Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,346
    Reputation
    5469
    Thanks
    40,449
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Just want to point out to everyone that wet markets are likely the cause of the COVID-19 outbreak. These markets are frequented by rich people in China because it's a status symbol to buy and eat exotic shit. As for the Asians eat anything that moves, love it as a meme, but if anyone truly believes that smh. Like cmon it's not just an Asian thing. Like in the South (of the United States), they're literally hunting swamp rats (state bounties btw, so you can think of it as state sponsored, they're an invasive species), skinning, and then cooking them. Once again, assume this isn't a common place thing. So let's not assume that since someone eats some strange things that everyone does it.
    I saw some asian chick eating centipedes after dipping them in wine glass and watching them pop. She didn't even cook them. Without cooking shit you don't kill bacteria and viruses and shit like this happens.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    25,634
    Reputation
    3159
    Thanks
    3,272
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    I saw some asian chick eating centipedes after dipping them in wine glass and watching them pop. She didn't even cook them. Without cooking shit you don't kill bacteria and viruses and shit like this happens.
    That sounds like some nasty shit. I also can't with people who eat live octopus/squid.
    Rep. Power: 120

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,941
    Reputation
    2755
    Thanks
    6,067
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    That sounds like some nasty shit. I also can't with people who eat live octopus/squid.
    This just sounds like you trying to cover up that you eat SQUIDS.
    @Dave84311 convert to veganism. JOIN THEM YOU HIPPIE.
    Previous Names

    Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. #19
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,065
    Reputation
    2386
    Thanks
    3,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    That sounds like some nasty shit. I also can't with people who eat live octopus/squid.
    What goes together with octopus and squid.. @Wyo
    @arunforce this dix smoker ate a whole octopus in angola

  5. #20
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,754
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,204
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    That sounds like some nasty shit. I also can't with people who eat live octopus/squid.



    ayy ik u like it

  6. #21
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    MSD Morty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Andorra la Vieja
    Posts
    24,662
    Reputation
    4180
    Thanks
    4,044
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    That sounds like some nasty shit. I also can't with people who eat live octopus/squid.
    Well seafood is the best food it's great for muscles but I don't eat it alive because I'm not azn though
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If I'm down to eat ass, I'm down to eat dog
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  7. #22
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    23,965
    Reputation
    4570
    Thanks
    12,059
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Exactly I don't know that which is why I wouldn't ask for an apology. You don't accuse people of starting a worldwide epidemic with no evidence... In fact There is literal scientific proof that the virus is not man-made

    Saying things like, "oh of course they should apologize they eat anything that moves" is literally racist. They literally don't know the source yet. The only reason the bat rumor has spread so fucking widely is because bats carry disease similar to Covid-19.

    H1N1 was spread by pigs and avians, why are we not asking westerners to apologize for eating pigs? Why are we not saying "of course the westerners spread H1N1 they'll eat fucking anything".

    There are alot of things we can do about COVID-19. Antagonizing each other and throwing blame is definitely not one of them.
    China knew about it and hid it, preventing people from speaking out about it. They had first hand knowledge about the virality of this pandemic and didn't shut down their borders. Then they gaslighted everyone and said its America's fault. Fuck the Chinese government.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #23
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,362
    Reputation
    687
    Thanks
    997
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    China knew about it and hid it, preventing people from speaking out about it. They had first hand knowledge about the virality of this pandemic and didn't shut down their borders. Then they gaslighted everyone and said its America's fault. Fuck the Chinese government.
    Fuck the chinese government yes. However let's not act like they were the only ones acting fucking stupid about this. Just up until last week people were not taking this thing seriously. Fucking Donald Trump himself spent the entire first half of the month downplaying the existence of it and calling it a fucking hoax. Everyone I fucking knew said that Corona is not serious and that it is overhyped by the media. Italy refused to act until it was literally falling apart. Iran the same. Many other countries had responses that were just as stupid as China.

    How long did the US take to shut down its borders?
    How long did it take Italy to enforce a quarantine?
    etc.. etc... etc...

