Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardas374 View Post
    I could only get past by the log out screen with the supporter rank thing to download the client, getting into the game is a mystery to me, anyone know/like to share how to bypass the client getting the closed connection thing upon trying to run the game?
    change the constant in the hello packet, then figure out how to bypass the cheater's graveyard

BTC: 1LLm4gaPYCZsczmi8n1ia1GsEMsDRs2ayy
    ETH: 0x7d8045F6e452045439c831D09BAB19Bf9D5263EE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post

change the constant in the hello packet, then figure out how to bypass the cheater's graveyard
    pretty new to this, only yesterday did I start actually getting into the world of modding/changing some elements of games, cheat engine is a very basic example, but I think most people know how to use it to some basic extent. Tried decompiling the code and recompiling the code seemed to give over 100 errors. So any actual tips on how to bypass the supporter 2 rank screen with regards to programming would be greatly appreciated. Changing the constant in the hello packet seems like a jumbled mess to me, I understand nothing of what that means. I understand that server sends packets to the client and the client sends packet to the server, using a proxy you can intercept this client-server relationship and change the packets that the client is sending. How to actually change what packets the client sends is beyond me and I would love to learn how to do that, I just want to play the beta before the game actually rolls out, having a pretty meh PC I just want to enjoy the performance boost the unity port provides.

P.S. I haven't actually used cheats in rotmg and came on this forum explicitly for the reason on getting more info on how to get into the unity port. Having spent more than x amount of euros on the game (x doesn't matter since most people at some point are willing to throw a buck or two for an extra char slot or vault chest and those bucks add up over time) having a campaign for extra money sucking was not something I wanted to participate in, having spent enough money on the game already.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardas374 View Post
    pretty new to this, only yesterday did I start actually getting into the world of modding/changing some elements of games, cheat engine is a very basic example, but I think most people know how to use it to some basic extent. Tried decompiling the code and recompiling the code seemed to give over 100 errors. So any actual tips on how to bypass the supporter 2 rank screen with regards to programming would be greatly appreciated. Changing the constant in the hello packet seems like a jumbled mess to me, I understand nothing of what that means. I understand that server sends packets to the client and the client sends packet to the server, using a proxy you can intercept this client-server relationship and change the packets that the client is sending. How to actually change what packets the client sends is beyond me and I would love to learn how to do that, I just want to play the beta before the game actually rolls out, having a pretty meh PC I just want to enjoy the performance boost the unity port provides.

P.S. I haven't actually used cheats in rotmg and came on this forum explicitly for the reason on getting more info on how to get into the unity port. Having spent more than x amount of euros on the game (x doesn't matter since most people at some point are willing to throw a buck or two for an extra char slot or vault chest and those bucks add up over time) having a campaign for extra money sucking was not something I wanted to participate in, having spent enough money on the game already.
    Look into unity hacking, it'll show you everything you need to know to start on hacking a unity game. You also need to scavenge through the code of the exalt client to find out which packet is the hello packet since you would need to hook into it. You're going to need to know C# in order to accomplish this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extain View Post
    Look into unity hacking, it'll show you everything you need to know to start on hacking a unity game. You also need to scavenge through the code of the exalt client to find out which packet is the hello packet since you would need to hook into it. You're going to need to know C# in order to accomplish this.
    not really.
    you don't need to hook into the "hello packet", first of all, i dont think exalt constructs packets based on class but based on an interface, so that you wouldn't be able to hook a simple ctor for the hello packet - besides it wouldn't be practical, just hook the SendMessage function, or the Connect function and send all traffic through K-Relay or Eris.
    And you won't really need to know C# in order to hack Exalt, since Exalt runs on native code it's much more valuable to know x64ASM and C++, since you won't get far with mono hooking or harmony hooks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azuki For This Useful Post:

Seibetsu (03-25-2020)

Thanks

not really.
    you don't need to hook into the "hello packet", first of all, i dont think exalt constructs packets based on class but based on an interface, so that you wouldn't be able to hook a simple ctor for the hello packet - besides it wouldn't be practical, just hook the SendMessage function, or the Connect function and send all traffic through K-Relay or Eris.
    And you won't really need to know C# in order to hack Exalt, since Exalt runs on native code it's much more valuable to know x64ASM and C++, since you won't get far with mono hooking or harmony hooks

Could you share a hint to find the SendMessage function? Its offset, obfuscated name, which class it belongs to or even its signature would be appreciated
    Last edited by i8u4tea; 03-23-2020 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks

not really.
    My bad, i just assumed it was C# since that's what unity runs, but still it's not a bad idea to look into basic unity hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by i8u4tea View Post
    Could you share a hint to find the SendMessage function? Its offset, obfuscated name, which class it belongs to or even its signature would be appreciated
    It’s name is in clear text, the obfuscator doesn’t wipe names of exported functions
    Last edited by Azuki; 03-24-2020 at 02:55 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azuki For This Useful Post:

Seibetsu (03-25-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So will you release it or you changed your mind? Azuki

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by crinny View Post
    So will you release it or you changed your mind? Azuki
    Honestly mate you're better off waiting the remaining two weeks* until open beta happens
    (*might be longer than that idk)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleys View Post
    Dont tell people how to bypass the graveyard thing
    Nice try Deca Games.
    just stop. come with me son.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Plus22 For This Useful Post:

Heska (03-26-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    To bypass Cheater's Graveyard you have to remove any mention of Unity from the app engine web requests. If the app engine sees a request with Unity headers and Unity platform it will flag your account as a cheater for the next 30 minutes which will cause you to be sent to the Cheater's Graveyard even if you switch to a flash client. Enjoy playing on Unity!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SlickEashy For This Useful Post:

Heska (03-27-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickEashy View Post
    To bypass Cheater's Graveyard you have to remove any mention of Unity from the app engine web requests. If the app engine sees a request with Unity headers and Unity platform it will flag your account as a cheater for the next 30 minutes which will cause you to be sent to the Cheater's Graveyard even if you switch to a flash client. Enjoy playing on Unity!
    Thanks for not bragging about your finds, but actually posting a method instead. You should set an example to others!
    Last edited by Heska; 03-27-2020 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    We ever going to get a release on a bypass to unity or just sit here talking code?
    I fail to see the downside of a release.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Patching is the downside. Just wait for it, chill peoples

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by DCRNOPE View Post
    Patching is the downside. Just wait for it, chill peoples
    You're saying "be patient" to the same people who will ask 059 for an updated client like an hour after a new update LOL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast