Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    what what's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    MarketGuy and Lonzo ball possible scam report


    Marketguy - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5466363
    Lonzo Ball - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4979418

    I got an email from the company which marketguy and lonzo ball did a refund for me from which basically said they know I recieved the package and to send payment for the package. This email was 2 months after the refund was completed so I requested a refund from both of them saying that since their service didn't work I want my money back, judging by other scam reports I doubt they are going to respond so I filed this.
    I also sent payment before confirmation as they instructed me to and also added them on d iscord
    I would like my money refunded as their service failed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Annotation 2020-03-24 094509.png  

    Annotation 2020-03-24 094451.png  

    Annotation 2020-03-24 112406.png  

    Annotation 2020-03-24 112545.png  

    Last edited by what what; 03-24-2020 at 12:31 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to what what For This Useful Post:

    compaqq44 (03-26-2020),Namine (03-24-2020)

  3. #2
    RespectNF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the top
    Posts
    6,877
    Reputation
    631
    Thanks
    1,391
    My Mood
    Angry
    Please provide proof that their refund indeed failed. Also include screenshots of your entire conversation with him/them. @what what
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]


    Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

  4. #3
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,837
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,227
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Please provide what RespectNF has asked for @what what

    @Marketguy respond to this.

  5. #4
    Marketguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    57th Street
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by what what View Post

    Marketguy - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5466363
    Lonzo Ball - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4979418

    I got an email from the company which marketguy and lonzo ball did a refund for me from which basically said they know I recieved the package and to send payment for the package. This email was 2 months after the refund was completed so I requested a refund from both of them saying that since their service didn't work I want my money back, judging by other scam reports I doubt they are going to respond so I filed this.
    I also sent payment before confirmation as they instructed me to and also added them on d iscord
    I would like my money refunded as their service failed.
    You just saw that I have an open scam report and didn't even try to contact me? Nice move. The refund was successful and you paid to another refunders wallet. (The one you contacted first) I'm waiting for the proof buddy.

  6. #5
    Marketguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    57th Street
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    @what what can I see a screenshot of it? Because if this is a false scam report you may get banned.
    Last edited by Marketguy; 03-26-2020 at 01:26 PM. Reason: mention edit

  7. #6
    what what's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    https://gyazo.com/334d137757c500ff855dd1acfd850de9 In the email he obviously knew I had recieved the package and this was 2 months after the so called "succesful refund".

    In the email, the dell employee also says send back the laptop the highlighted writing, thought this was important since it shows they know I have it. Regardless of this they both took payment before refund confirmation and split it with each other https://gyazo.com/1c80c27e49ff8444fe4d470055228013 https://gyazo.com/88561fe743a4f1034eacd9627224f6b1
    Last edited by what what; 03-26-2020 at 04:33 PM.

  8. #7
    Marketguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    57th Street
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    Refund was successful. After doing paypal dispute store sent him an email 2 months later) telling him to send back the laptop or a payment (what some stores do, its a usual thing) you just have to ignore it. As he said he contacted me (I never saw a message from him) later he told me he deleted it and just went ahead and sent his successful refund back to the store. I think everyone should understand that it wasn't a good move.
    All I can say I did my job right, he got his refund. What he did after getting this refund is not my problem. They never took money from his account, he sent it him self. Case closed.

  9. #8
    what what's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    You didn't do your job right I had to pay, no store has ever sent me an email regarding a refund in the past and you still took payment before refund confirmation you and lonzo ball (inhale on *******).
    Note: https://gyazo.com/1c80c27e49ff8444fe4d470055228013 https://gyazo.com/88561fe743a4f1034eacd9627224f6b1
    Last edited by what what; 03-26-2020 at 04:55 PM.

  10. #9
    Marketguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    57th Street
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by what what View Post
    https://gyazo.com/334d137757c500ff855dd1acfd850de9 In the email he obviously knew I had recieved the package and this was 2 months after the so called "succesful refund".

    In the email, the dell employee also says send back the laptop the highlighted writing, thought this was important since it shows they know I have it. Regardless of this they both took payment before refund confirmation and split it with each other https://gyazo.com/1c80c27e49ff8444fe4d470055228013 https://gyazo.com/88561fe743a4f1034eacd9627224f6b1
    Did they charge you? Or did you sent the payment yourself? Anyone can say that "we know you have it." How can they know for sure? You have to be smarter than that. At least ask someone who knows before doing anything dumb.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by what what View Post
    You didn't do your job right I had to pay, no store has ever sent me an email regarding a refund in the past and you still took payment before refund confirmation you and lonzo ball (inhale on *******).
    I did a paypal dispute, you got the money. It's not the same as when you call the store and do the refund.

    Also a note: he didn't have to pay


    - - - Updated - - -

    you can deny paypal payment requests

  11. #10
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,837
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,227
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Marketguy has been banned for scamming, I see this in this report not only has he redirected to d1scord but also asked for payment upfront, refunding != paypal chargebacks.

Similar Threads

  1. Possible Scam by Marcus and Theia
    By Justinxdftw in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 02:23 PM
  3. Possible Scam Report/Fraud Ebook By thibaut123
    By Luis in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 05:32 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 09:19 AM
  5. [WTS] DayZ Keys 100% unbanned and clean 3$ [0 Scam Reports]
    By PenguinHF in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:33 AM