    We in America are being propagandized and have been under this process for years to be ready for war with China. It is important that we do not fall prey to this. The Chinese government is reprehensible in its own ways, however let's not simply let our own propaganda machine brainwash us into dehumanizing them just like they did before every other unjust war the waged.

    When will we learn the lesson?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

    Speedster (03-23-2020)

  10. #24
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    23,965
    Reputation
    4570
    Thanks
    12,059
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Fuck the chinese government yes. However let's not act like they were the only ones acting fucking stupid about this. Just up until last week people were not taking this thing seriously. Fucking Donald Trump himself spent the entire first half of the month downplaying the existence of it and calling it a fucking hoax. Everyone I fucking knew said that Corona is not serious and that it is overhyped by the media. Italy refused to act until it was literally falling apart. Iran the same. Many other countries had responses that were just as stupid as China.

    How long did the US take to shut down its borders?
    How long did it take Italy to enforce a quarantine?
    etc.. etc... etc...

    We in America are being propagandized and have been under this process for years to be ready for war with China. It is important that we do not fall prey to this. The Chinese government is reprehensible in its own ways, however let's not simply let our own propaganda machine brainwash us into dehumanizing them just like they did before every other unjust war the waged.

    When will we learn the lesson?
    Trump is an idiot and cost us many lives and jobs due to this incompetence, however the american government was taking this seriously as well as the international community. Companies I know started making changes as early as January. However, this isn't about anyone but China, we didn't infect other countries due to our negligence and blame others. Don't divert attention from the malicious acts they did to cause this pandemic, they need to be held responsible. I mean the CHINESE GOVERNMENT, not the chinese people, not chinese americans, the dictatorship that lies and distorts facts and kills people who speaks out against them and hides under a cloud of secrecy and fear.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Speedster (03-23-2020)

  12. #25
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,362
    Reputation
    687
    Thanks
    997
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Trump is an idiot and cost us many lives and jobs due to this incompetence, however the american government was taking this seriously as well as the international community. Companies I know started making changes as early as January. However, this isn't about anyone but China, we didn't infect other countries due to our negligence and blame others. Don't divert attention from the malicious acts they did to cause this pandemic, they need to be held responsible. I mean the CHINESE GOVERNMENT, not the chinese people, not chinese americans, the dictatorship that lies and distorts facts and kills people who speaks out against them and hides under a cloud of secrecy and fear.
    Very well, let's imperialize them then. Since they are a dictatorship that lies and distorts facts.

    Just like Saddam's dictatorship. or Bashar el assad. or Ho Chi Minh. or all of South America... These all worked out great for those countries' populations and our own.

    I mean how do people not see the pattern here...

    You call a country a brutal dictatorship that violates rights. You weaponize your international propaganda machine against them. Within 5-10 years you have soldiers on the ground there. You kill, rape, and plunder. Then 20 years after said war, a hit investigative article comes out detailing that the entire reason we were there in the first place was false and that we fucked up.

    But let me guess, this time it's different. Because China is a real baddie!

  13. #26
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    23,965
    Reputation
    4570
    Thanks
    12,059
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Very well, let's imperialize them then. Since they are a dictatorship that lies and distorts facts.

    Just like Saddam's dictatorship. or Bashar el assad. or Ho Chi Minh. or all of South America... These all worked out great for those countries' populations and our own.

    I mean how do people not see the pattern here...

    You call a country a brutal dictatorship that violates rights. You weaponize your international propaganda machine against them. Within 5-10 years you have soldiers on the ground there. You kill, rape, and plunder. Then 20 years after said war, a hit investigative article comes out detailing that the entire reason we were there in the first place was false and that we fucked up.

