out of my ass?
    https://imgur.com/a/ZYpzeY3

So yeah if you wanna pull up your little bullshit about how you don't technically have to do anything blah blah, don't fucking say you'll do it in the first place. Don't go ghost when you can't follow up on your promises.

BTW Coronavirus is a shitty excuse for not getting my orders in, you've been failing at them since the start.

Thanks
    Okay, you never provided me with any proof my other orders were being done, you only provided it once. All the others you gave me screenshots, which I've expressed to you can be faked (in which you gave me a customer ref number etc to check on bose, which was awesome, but you did it once) and never provided me with proof you've changed the addresses.

Then yes you did, tell me you were going to refund me by the end of the night. Then you went 4 days, 4 days, without sending me any messages, completely ignoring them. You were online on mpgh at the time too, purposely ignoring me. Then guess what you said after? Oh I won't let you guess, here's a screenshot. https://imgur.com/a/z3afJjK Sorry, was I lying? Or does "By next week" not mean two weeks? Oh well.

And you didn't threaten me? https://imgur.com/a/xvTnLmh

And yes your customers are reporting the same thing. I've had your customers even message me! Do you think I'm purposely pulling this out of my ass?
    https://imgur.com/a/ZYpzeY3

So yeah if you wanna pull up your little bullshit about how you don't technically have to do anything blah blah, don't fucking say you'll do it in the first place. Don't go ghost when you can't follow up on your promises.

BTW Coronavirus is a shitty excuse for not getting my orders in, you've been failing at them since the start.
    Now, since you want to do this bs and keep lying, I'm too lazy to reply to that. I will if the admins want me to disprove the bs u're giving.

It's just a waste of time against a liar. Simply put, u broke service rules hence I will not be held responsible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Now, since you want to do this bs and keep lying, I'm too lazy to reply to that. I will if the admins want me to disprove the bs u're giving.

It's just a waste of time against a liar. Simply put, u broke service rules hence I will not be held responsible.
    You still owe me a refund for the final set of the service. I will be more than happy to pay if they actually ship (probably not).

About the addresses, what difference does it make? Ebay or not they are clean addresses, never SE'd too. Just because it's an ebay address doesn't mean that it will destroy the SE. Even then, we changed the addresses, so for sure these addresses are clean and nothing wrong with them. Not sure why you think that's an excuse.

Pay what you owe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Please provide proof then, its okay for you to not provide him service but in that case like I said refund him the fee that was paid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Providing another 24 hours for @crisiscore1 to resolve this, you haven't provided what was asked and if you don't want to provide the service then refund the fee for the service.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by broken clock View Post
    Providing another 24 hours for @crisiscore1 to resolve this, you haven't provided what was asked and if you don't want to provide the service then refund the fee for the service.
    I have provided the service. He violated service terms, it is clearly written. There is nothing about me not wanting to provide the service. I have done my part. He provided ebay addresses, which could or could not have had items done to it before. He then also requested for an address change (which has to be done manually, hence might be flagged). The address that he provided that was not an ebay address had the item sent to it already.

As per service terms, if u provide me a non clean address with special requirements to it (in this case, an ebay address that might have had items shipped to it), as well as requesting for an address change after I've created the order, both constitutes of a breaking of the service terms. As such I am not obligated to fix his mistakes for him, and as far as my part of the service goes, it has concluded. If he had followed the rules, just like he did for his first item, he wouldve received it, or worst case gotten a refund.

Service terms are there for reasons like this. I have done my part of doing the service. If he breaks it, please tell me why I will be responsible for his mistakes, and I will gladly refund him. I'm already kind enough to refund him for the rest out of good will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast