Thanks

Paypal stealth accounts

So I recently had a limit on my Paypal account and now I can't withdraw and receive money because I don't have a bank statement yet. Now I'm thinking of buying a Paypal stealth account, and as far as I have read, it is a fully verified account but with some restrictions. I'm planning to buy it so I can accept paypal payments again for my service. My question is, what are the pros and cons of a stealth account? Will it be good for receiving payments?

Thanks
    You'll want to use a complete new IP address and browser for the new account. Make sure it is properly verified and you have all verification/ID documents to use in case of a future limitation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by travispresko View Post
    So I recently had a limit on my Paypal account and now I can't withdraw and receive money because I don't have a bank statement yet. Now I'm thinking of buying a Paypal stealth account, and as far as I have read, it is a fully verified account but with some restrictions. I'm planning to buy it so I can accept paypal payments again for my service. My question is, what are the pros and cons of a stealth account? Will it be good for receiving payments?

Make sure you buy it from a reputable seller and ask for guidelines how to use it. I had experience where it got perma banned pretty fast even though the seller was reputable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacktus Jack View Post
    Mate message me. Tulungan kita