    But let me guess, this time it's different. Because China is a real baddie!
    Who said anything about starting a war or imperializing them? You're putting words in my mouth because you don't have a leg to stand on. I see a common pattern among all your posts: "China is innocent and nothing should happen to them because X Y Z have had bad things happen to them because America is terrible and China is innocent!!! DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT" Guess what? Saddam was a piece of shit, so was Al Assad, and so are most dictators and communist regimes. The US government is shitty too, but there are levels to shittyness, and being told to cover things up and lie about things because they will kill you and your family is a whole different ball game. Take your china apologist bullshit somewhere else.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (03-24-2020)

  15. #27
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,362
    Reputation
    687
    Thanks
    997
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Who said anything about starting a war or imperializing them? You're putting words in my mouth because you don't have a leg to stand on. I see a common pattern among all your posts: "China is innocent and nothing should happen to them because X Y Z have had bad things happen to them because America is terrible and China is innocent!!! DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT" Guess what? Saddam was a piece of shit, so was Al Assad, and so are most dictators and communist regimes. The US government is shitty too, but there are levels to shittyness, and being told to cover things up and lie about things because they will kill you and your family is a whole different ball game. Take your china apologist bullshit somewhere else.
    I'm glad you can identify patterns. Since you have identified patterns in my posts, how come you have not identified patterns in the post that I was responding to?

    China bad, china this, china that, china that... I am not simply posting "china good", i am responding to threads.

    And since you accused me of putting words in your mouth, why would you put words in my mouth as well?

    When have I said China is innocent?

    And since you are not saying we should go to war with China, then what is to be done?

    If the things being posted on this forum and on most popular media about China are true, they are categorically worse than Saddam, Assad, and most other "Communist" regimes. If that is true, and the wars against those coutnries are justified, then why would you not advocate for war with China?

    On the levels of shittyness point:

    That is a very fair and beautiful point. Untill you dropped the ball. If you are to really sit here and make the case that Sadam was shittier than the US gov. That Assad was shittier than the US Gov. Or even many of the communist regimes I assume you are referencing you need to:

    a)Check your patriotic bias at the door
    b)Educate yourself on history


    Finally, I am not a China apologist. I am an anti-imperialist. I recognize that the Chinese government does awful shit, however the action should come from the Chinese people, not from America imposing their will on the Chinese people.

  16. #28
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    23,965
    Reputation
    4570
    Thanks
    12,059
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    I'm glad you can identify patterns. Since you have identified patterns in my posts, how come you have not identified patterns in the post that I was responding to?

    China bad, china this, china that, china that... I am not simply posting "china good", i am responding to threads.



    loloololol wtf????????????????????????????? the chinese government is terrible and that is indisputable


    And since you accused me of putting words in your mouth, why would you put words in my mouth as well?

    When have I said China is innocent?
    Where did I say you said China is innocent?!?!?!? Jesus christ, you're coming off mentally ill.


    And since you are not saying we should go to war with China, then what is to be done?
    Hmm... economic sanctions, condemnation, international intervention. There are many things that can be done besides war... But not doing anything sends the wrong message that behavior exhibited by the Chinese government should be allowed without repercussions. War never crossed my mind, and no one is going to war over a highly contagious virus that the Chinese government didn't spread willingly.


    If the things being posted on this forum and on most popular media about China are true, they are categorically worse than Saddam, Assad, and most other "Communist" regimes. If that is true, and the wars against those coutnries are justified, then why would you not advocate for war with China?
    What the hell is with this strawman bullshit? "If X = Y = Z then my entire post is justified" No one is dealing with hypotheticals, neither is the Chinese government harboring people who are attacking other nations, quit trying to find ways to rationalize your bullshit.

    On the levels of shittyness point:

    That is a very fair and beautiful point. Untill you dropped the ball. If you are to really sit here and make the case that Sadam was shittier than the US gov. That Assad was shittier than the US Gov. Or even many of the communist regimes I assume you are referencing you need to:

    a)Check your patriotic bias at the door
    b)Educate yourself on history

    Finally, I am not a China apologist. I am an anti-imperialist. I recognize that the Chinese government does awful shit, however the action should come from the Chinese people, not from America imposing their will on the Chinese people.
    ?? I just literally said the US government is shitty, god damn I'm so patriotic. Yessir. Actions from the Chinese people would be great if their actions only affected Chinese people. And it doesn't.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  17. #29
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,362
    Reputation
    687
    Thanks
    997
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Where did I say you said China is innocent?!?!?!? Jesus christ, you're coming off mentally ill.
    Show me the quotes of me saying China is innocent. Why do people on this website still resort to attacks? Just have a civil discussion...

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Hmm... economic sanctions, condemnation, international intervention. There are many things that can be done besides war... But not doing anything sends the wrong message that behavior exhibited by the Chinese government should be allowed without repercussions. War never crossed my mind, and no one is going to war over a highly contagious virus that the Chinese government didn't spread willingly.
    You said no one is going to war over a highly contagious virus that the Chinese government didn't spread willingly. Great. Then why are you arguing with me in the first place? That was the entire point of my first post... Maybe read my post instead of a caricature of what i'm trying to say...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Exactly I don't know that which is why I wouldn't ask for an apology. You don't accuse people of starting a worldwide epidemic with no evidence... In fact There is literal scientific proof that the virus is not man-made

    Saying things like, "oh of course they should apologize they eat anything that moves" is literally racist. They literally don't know the source yet. The only reason the bat rumor has spread so fucking widely is because bats carry disease similar to Covid-19.

    H1N1 was spread by pigs and avians, why are we not asking westerners to apologize for eating pigs? Why are we not saying "of course the westerners spread H1N1 they'll eat fucking anything".

    There are alot of things we can do about COVID-19. Antagonizing each other and throwing blame is definitely not one of them.
    and also if you're willing to have the discussion, there is a plethora of information on how sanctions and international interventions are simply another form of imperalism and they typically lead to war or the death of many through famines or other means. But I don't think you'd be interested in having that kidn of discussion.

    Also I would not be so quick to think that no one would go to war with China over a disease they didn't create. You are a rational person so you are saying that. However we went to Iraq over WMD that weren't there and went to war with Vietnam over a false flag. Do not presume that we act in good faith or that we are a moral paragon.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    What the hell is with this strawman bullshit? "If X = Y = Z then my entire post is justified" No one is dealing with hypotheticals, neither is the Chinese government harboring people who are attacking other nations, quit trying to find ways to rationalize your bullshit.
    You misunderstand me. I am not trying to say that you said that we should go to war with China. I am saying that the end logical conclusion of the presumptions made about China(in the posts I am responding to and in american media) is in fact war. Again refer to my previous posts about historical patterns.


    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ?? I just literally said the US government is shitty, god damn I'm so patriotic. Yessir. Actions from the Chinese people would be great if their actions only affected Chinese people. And it doesn't.
    nonono you don't get to do that. You said there are levels to shittyness and you heavily implied that all of the countries you listed are worse than the US.

    I thought Dave was joking, but I don't think you are so let me make my position clear:

    I am not a China supporter. Why the fuck would I support the Chinese government. They are not communist or even socialist. Just because I go in threads where I see misinformation being spread and I try to counter it does not make me a supporter of China. It's ok to criticize the Chinese government however it can't be on the grounds of lies or US propaganda.

    What should be done? I already answered that. Action should come from the Chinese people. If the Chinese people choose to resist, all we should do is aid them if they ask.

    Why is this unlikely? Well, historically the US does not act in good faith. We do not fight for democracy. If you think that, please let me know, we can have a discussion on why America's wars(unlike what the propaganda says) are not righteous. To build on that, the American public know very little about the Chinese people. Or the Iraqi people. or any other country the US has fought wars in. This is not exclusive to the American public, I bet the Chinese people don't know that much about us either. This makes it so that the only bits of information we get on these places are through the lens of the media. And as the great thinker said, the media is fake news.

  18. #30
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,706
    Reputation
    1463
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The chinese virus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are you favourite quotes?
    By Sasuke Uchiha! in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 07:39 PM
  2. [WTS] LoL ELO Boosting NA up to gold 10% cheaper than the cheapest quote you can find
    By RiverSLV in forum League of Legends Marketplace
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 02:31 PM
  3. Fix the fucking quotes
    By iPLaYoP7BiTcHez in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 05:54 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 05:17 AM
  5. Who are the super users?
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:03 PM